BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Hiiiiii RL has totally gone bonkers with soooooo much work. I am so tired that I even asked off this Friday and next Monday so I am very excited for this Sunday’s online concert!!!

Excited Minions GIF

My MOTS One BluRay came and I got a Jimin photo card, which I knew I would get lol. I may rewatch it on Saturday to prep for Sunday. Another problem is that I can’t find my Army Bomb!!! I dunno where it went! 
Looking The Loud House GIF by Nickelodeon

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Good for you @Yinye to take some time off for yourself.  I went back to my home a few days ago and while doing some spring cleaning I found back my ARMY Bomb which I last used during the SYS Concert in Seoul (2019).  Hopefully you'll find yours soon.  

and before our concert .... this is what i'm looking forward to

Credit to the owner

• Love 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#PTD_On_Stage_Seoul #MyUniverse #BTS_InTheSoop2]

Well time went by sooooo fast. What a wonderful show. I can feel that they put their all into it despite the circumstances and hope they don’t worry too much. I wish V a speedy recovery and to tell Jin that he’s not old lol and to the rest of the guys - that it was all great. I enjoyed it as I am sure many Army did too. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

10/24 BTS Permission To Dance On Stage, Seoul

991-CE848-6-E10-488-F-A397-552-C985-A806

624-E79-FC-FBFD-4-C42-B2-EC-7-F089-D7-D2

Spoiler

@Yinye haha are you still breathing aft watching the online PTD stage.    In Dec, Jin will be turning 30 in Korean age, time flies, seeing them from debuting in 2013 when Jin was only 22 Korean age

:hahah!::getmygrooveon:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Great article

What a great concert!  I wonder whether the setlist will be different for the offline concert.  Glad that they will see ARMY in persons and we will get to watch livestream for  the final two days.  At the moment, still reading all the posts from ARMYs related to the concert.  I got a little bit emotional at the end during their ment when Hobi mentioned about the non-existence of ARMY in front of them at the same stadium where I was there 2 years ago.  (Well, actually the ARMY did come but were outside the stadium) Oh BTW, be careful with your posting of videos from yesterday's concert.  

Another heart-warming story related to the event:

Credit to the owner

• Like 1