BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

On 7/6/2020 at 6:21 PM, YongZura⁷ said:

Dear @Sarang21 It's time for us to focus on our mental health too. Try to ignore those negativity.  I guess you're on Twitter too...well as an experienced ARMY said, we're in control of what we want to see. Use the block and mute button. There were times that I also took a break from being online and went on doing the real live activities. If there are too many dramas online I'll watch their Run episodes or their docuseries or I just watch the real KDramas. :ph34r: 

Credit to the owner

p.s Taking a break for a moment.

Acutally I´m not on twitter. But I was active on another forum for kpop and twitter drama were constantly being discussed there. Armys are not very much liked there. Other fandoms always act like they don´t have bad apples in their fandom and will only talk about the select few armys causing trouble and start bashing the whole entire fandom. BTS archievements are constantly put down as less because they only have fangirls. 

It was getting too much and that´s why I decided to leave that place for a while and come back here. 

btw. Happy Armys day :heartxoxo:

• Love 2

Happy ARMY day.  :heart4: ARMYs have done an excellent work here:

94.7K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE

7 Years. 7 Seasons. 7 Reasons
I honestly have nothing more to say but thank you and I love you. It is quite hard to articulate how I feel as we celebrate our 7th anniversary together, but I do know that being an ARMY is something that I will never take for granted. This song is a personal diary entry, a letter, and a promise. Why exactly do we keep walking with them? Why don’t we ever stop this? I hope this song resonates and comforts you in ways that it has healed me. We are living in a time where our differences seem to become barriers that prevents us from seeing the commonality of being humans. My greatest hope is that this song will bel able to showcase just a fraction of the possibilities when people from different backgrounds, countries, race, age, gender identity, etc come together. I hope you continue to stay safe and healthy and remember our 7 reasons for continuing this journey with Bangtan

All my love,
Gracie

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#ARMYDay #YourEyesTellIsComing #MOTS7TheJourneyIsComing ]

I just found out that the film mentioned is a remake from Korean "Always". (I'm going to find and watch it first)

4jyxK_4c.jpg?v=1

Spoiler

The synopsis:

Kaori lost her eyesight and family in an accident. While trying to enjoy the small things in her life, Kaori struggles to live happily. Kaori mistakes Rui for someone else and begins to talk to him. Rui was once a promising kickboxer, but something happened in his past to cause him to disassociate himself from everyone. Kaori's smile brings out a change in Rui. The two people begin to have feelings for each other, but Rui learns about Kaori's past accident and his connection. Rui decides to take part in an underground fight to pay for Kaori's eye surgery.

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

The film isn’t coming out until October - so this is an interesting tie in. The actor, Yokohama Ryusei, is  a raising star so I think it will do well even if it is a remake. Japanese love stories are often so tragic so I need to check that it is a happy ending before watching lol.

Happy Army Day!!! So when did you guys become an Army?

For me, it was during the Wings era. B,S,&T was the song that drew me in and Spring Day zeal the deal. But I was not active much because I was too busy with my job. I only became active fan during MOTS7 since I have time now. Their music and RUN have reallllly helped me during these past months during quarantine and I had time to relisten to their entire discography and read the book: BTS, The Review. 

Army Census Survey - short and easy 

• Awesome 1

4 hours ago, stella77 said:

The film isn’t coming out until October - so this is an interesting tie in. The actor, Yokohama Ryusei, is  a raising star so I think it will do well even if it is a remake. Japanese love stories are often so tragic so I need to check that it is a happy ending before watching lol.

The teaser:

Credit to the owner

Happy Army Day!!! So when did you guys become an Army?

For me, it was during the Wings era. B,S,&T was the song that drew me in and Spring Day zeal the deal. But I was not active much because I was too busy with my job. I only became active fan during MOTS7 since I have time now. Their music and RUN have reallllly helped me during these past months during quarantine and I had time to relisten to their entire discography and read the book: BTS, The Review. 

Me, during "Hwarang" (KDrama).  It started with V and then the rest of the members.  My reference was more on YT at that time especially by a K-ARMY who translated their content. Starting from there all their MVs,  Vlive and the rest till now.  I only used Twitter around 2018 to get  the latest news about them, although I have the account since July 2013.  Funny isn't it? I didn't know how to use it and didn't feel a need too :glasses: at that time.

• Love 1

Being Army day, I decided to watch the Seoul 5th Muster and it quite different than the Busan show even though it is the same set list.

The Seoul has more interaction of BTS and Army as the stage is really 360 circular stage in a stadium. Ask feel that the guys were really comfy and hyped up for this one, possibly because bigger venue and more Army in the audience. There’s two more disc of behind the scenes for each show too but I will save those for another day. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, stella77 said:

Being Army day, I decided to watch the Seoul 5th Muster and it quite different than the Busan show even though it is the same set list.

The Seoul has more interaction of BTS and Army as the stage is really 360 circular stage in a stadium. Ask feel that the guys were really comfy and hyped up for this one, possibly because bigger venue and more Army in the audience. There’s two more disc of behind the scenes for each show too but I will save those for another day. 

I actually watched it live stream through Vlive (paid) That was the first time using Multicam to watch their performance and it was an enjoyable one.  Good of you to be able "to celebrate" ARMY Day  enjoyably ... and I've got my Galaxy Buds+ BTS Edition just on time this afternoon. :gangnamstyle: Need to check the manual etc first before trying it ..

• Awesome 1

Ohhh tell me how those Galaxy Earbuds are. So excited for you! I was sad to learn that the Weverse shop doesn’t ship anything to my country lol so missed the Army Bomb again. Oh well....

They are really sweet and I am cracking up we Jin’s hair do in this new photo. It’s very much Dad hair lol. I want him to go back to that lavender blond hair. 

• LOL 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#YourEyesTellIsComing #MOTS7TheJourneyIsComing ]
I am excited that BTS will perform Black Swan and Stay Gold on NHK’s ‘Songs’ program; It is very popular in Japan and for fans of JPOP around the world. So this is exciting. It has been a while too! NTV’s Sukkiri is also a popular show for Japanese audience.

^ also my reaction when I saw the promo photo lol!

@YongZura⁷ thx for the BU updates - I wasn’t aware of it and was wondering what is this flower and flower shop blog thing lol. Oh and sorry for the double post - I didn’t see your post on it - scrolling too fast
:cries:

• Thanks 1

Ha ha..  it's fine it might be similar but it's not the same .... :D 

So we're going to touch here and there about BU.... I'm one of those who look exactly like the person in the meme.  Plus the coming drama will be based on BU too.

Credit to the owner

• Thanks 1

@YongZura⁷ I am still confused about the BU & flower shop thingy lol

More info about the NHK appearance regarding Army’s submitted questions - over 50K!!!!

I am sad that I can’t eat sushi anymore. I was advised by my Dr not to eat raw foods but Jin’s sushi looked yummy! 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@YongZura⁷ I am still confused about the BU & flower shop thingy lol

You're not alone.  This account might help us :D

So far I've read the Notes and  webtoon "Save Me" and if you still can't get it don't worry BTS still loves you :approves: 

More info about the NHK appearance regarding Army’s submitted questions - over 50K!!!!

Wow, wow, wow.....can't wait to listen to their answers.

p.s Credit to the owner

• Thanks 1