BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Welcome back!!

Been catching up with the Japanese promos across the different TV  programs/show appearances. One thing that stood out when comparing to Western TV coverage is that Jpn has no problem acknowledging BTS as a successful global artist vs just labeling them as KPOP stars etc. It was also nice to see a clip from 4 years ago that showed BTS wanting to do a concert at Tokyo Dome and then it happened 2 years ago. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Welcome back!!

Been catching up with the Japanese promos across the different TV  programs/show appearances. One thing that stood out when comparing to Western TV coverage is that Jpn has no problem acknowledging BTS as a successful global artist vs just labeling them as KPOP stars etc. It was also nice to see a clip from 4 years ago that showed BTS wanting to do a concert at Tokyo Dome and then it happened 2 years ago. 

True.. true .... and we haven't heard any question "Which artist would you like to collaborate with? :)

I just saw the translation:

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

Yey!!! Another first!!

Hmmm thinking which JPN artists I would like them to maybe collab with: MIYAVI, Utada Hikaru, Aimer, One Ok Rock, RADWIMPS and Yonezu Kenshi lol 

These are just my personal wish lol

• Love 1

Yes, me too.  I love their outfits in Black Swan.  I wish I can get what Suga and Jin was wearing ha ha...  I didn't even realize that the lyric was written in both Korean and Japanese language because I was busy looking at their black and white outfits. :fullofhearts:

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

Oh I am a casual fan of SKY-HI too! I have been reading the BTS Review book as well. I’m half way through as I like to read it and play the album while I read the review etc. It taught me a lot about KPOP and gave me great insight into BTS’s music. 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 11:00 AM, stella77 said:

Oh I am a casual fan of SKY-HI too! I have been reading the BTS Review book as well. I’m half way through as I like to read it and play the album while I read the review etc. It taught me a lot about KPOP and gave me great insight into BTS’s music. 

Good for you.... I used to say that I love reading books but lately it changed into I love buying books ... but rarely finish reading them.. :lol:  He has a Youtube channel too.

Some of our interesting tweets for today

This is the best part...

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

@stroppyse Yes, they all grew up well.  Whenever I watched their contents I can't help but admire them.  There will always be so much to talk about each member and this log is one of the memorable one for Jimin. He now has the voice that he wished before.

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

Hi Hi!! @stroppyse @YongZura⁷ - I totally agree and also feel very proud (like an older sis proud of younger brothers lol) of their accomplishments but most that they have remained very good people (not perfect but I know they are genuinely good). I also hope Jimin knows that he doesn’t need to worry anymore re if his voice touches people. :) 

I was reading Japanese reactions to the Japanese promos and they have potentially gained a lot of new elderly fans! Many ppl said their parents saw their NHK performances and started asking who they were and wanting to hear more! 

@David Young hello and welcome to chat with us! 

• Awesome 1