BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD50 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

Congratulations boys!  2 years in a row!

Frances Moore, Chief Executive, IFPI, said: “BTS’ phenomenal success over the last year is a testament to their creativity, hard work and ongoing commitment to continuing to find ways to bring their music to the world. By performing in three different languages, they demonstrate their extraordinarily unique global appeal and their dynamic and passionate fanbase has helped to make them the first artists in history to top the Global Artist Chart in two consecutive years.

We would like to wish RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook and all who work on their team huge congratulations on winning the Global Recording Artist of the Year Award and on another year of brilliant success

The first Act - 2 years in a row.

FMXs46kaAAINxfT?format=jpg&name=small

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

My little sis in the US got Vegas tickets. Happy for her and all other ARMY that got tickets! Seems like this time was better than LA.

Also very jealous because she will see them in concert twice now and before me (T.T) - who has never been to their concert in person.

• Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Yinye said:

My little sis in the US got Vegas tickets. Happy for her and all other ARMY that got tickets! Seems like this time was better than LA.

Also very jealous because she will see them in concert twice now and before me (T.T) - who has never been to their concert in person.

Yeah, happy for all the ARMYs who got the ticket.  At least once in your life time .. #ARMY will be able to experience it in person.  

Another good news - our maknae has graduated .... I can't relate haha how to manage the times and focus ...  Congratulates JK!

Credit to Lyssy for the translation!

p.s

I need to finish my assignment - message for me!