BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD60 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

Yes I saw the TIME magazine failure discussions on Twitter and I am not surprised. I thought it was fake news seriously when I saw that horrific cover. They really thought that Army are just mindless fans that will spend money for anything BTS. I think the situation is that TIME subcontracted Meredith, who are clueless re BTS and KPOP. They were very sloppy! 

The print media situation in the US is often for the people with agenda or $$ and very often hire people who aren’t qualified to write about specialized topics plus the discriminatory and unfair tone to people of color or those coming from elsewhere that defairs norms. I see it all the time across many topics. This is why there’s so much misinformation, fake news and confusion.

Like we all knew, US and Western media coverage (except rare few ones) always try to depict BTS in a way that ties them to negative aspects of KPOP industry or massively downplay their talent as musicians and artists and their incredible impact and achievements. 

I see plenty of Army giving good and constructive feedback to TIME magazine - 11K+ of people saying that they won’t be buying and that they are disappointed with it. That was very satisfying to read. I put the thread here so you can see. If anything - TIME and Meredith should be sooooooo embarrassed for releasing low quality, error filled work. 

Edited by stella77
  • Thanks 1

In happier or unexpected news, more hints of what is to come!?! 

Jin!! 27 June 2022! Time loop!!?? 

Spoiler

Oh maybe he is enlisting soon and will be back in June 2022. Will they let him go alone or all enlist together or go via subunits? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stella77 said:

In happier or unexpected news, more hints of what is to come!?! 

Jin!! 27 June 2022! Time loop!!?? 

With #BTS it can be anything.  Some of us always say that they have a two year advanced content ... just look at their Bangtan Bomb.  There are still many content that we haven't seen and they keep making content.  Similar to MARVEL Universe - we have BU -- and some even said the possibility of this connected to the other group Universe too - that is one theory.  

The other theory is ... 

As the E- word... when the time comes they will inform us and we are still going to be busy ARMYing.  :fullofhearts:

• Where's My Oppa? 1

There is a Billboard Poll about boy bands and we are in 2nd place - let’s vote!

parallel world would be so cool. I am totally fine with their upcoming E when it comes - we’ll still have so much content to keep us entertained. 

• Like 1

Our boys did very well on Rollingstone’s list of greatest boy band songs:

MOON being #5 was a big surprise but I am happy because I do love the song and yey Jin!

Also looking forward to the new Max & Suga collab song: Blueberry Eyes (what a cuteeeee name!) 

Another Smeraldo Book update!

A post by Namjoon talking about Taehyung

Getting excited for the new album and music soooon 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, stella77 said:

I’ve misssed you fellow Army  @YongZura⁷ @Sarang21 @stroppyse  But so happy we are back!!!!

:sweet:

I have missed all of you too. I´m also happy to that the forum is back :issohappy:

@stroppyse @YongZura⁷@stella77 with the the smeraldo blog posting again do you think we will go back to the HYYH era and thus we might get highlight reel again?

With namjoon teasing about the new album so soon, I think it will happen sooner then in october. They also have this performance in september. They might debut the new title track there. 

What do you think?

• Like 2

On 7/23/2020 at 4:01 PM, stella77 said:

There is a Billboard Poll about boy bands and we are in 2nd place - let’s vote!

Long time no see....... missing everyone... Thank you  @stella77 for all the info.  As for the BB one, hmmm...

I personally participate in the #MTVHottest.

@Sarang21 I'm one of those who appreciate all the theorists and enjoy seeing so many clues from their content BUT will never be able to get it in the first place until it's being explained.  When I got the first note I didn't even know what it was about. However, it's good if we want to compare what we found and discuss them here.   

*When the Forum suddenly disappeared, I was in a shock because everything was okay the day before.  It was a two-restless-day for me.  It also made me rethink of all the effort that ARMY  before me have done in this thread.  What if everything here really disappear I feel loss...

p.s I'm streaming BTS songs while writing

• Like 2

@YongZura⁷  Sorry everyone re the Billboard poll!!!  yah I realized now that Billboard was baiting us and am sad and decided not to care about it any more. It was good to be reminded that we can’t trust Western media/industry. Will be more carefully but I will keep the post so that it reminds other fans to be careful...

