Quantcast

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BBHot100No7 #Dynamite19thWin #BEIsComing]

• YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #BTSLoveMyself #BTSWeek]
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS        LipSync Guide      @partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflow

BTS   PROFILE   DISCOGRAPHY     BE (ALBUM) NOVEMBER 20, 2020   CONCEPT PHOTO     DYNAMITE (Single

It has been a busy week and with me focusing on the Army Dynamite streaming goals, I didn’t have a chance to come here. Been singing all day. It is a lovely surprise to see new fans join the thread he

It was a very interesting interview compared to other interviews.  (I even had a hard time to understand a few of the question but they were really good questions) Wish that everyone can watch it plus Dynamite performance.

Thank you BTS for the letter and answers from the interview. The LINK to the interview.

• Like 2
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #BTSWeek]
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #Dynamite14thWin #BTSWeek]
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #Dynamite14thWin #OnlineFamilyConcert #BTSWeek]
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #Dynamite15thWin #OnlineFamilyConcert #BTSWeek]

Coincidentally I've just watched JHope's part in making CNS from Memories of 2019.  As expected it was a great experience for him working with another artist.  (I love it whenever they shared how they missed their "brothers"  whenever they did any solo project.)

Spoiler

Hobi's response:

Credit to the owner
  • Awesome 1
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #Dynamite15thWin #550PAK #OnlineFamilyConcert #BTSWeek]

Our leader needs to say something (RM's log) It has been translated fully by BigHit Ent (28 Sept 2020)

**A reminder - this is a live translation so do understand that they might be a few words missed etc. 

Spoiler

This is only translation for the first few mins.  I believe they will put the translation ASAP so please refer to the video again later for the full translation. TQ

Credit to the owner

• Awesome 1
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BBHot100No7 #Dynamite19thWin #BEIsComing]