BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

17 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

What is she watching btw?  MV? Run BTS? Which song / songs that you keep playing always?

Omo, it's so much. :joy: MV, Run BTS, James Corden, Jimmy Fallon, James Corden behind-the-scenes, Tiny Tan MV, and recently she was watching videos of TXT meeting BTS. It's cute.

For me, I love Dynamite, Save Me, Idol, Mic Drop, and Butter :lol:.

How about you? Fave songs?

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

MV, Run BTS, James Corden, Jimmy Fallon, James Corden behind-the-scenes, Tiny Tan MV, and recently she was watching videos of TXT meeting BTS. It's cute.

Well that's us everywhere.  They do have so many contents.  The truth is I will still find content that I've never come across even though I've been their fan for quite some times.  In order to really know them ... the official resource is a MUST. 

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

For me, I love Dynamite, Save Me, Idol, Mic Drop, and Butter :lol:.

How about you? Fave songs?

Hmm... lately I've been playing their songs, album by album starting from the beginning.  Spring Day, Butterfly, Mikrokosmos, Make It Right, The Truth Untold and Blue and Grey are the type that will attract me first but then sooner or later all the other songs will also be on my playlist. 

There is also a lot of treasure to be found on their SoundCloud.

So, enjoy your happy journey. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Love 2

@the_sweetroad welcome!!! Always happy to have more fans to chat about re the guys and their music!! 

I think my forever #1 is a tie between Spring Day (the first song I ever heard from BTS) and Pied Piper (the song that made me realize I became an ARMY lol). Other song that I have been appreciating lately are: Outro-Wings, Anpanman, Don’t Leave Me, Film Out, and Stay. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#WorkingBTS #7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonJimin #7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive]

Oh just saw the news re Jimin! Appendicitis and COVID-19…aiya! Wishing him a full and speedy recovery! I have also been in and out of the hospital these past few days - not for me but for my elderly mom who has surgery. Was so paranoid because so many people and of pandemic etc. Just a few days and I was exhausted taking care of things and being extra cautious. 

Stay Alive sounds amazing …. The bit at the end with JK’s vocals literally gave me chills!!

So excited for new music and I hope this week goes by quickly!

Happy Chinese - Lunar New Year to all that celebrates! Wishing everyone safety, happiness, and prosperity! 

• Love 1