Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YongZura⁷

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #BTSWeek]

Recommended Posts

@YongZura⁷ I am still confused about the BU & flower shop thingy lol

 

More info about the NHK appearance regarding Army’s submitted questions - over 50K!!!!

 

 

 

 

I am sad that I can’t eat sushi anymore. I was advised by my Dr not to eat raw foods but Jin’s sushi looked yummy! 
 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@YongZura⁷ I am still confused about the BU & flower shop thingy lol

You're not alone.  This account might help us :D

 

 

So far I've read the Notes and  webtoon "Save Me" and if you still can't get it don't worry BTS still loves you :approves: 

Quote

More info about the NHK appearance regarding Army’s submitted questions - over 50K!!!!

 

Wow, wow, wow.....can't wait to listen to their answers.

 

p.s Credit to the owner

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you. I will save it for a morning read tomorrow when my mind is fresh! oh there’s a webtoon tooo?!? Lol so much still to learn! Thx! 
 


 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was just browsing Twitter and it seems many Army think something is coming in August and they are setting goals for the next comeback already phew.....
 

I’m off the bed soon and catch ya later. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, stella77 said:
Quote

 

Was just browsing Twitter and it seems many Army think something is coming in August and they are setting goals for the next comeback already phew.....
 

I’m off the bed soon and catch ya later. 

 

 

Have a good rest @stella77 and the rest of #BTSARMY

 

Expect the unexpected while knowing what we already know. 

1. MOTS7-The Journey will be next week.

2. Their coming "self-produced" album expected in October

3. Taehyung is in the process of releasing his mixtape 

4. JK is also still working on his mixtape

5.  Anything is possible with BTS since BigHit always prepare something way ahead  especially anything related to Bangtan Universe.

 

* I may miss something

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Credit to the owner

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah I saw that Radio Disney’s Ardy Summer Playlist show used BTS for promo and views again. It is terrible to mislead that they will be on the show and then only feature them for few seconds without any music. Feel bad for all the fans that tried to watch it. 
 

But at least we will have more real performances from the Japanese promotion lined up. :) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stella77 said:

Ah I saw that Radio Disney’s Ardy Summer Playlist show used BTS for promo and views again. It is terrible to mislead that they will be on the show and then only feature them for few seconds without any music. Feel bad for all the fans that tried to watch it. 
 

But at least we will have more real performances from the Japanese promotion lined up. :) 

That was really terrible.  Some even stayed up to watch a few seconds (really?) of them.  Well,  looking forward to their performances and interviews from the Japanese promotion.  This will be more interesting.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credit to the owner

 

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I got the BTS badge and have questions lol.

Where is it?! I can’t find it! Also read somewhere that it is temporary?! 
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, stella77 said:

So I got the BTS badge and have questions lol.

Where is it?! I can’t find it! Also read somewhere that it is temporary?! 
 

It's too small and since the background is dark you can't quite see them (They are in black and white too)  You just need to bring the cursor under the trophies and medals - one of the reasons why I'm a little bit hesitant.   This is not temporary and it's  yours.  The temporary one is the one I'm using - FOS (just 3 months) :)

 

What's important is we know it's there... our Baby Bangtan ...  :wub:

 

@Lmangla Is there a way to made the badge / medal easier to see?  (in reference to @stella77 case)   

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is supposed to be a concert in Germany this weekend but ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credit to the owner

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so looking forward to next week’s promotions and appearances! I even watched some Japanese YTers reaction to BTS to see what J-Army thought and it was fun. 

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

It's too small and since the background is dark you can't quite see them (They are in black and white too)  You just need to bring the cursor under the trophies and medals - one of the reasons why I'm a little bit hesitant.   This is not temporary and it's  yours.  The temporary one is the one I'm using - FOS (just 3 months) :)

 

What's important is we know it's there... our Baby Bangtan ...  :wub:

 

@Lmangla Is there a way to made the badge / medal easier to see?  (in reference to @stella77 case)   

@stella77, @YongZura⁷ has already answered the questions -- if you are on mobile, the medals don't show up for tech reasons. however, if you are on computer, you should be able to see on your profile (left of quote box and under your display name). I can see the badge but it looks like the picture is quite dark and not very visible in dark or evolution mode (which I am on). it looks like the badge was chosen when we are in light mode. I saw that yongzura has already passed on the feedback to admin under announcement section -- fingers crossed, maybe there is a way to make the background of the badge so it is a bit more visible. as far as I know, only the friends of soompi badge is temporary. otherwise, as yongzura said you can see it on the trophies and medals section.

 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually access this forum via my phone so that is why I can’t find it lol! Thanks again to you both  @Lmangla @YongZura⁷ for the information and I will be Ok knowing I have it anyways. 

Another show added to the Japanese promotions

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...