Quantcast

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BBHot100Top5 #Dynamite19thWin #BEIsComing]

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS        LipSync Guide      @partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflow

BTS   PROFILE   DISCOGRAPHY     BE (ALBUM) NOVEMBER 20, 2020   CONCEPT PHOTO     DYNAMITE (Single

Poll time: BTS - Dynamite   Kpop chingus, a new song and video is out by BTS! This is BTS's first English language song ever. Check out the video!     The even

The teaser images for Dynamite are out and Hobi’s photo is my fav.! RM also rocking aqua hair too!

I like this promo gif!!

time for me to sleeeep! 

• Thanks 1
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamiteAug21 #BTSInTheSOOP]

Hiiii! So excited that Big Hit is partnering with universities around the world to offer Korean classes! My graduate school is one of the best for simultaneous translations and they were taken over by Middlebury a few years back so I can def see them using it for the beginner language classes prior to the graduate programs. That is impact! Been super busy this week in real life but will check-in tonight and catch up this weekend! 

• Awesome 1
8 hours ago, stella77 said:

Hiiii! So excited that Big Hit is partnering with universities around the world to offer Korean classes! My graduate school is one of the best for simultaneous translations and they were taken over by Middlebury a few years back so I can def see them using it for the beginner language classes prior to the graduate programs. That is impact! Been super busy this week in real life but will check-in tonight and catch up this weekend! 

Nice seeing you here in between your "busy"ness ;)  Yes, I've told myself many times... I'm not surprised if there will be an academy or more than that because they can see way ahead of others.

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

New song and MV!!!!

:elated:

Second Dynamite Group Teaser Photo!! I love the retro 80’s - 90’s vibe. 

Also a possible RM + Rina Sawayama collab?!? I also love her since she came out with After Life and her debut album is amazing. So I will be super happy if this ever happens.

• Thanks 1
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BBHot100Top5 #Dynamite19thWin #BEIsComing]