BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

It was a difficult for me this past week with mom’s surgery and my dog passing away suddenly. Thankfully my mom is fine and my dog lived a long life - I do miss him a lot. 
As always, BTS music is of great comfort. Take care fellow fans. 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Yinye said:

It was a difficult for me this past week with mom’s surgery and my dog passing away suddenly. Thankfully my mom is fine and my dog lived a long life - I do miss him a lot. 
As always, BTS music is of great comfort. Take care fellow fans. 

Wishing you comfort and peace during this difficult time.  Hope your mom will have a speedy recovery. 

At the same time, sorry for your loss.  It is never easy.  It's good to hear that BTS music helps during this hard time.  Please take care of yourself too.  

• Love 1

Hiiiiii fellow Army! So what did you think of the Butter concept clips?!? Totally not what I expected at all from the yellow butter heart graphic lol!!!!! It is all very intriguing and I am looking for more hints! Since I can’t get a rock Bangtan....a smooth pop-dance will also be very cool! I am more excited now.

Also, I was looking at my little BTS collection of their that I do have since my Winter Package arrived today. The photobook  is HUGE! I got Jin for the film and little photo card. This is the only second time I randomly got Jin. I still have never gotten a random V photo card lol. I am not counting BE since they gave us all members etc. I usually get J-Hope, Suga, and Jimin. Have one of RM and JK. I will see for future release if I ever get V’s. 

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#ButterIsComing #FestaIsComing #BTS8thAnniversary]
1 hour ago, Yinye said:

Festa time again! I think we’ll get another online concert in June.

The possibility is there.  At the moment, another temptation is coming ... ha ha...

Will I be able to let it go ....?

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/5/2021 at 8:25 PM, Yinye said:

It is a cute box but I am gonna save for an online concert and new album and this time I will stick to this plan since I ordered the photobooks

Okay :getmygrooveon:So, I'll save my $ for the next online muster, album/s, 2020 memory, online concert plus another documentary film maybe.  At the moment the pop-up store is coming to my country too but I'm not staying in the city so maybe I'll be able to get the BTS Meal only.  Oooh forgot to mention the membership fees too.

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, Yinye said:

I am jealous of all the DJs that have heard Butter lol but we only have about two weeks left to wait.

Me too lol

I hope I will like it.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 5/6/2021 at 8:59 AM, Yinye said:

I am jealous of all the DJs that have heard Butter lol but we only have about two weeks left to wait.

Agree with that.  I know I'll like it. 

HYBE INSIGHT

As a response to the above video

Credit to the owner

• Blob 3