BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Was just browsing Twitter and it seems many Army think something is coming in August and they are setting goals for the next comeback already phew.....

I’m off the bed soon and catch ya later. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, stella77 said:

Was just browsing Twitter and it seems many Army think something is coming in August and they are setting goals for the next comeback already phew.....

I’m off the bed soon and catch ya later. 

Have a good rest @stella77 and the rest of #BTSARMY

Expect the unexpected while knowing what we already know. 

1. MOTS7-The Journey will be next week.

2. Their coming "self-produced" album expected in October

3. Taehyung is in the process of releasing his mixtape 

4. JK is also still working on his mixtape

5.  Anything is possible with BTS since BigHit always prepare something way ahead  especially anything related to Bangtan Universe.

* I may miss something

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to the owner

• Thanks 1

Ah I saw that Radio Disney’s Ardy Summer Playlist show used BTS for promo and views again. It is terrible to mislead that they will be on the show and then only feature them for few seconds without any music. Feel bad for all the fans that tried to watch it. 

But at least we will have more real performances from the Japanese promotion lined up. :) 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, stella77 said:

Ah I saw that Radio Disney’s Ardy Summer Playlist show used BTS for promo and views again. It is terrible to mislead that they will be on the show and then only feature them for few seconds without any music. Feel bad for all the fans that tried to watch it. 

But at least we will have more real performances from the Japanese promotion lined up. :) 

That was really terrible.  Some even stayed up to watch a few seconds (really?) of them.  Well,  looking forward to their performances and interviews from the Japanese promotion.  This will be more interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to the owner

• Awesome 1

10 hours ago, stella77 said:

So I got the BTS badge and have questions lol.

Where is it?! I can’t find it! Also read somewhere that it is temporary?! 

It's too small and since the background is dark you can't quite see them (They are in black and white too)  You just need to bring the cursor under the trophies and medals - one of the reasons why I'm a little bit hesitant.   This is not temporary and it's  yours.  The temporary one is the one I'm using - FOS (just 3 months) :)

What's important is we know it's there... our Baby Bangtan ...  :wub:

@Lmangla Is there a way to made the badge / medal easier to see?  (in reference to @stella77 case)   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

It's too small and since the background is dark you can't quite see them (They are in black and white too)  You just need to bring the cursor under the trophies and medals - one of the reasons why I'm a little bit hesitant.   This is not temporary and it's  yours.  The temporary one is the one I'm using - FOS (just 3 months) :)

What's important is we know it's there... our Baby Bangtan ...  :wub:

@Lmangla Is there a way to made the badge / medal easier to see?  (in reference to @stella77 case)   

@stella77, @YongZura⁷ has already answered the questions -- if you are on mobile, the medals don't show up for tech reasons. however, if you are on computer, you should be able to see on your profile (left of quote box and under your display name). I can see the badge but it looks like the picture is quite dark and not very visible in dark or evolution mode (which I am on). it looks like the badge was chosen when we are in light mode. I saw that yongzura has already passed on the feedback to admin under announcement section -- fingers crossed, maybe there is a way to make the background of the badge so it is a bit more visible. as far as I know, only the friends of soompi badge is temporary. otherwise, as yongzura said you can see it on the trophies and medals section.

• Thanks 2