BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

Thank you @Yinye for all the updates.  I appreciate it so much. 

I don't feel like I can sleep tonight because of the excitement of the PTD Concert on the other side of my world. :gangnamstyle:All my TL is full of stories related to the concert and it takes me back to 2019 during the finale SYS Concert.    Happy for the ARMYs who are able to see #BTS in person and of course happy for the members who are going to perform in front of thousand of ARMYs after waiting for two years.  Enjoy the concert!  Will be seeing #BTS on the final day, online.

*******************************************************************************************

The sponsors:

Credit to the owner

p.s

It's fun getting something from the sponsors.  I still have my precious "FILA" blanket :fullofhearts:

• Blob 3

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#AOTY #PTD_On_Stage in LA #DAY1]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#AOTY #DAY1 #PTD_On_Stage in LA]

@YongZura⁷ @Yinye  Thanks for all the updates.  My tweet are so PURPLE now flooding with live updates fm ARMY at LA PTD!! Fighting BTS!!! 

:cheers:

@Yinyehope you found your ARMY STICK.  Mine was bought in 2019

and hoping to use it again in their future live concert in my country.

@YongZura⁷lucky you gotten a  FILA sponsor blanklet. They endorsed FILA back then and I was sooo crazy over FILA KOREA!! 

• Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#AOTY #DAY2 #PTD_On_Stage in LA]

#Day 2 

Press Conference (Expect lots of article related) 

FFUMS1NX0Ak0_YC?format=jpg&name=large

FFUHPb_VcAEd_uB?format=jpg&name=large

All the best for #Day2

Full Script

Credit to the owners

p.s After watching all the spoilers on Day 1 for curiousity purpose, I will try harder to fill my morning with other activities ha ha (I will ONLY post the official release photos / video for #Day2 after it ends)

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#AOTY #DAY3 #PTD_On_Stage in LA]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#AOTY #DAY3 #PTD_On_Stage in LA #MAMAVOTE]