BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsHere]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonTae #7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive]

I was having an online tutorial when I read the message.  Thank you for informing us BHM.  We know that Taehyung will be well taken care of.

#GetWellSoonTae 

ARMY everywhere is wishing you and your soulmate a speedy recovery (the V on the cheek).

FLo5sRUaAAcs8zd?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FLo_v0ZakAE9Gtb?format=jpg&name=medium

FLo_wFaacAMJTIU?format=jpg&name=900x900

FanArt

Spoiler

Credit to the owner
  • Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonTae #7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive #PTD_On_Stage_Seoul]

Hi chingus. I wanna ask how you buy online tickets for BTS concert? It seems day 10th and 13th of March will also air online, and I wanna attend (the 13th since its a sunday). With Blackpink concert, it was fairly easy since it was via youtube and enjoyed it. But with weverse, I don't know how to buy it. Need help! Thank you!

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

19 hours ago, Kathia said:

Hi chingus. I wanna ask how you buy online tickets for BTS concert? It seems day 10th and 13th of March will also air online, and I wanna attend (the 13th since its a sunday). With Blackpink concert, it was fairly easy since it was via youtube and enjoyed it. But with weverse, I don't know how to buy it. Need help! Thank you!

Hello @Kathiasorry for the late reply. 

First, you will have to download and register on Weverse Shop. 

After you have registered, you can just choose the day of the online concert that you are interested in.  The price is different according to the different views and whether you have ARMY membership or not.  We'll be able to see the same concert  twice, that is on the day of the performance and  again a week later.  

FYI, you can use two devices for each ticket.  So, sometimes ARMY shared the price of the ticket but be extra careful (make sure the other person can be trusted) .

At the moment the management is handling the ticketing for in person attendance.  So, we will know more  info about the details later.

FLrmoQgVUAkilZw?format=jpg&name=900x900

March 12

p.s I'm going to get the ticket for the two days of the online concert.

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonTae #HappyBirthdayJhope]