BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

I read the webtoon and it was good! The Wattpad narrative version isn’t for me (reads like fan fiction lol) and I am most excited about the OST! Gimme! 

Looks like OT7 are reunited and vacation is officially over!! 

They are all posting and singing lol

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSonVacation #ArtistMadeCollection #7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive]

We appreciate and grateful for the support during the event of Top K-pop Artists and Variety Shows of 2021.  Thank you very much.  Please look forward to our #NewChapter for 2022 soon.

giphy.gif

@4evrkdrama @kokodus @shahila197878 @2d1n_fan @Zehra Dogan @twinkle_little_star @MayanEcho @haruhi17 @willenette @Juni Asat @agenth @Tongtong @the_sweetroad @grrly @Gumiho @jewellangela @lexicon

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

We appreciate and grateful for the support during the event of Top K-pop Artists and Variety Shows of 2021.  Thank you very much.  Please look forward to our #NewChapter for 2022 soon.

LOL. @YongZura⁷, I saw the notification and thought, "Why am I being mentioned on the BTS thread?" :D

Congrats to BTS. I'm a new fan because of my daughter, who has been watching them non-stop. They are cuties. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I'm a new fan because of my daughter, who has been watching them non-stop. They are cuties. :wub:

Welcome to the #BTS World :D  If there's any info or anything related that we can share, you can always stop by here.  What is she watching btw?  MV? Run BTS? Which song / songs that you keep playing always?

• Love 2