BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD60 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

Help I did an irresponsible thing and went and got the ONE photo books despite saying I wouldn’t. The set was already sold out tho. It was automatic ‘OMG they are not sold out yet - click click’ purchased! Ahhhh OMG- they re-listed and I got the set and cancelled the first order.

Edited by Yinye
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, Yinye said:

Help I did an irresponsible thing and went and got the ONE photo books despite saying I wouldn’t. The set was already sold out tho. It was automatic ‘OMG they are not sold out yet - click click’ purchased! Ahhhh OMG- they re-listed and I got the set and cancelled the first order.

Congrats! 

I wanted to order it but the shipping fees on weverse is insane. The total is just too much for me to spend on a photobook.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Yinye said:

True! The shipping cost was expensive. I will ban myself from buying anymore BTS merchandise/goods to save for the new music later on. 

It is a tough challenge :lol:.  I've gone through something like this before, it was not easy.  However, the important thing is we are aware of what we did and we know how to make it up later ourselves.  (Context - BTS Merch only) 

My photos of them in my gallery also are getting more and more just by clicking download all from Run BTS :D

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

Seriously Karma is realllllly a member of this fandom! Big happy smiles OT7 photo is great; it is an great image to accompany this huge announcement. 

They all look so good! My fav photo is Hobi and Jin tho - their aura comes through lol 

• Thanks 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread