BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamiteAug21 #BTSInTheSOOP]

Hiiii! So excited that Big Hit is partnering with universities around the world to offer Korean classes! My graduate school is one of the best for simultaneous translations and they were taken over by Middlebury a few years back so I can def see them using it for the beginner language classes prior to the graduate programs. That is impact! Been super busy this week in real life but will check-in tonight and catch up this weekend! 

• Awesome 1

8 hours ago, stella77 said:

Hiiii! So excited that Big Hit is partnering with universities around the world to offer Korean classes! My graduate school is one of the best for simultaneous translations and they were taken over by Middlebury a few years back so I can def see them using it for the beginner language classes prior to the graduate programs. That is impact! Been super busy this week in real life but will check-in tonight and catch up this weekend! 

Nice seeing you here in between your "busy"ness ;)  Yes, I've told myself many times... I'm not surprised if there will be an academy or more than that because they can see way ahead of others.

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

New song and MV!!!!

:elated:

Second Dynamite Group Teaser Photo!! I love the retro 80’s - 90’s vibe. 

Also a possible RM + Rina Sawayama collab?!? I also love her since she came out with After Life and her debut album is amazing. So I will be super happy if this ever happens.

• Thanks 1

I love innovation.  It is a briefing related to all the labels under the company and it's good to learn something about their business.

There are so many interesting content to look forward to and I'm glad they included the Study by Harvard.

Credit to the owner

• Wiggle 1