@Sarang21 I am terrible at figuring out the Smeraldo hints lol - I just read and go ???????? and just enjoy it. Just excited for new music.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

@Sarang21 I'm one of those who appreciate all the theorists and enjoy seeing so many clues from their content BUT will never be able to get it in the first place until it's being explained.  When I got the first note I didn't even know what it was about. However, it's good if we want to compare what we found and discuss them here.   

*When the Forum suddenly disappeared, I was in a shock because everything was okay the day before.  It was a two-restless-day for me.  It also made me rethink of all the effort that ARMY  before me have done in this thread.  What if everything here really disappear I feel loss...

p.s I'm streaming BTS songs while writing

I´m also one who appreciate it but don´t really follow it that much or even understand everything LOL. 

But like you said..it´s a great way to creat discussions and keep the fandom engage so that some hopefully won´t do something stupid LOL

I was lucky because I joined the Soompi discord server one day before the forum was gone. Do you want to join too?

I´m listening to BS on Youtube while writing 

2 hours ago, stella77 said:

@Sarang21 I am terrible at figuring out the Smeraldo hints lol - I just read and go ???????? and just enjoy it. Just excited for new music.

LOL me too...I´m just looking forward to the music. But the highlight reel was really nice and something different. 

Have y´all seen that forbe article about the japanese album? That article was just embarassing because of the lack of research and egocentrism through out the article. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Have y´all seen that forbe article about the japanese album? That article was just embarassing because of the lack of research and egocentrism through out the article. 

1. Whenever you brought up something ... my heart will beat up faster .... 

2. I'll need to find out and refer to other ARMYs to really understand what it is really about.  It seemed one of the writers who usually write +ve comment for Forbes has made a U-turn and it's a pity.

3. Glad that another journalist has already made a counter attack with facts.  The real world is BIG.

Thanks @Sarang21 

This is the thread from the journalist that gave the fact.

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

Ah I didn’t see the Forbes article misrepresenting MOTSTJ - such a lazy and out of context representation of information. MOTSTJ is considered a huge success for Japan. 

I do love Brian for always doing justice. 

• Like 2

I have to say Don’t Leave Me is my favorite among their Japanese songs. So I am happy other fans are enjoying it too. 

US Army are incredible and they are now trying to get MOTS7 to a million!!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, stella77 said:

I have to say Don’t Leave Me is my favorite among their Japanese songs. So I am happy other fans are enjoying it too. 

I even watched the J-Drama, since I like the original "Signal".  We also know they even have a good relationship with the actor.

Tonight

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Was on Twitter looking for cute nature threads and this news hits!!! Yey!!!!! BH just announced a new digital single by BTS for 21 August and according to K-Army, it’s an English summer song!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, stella77 said:

Was on Twitter looking for cute nature threads and this news hits!!! Yey!!!!! BH just announced a new digital single by BTS for 21 August and according to K-Army, it’s an English summer song!!

I love this news,  - Have you heard ......?

:onfirex: ARMYs are excited as expected.  I woke up just now and still calming my nerve ... Good that we're able to hear them singing in multiple language and we know they'll "slay" it as usual plus with ARMYs support from all over the world.  Some even said they're setting up a Trap. :fullofhearts:   It was an exhausting day for me that I missed the news, their selcas, their radio on V-live and also the drama It's Ok Not To Be Okay on time. Glad that the forum is back so I can catch up.

@backstreetboysfan Enjoy your listening, we have been enjoying their songs every day and night through various platforms. Do you have any particular song that you like? (Me like everything) ;)

BTS Playlist

This is my favourite map by @ ResearchBTS 

Credit to the owner

p.s @stella77 HERE

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1