Quantcast

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BBHot100No7 #BEIsComing #LifeGoesOn]

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Sing Dynamite" with BTS        LipSync Guide      @partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Jillia  @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus @TiNaDo @backstreetboysfan @wallflow

BTS   PROFILE   DISCOGRAPHY     BE (ALBUM) NOVEMBER 20, 2020   CONCEPT PHOTO        

Amazing photo from the GQ Japan magazine. I love to see them so happy!!! Awwww the dance video is adorable - too bad I can’t dance to save my life lol    https://twitter.com/choi_bts2/status

For the new ARMY especially (me included) if you are in the Twitter World there is information about the challenges that BTS has to endure during their debut years and years after.  The more we know about their past the more we feel grateful for being able to see their successes in the present.  The bond between BTS and ARMY is so strong because of these challenges.  Hope we will always appreciate this relationship and do not take it for granted.

Credit to the owner

• YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MGMAVOTE #BTS @BTS_twt]
  • YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MGMAVOTE #BTS #MTVHOTTEST @BTS_twt]

As always, educated and substantial analysis about BTS' Success

https://youtu.be/GnsW2mJfp4s

There is no denying that SNS or social media is a big part of BTS’ success but is SNS or social media really the only reason they became successful? Here is an in-depth analysis of the role that social media or SNS played in BTS’ success from a marketing and advertising professional. 

• YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BBHot100No7 #BEIsComing #LifeGoesOn]