BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Someone asked me to draw Jungkook, so here he is! This picture is a bit dark but I love the way he looks here. Hope you like it and share! See you soon! And can't wait for Japanese "Run"!!!! As my bias is Jin, I have to draw him next!! :kiss_wink:

• 2 weeks later...

How can this thread be so "dead" when BTS are so popular? I really don't get it. I'll try to come here to help you keep it alive and post what I can find that's cute about these crazy cute guys!

Probably some of you already know this, but I find it very funny when someone gets to know what kpop is for the first time or they meet a new group for the first time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, anynomousjustice said:

so,in order to give life to this dead thread,i'll constantly post something here,even without people noticing it!

First,lets meet all the beautiful members of BTS

Jin

Hide contents

334cb249c08075df87a455192c3573d3.gif3e2357f6f1e9b1eee93497d0dee07bfc.gif

my cutie bias!!!! don't give up! I'll help also!!!

bts_mood_for_love_concept_Jin.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, PaulaL said:

why can't I see the photo? but Ravi and BTS sounds good :smiley:

and, yes, Jin is my bias. I tend to go to the older or quit ones :blush:

works well with me though...and i'm tend to grab the younger one :blush:

i grab this post from allkpop,credit to @raisin_

29th Feb | Tae Tweet

V was training for his upcoming historical drama

빠이팅 #화랑더비기닝 
Fighting #HwarangTheBeginning

Taehyungie,fighting!!!! :heart:

• Like 1

Uh, thanks! Now I can see the picture. What is the name of V's historical drama? I think it would be fun to watch him acting. As they are all so young and so full of energy it's good for them to try new things. I'm curious to see how V handles this. Maybe they can all start participating in some drama. Some other idols have an huge success with acting. V, FIGHTING!!! Will he look like this? :kiss_wink:

12748172_456184774570629_2144465712_n.jp

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PaulaL said:

Uh, thanks! Now I can see the picture. What is the name of V's historical drama? I think it would be fun to watch him acting. As they are all so young and so full of energy it's good for them to try new things. I'm curious to see how V handles this. Maybe they can all start participating in some drama. Some other idols have an huge success with acting. V, FIGHTING!!! Will he look like this? :kiss_wink:

12748172_456184774570629_2144465712_n.jp

if i'm not mistaken,it's Hwarang,The Beginning

and V may look like this

19708b549eade5ac311c52af7c5e95d3.jpg

• Like 1