BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Sigh.. I'm not okay ... (just came here after watching the drama It's Ok Not To Be Ok..)  There are many real stories from some ARMY about how listening to BTS songs changed their lives because of the powerful lyric.  When the perspective is changed, the life of the person can also change.  

The lyric

The lyric

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@YongZura⁷ sammmmmme - IOTNBO really did a number on me so I will be listening to comforting BTS tracks tonight before bed time too. 

Yes, we'll do that.  Have a good rest tonight while listening to their comforting tracks.   Be seeing you tomorrow.

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamiteIsComing]

HYPED!!! I am loving ‘Dynamite’ as a title and based on the font style - I am guessing disco style this time!!!

Cute Twitter Emoji for dynamite too! hmmm not showing here but you can see it on Twitter

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, stella77 said:

HYPED!!! I am loving ‘Dynamite’ as a title and based on the font style - I am guessing disco style this time!!!

Cute Twitter Emoji for dynamite too! hmmm not showing here but you can see it on Twitter

Yeap, keep the theory and editing coming ...

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Recently disco inspired songs have been a big trend across global music and I just realized that BTS haven’t done this style yet. I don’t think it will be pure disco but BTS style disco! I am thinking disco infused with hip hop/R&B dance banger.

My mom was a huge disco fan so I kinda grew up with it lol. Recently, British singer Jessie Ware released her own sophisticated disco tinge album and I am loving it too. Been a long time fan of hers too. Spotlight and The Kill are two amazing songs but the entire album ‘What’s Your Pleasure’ is a sophisticated disco revival masterpiece. I can see BTS members listening to this album lol 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ARMY has responded:

Credit to the owner

6 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I can see BTS members listening to this album lol 

Since they do listen to variety of songs and with the seven of them ... there will be all kinds of song.  Their songs are not restricted to one genre only so can't wait to listen to DYNAMITE.  

• Like 2

I´m so excited for the new single.

But like what´s the point of the countdown if BH is just going to do their own thing? LOL

I really like the pink logo and how colorful the design of the song tigle is. 

Some are speculating that it might be retro? You think so?

• Like 2