BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD60 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

4 hours ago, stella77 said:

At a JPOP website that I visit, some people are so pressed at BTS’s success that they try to misinformation and spin that BTS had no hype in Japan, uses bundles and gimmicks (multiple versions) to achieve success in Japan and try to say that Army is claiming that BTS has beaten Yonezu etc etc. When I try to explain that yes, multiple limited editions but no bundles, they accuse me of being ‘typical BTS fan’ as if it means what I share isn’t the truth. Sigh. I didn’t engage them further tho. Said I am not interested in fan wars but wanted to correct misinformation. 

It is quite frustrating isn't it, when we're seeing the same things differently?  Whenever I came across something like this I'll always ask myself, should I or shouldn't I tell them?  Usually if someone has the negative perception already it's very difficult to change their mind like what you had experienced.  You did try and glad that you didn't engage further.  If they're not able to accept the fact, then it's time to let go of them.  I'm not interested in fan wars either.  

As for the hype, just look at their concerts.  It's always a full house because of the sold out tickets and that's the real deal.  Oh yes, TBS is going to show their concerts too,  That's another hype.

Just to make you feel a little bit better, they are here already.

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

Thanks for hearing me out lol. It’s true that my attempt won’t change their minds but at least I left facts in the thread. That is the most important that there is information to counter the lies and misinformation they tried to do. They tried hard to bait me into a fan war but disengage is the best way. 

Oh MY GOODNESSS - how cute are the tiny tannies! They have official twitter is funny but it will make fans happy! 

Big day tomorrow for me re real life work so wish me luck! 

• Awesome 1

I was participating with the first countdown and then.......that’s it?!?!  Lol we really can’t trust US promotions. Then went straight to bed lol.

Oh well but still excited for the new single. 

• LOL 1

24 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I was participating with the first countdown and then.......that’s it?!?!  Lol we really can’t trust US promotions. Then went straight to bed lol.

Oh well but still excited for the new single. 

Can you imagine how many ARMYS were saying the same thing:

Here saying there are ARMYs that are better in doing the promotion  he he

As usual there's ARMY that can already break the code:

Credit to the owner

• LOL 1

CF

Baskin Robbins X BTS

EeK16UdUMAAqyjI?format=jpg&name=small

Enjoying BR + rhyme play

Bonjour Suga

Bonjour Macaron

What many of us didn't realise they're mentioning the different flavour of ice-cream that's available at BR there.

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

BU (BANGTAN/BTS UNIVERSE)

A few days ago, we had to make a CHOICE and the RESULT is here

EeNnvSaU4AEA0Pg?format=png&name=large

Spoiler

EeSxiNcUEAABbu8?format=jpg&name=large

* A reminder: This is Bangtan / BTS Universe - a fictional universe created by Big Hit as part of their story telling.

Credit to the owner

• Wiggle 1

I voted A because I saw the other option having Yoongi dying was like nooooooo lol - still way confused but this was interactive fan fun! 

When nature and the universe may be an ARMY too. Gosh if I saw the sky with this whale cloud I would really be in awe!!! Just seeing this clip was like already wow.

Hard day finished late yesterday and I was exhausted. So I am now waiting for good news  - but I won’t know until next week! 

OIAA crew deserves all the rest and all the praise. I saw what that Western journalist wrote about them and got a bit angry myself - he intentionally reduce all of their and our incredible work to petty fandom war. He also question our motive when there was no need to. I am glad they released a statement to set things straight. 

I also think when will people realize how big Army is and that most of us are good fans that don’t engage in fan wars. Maybe the ARMY census will bring new statistics soon.

Edited by stella77
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler

The host / MC for the event - BTS Map Of The Soul:7 - The Journey

(This is going to be long and it's a live translation so hopefully you'll understand...)

Spoiler

The End

Credit to the owner

• Wiggle 1