BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Poll time: BTS - Dynamite

Kpop chingus, a new song and video is out by BTS!

This is BTS's first English language song ever. Check out the video!

The event organizers @partyon and @Lmangla put together a little poll for you to answer, after you've watched the video.

The poll is open to everyone, regardless if you are a BTS fan or not! :kiss_wink:

Just answer the questions on the top of the page.

Feel free to add a comment on this thread and tell us what you liked the most about the video. The poll is up until Monday.

bts-2020-youtube-dynamite.jpg

Disco Lives!

bts_dynamite_1280.jpg?h=c673cd1c&itok=Lu

The color explosion!

bts-dynamite-mv-video_crop1597983295785.

The giant donut! It's big, no? :D

Tagging: @YongZura⁷ @stella77 @Sarang21

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Wow you live up to your name @partyon We're were  since yesterday.  Thank you for the surprise poll.  I personally believe everyone will enjoy and feel uplifted by it during current situation.

Thanks @YongZura⁷ ! :D I didn't choose the name partyon, the name chose me. :D

:piggydance:

If you know of any other kpop chingus who would like to answer the poll, make sure to tag them on this thread. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

If you know of any other kpop chingus who would like to answer the poll, make sure to tag them on this thread. :kiss_wink:

Everyone is welcome.  This song is not just a gift for the BTS ARMY but for everyone.  I know there are quite a number of lurkers too here .... ;)  Actually BTS members are in the process of preparing another album when they found this song. They decided to keep the song originally as it is that is in English. (They did experience singing in English before but Dynamite is totally different)

We're going to get another two versions of Dynamite and another MV B-side. too  Whenever you feel tired or exhausted let's enjoy watching the MV :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm liking the song a lot too! It's a really catchy tune. :kiss_wink:@Sarang21 has been forcing / encouraging me to watch BTS videos, I like this one the best!

Since @Lmangla and myself have a little bit of a hard time to distinguish who's who in BTS (they look the same to us :joy: ), could someone please enlighten us who is who in this video?

capture-d-e-cran-2020-08-21-a-12-20-49-a

Starting from left please @YongZura⁷ @Jillia :kiss_wink:

Thank you!

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Thank you @YongZura⁷ and @Jillia! :kiss_wink:

So RM is the only one I always recognize automatically, because he is the one that speaks English. :D

The other ones,  I can't remember. :D

Is it Jimin who is the most popular member? What are the other guys' roles (lead dancer, visual, etc)?

Taehyung definitely stands out the most in the video (for me) :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla Wat about you? Which is the most eye-catching member in the Dynamite video?

@Sarang21 Don't kill me that I still can't remember.... :joy: I know, you've tried to teach me....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@partyon don't worry so much, it does take time to recognise who is who... Unless you watch their content every day you'll be able to catch on.  Don't identify them through their hair colours though because they always change it. :D

I also update a little bit info about them on the first page.

Each one of them has his own charm.  I'm one of those ARMY who prefer not to choose one over the other.  All of them are popular and charming to me :D All 7 of them.

@Jillia Pass!  However, there are also time where we can also see the rappers sing and the vocalists rap :glasses:  

What a visual :heart:

EgAm2RgU8AYnIMD?format=jpg&name=large

EgAm3QQUwAIg_AV?format=jpg&name=large

Credit to BIgHit Ent

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Wat about you? Which is the most eye-catching member in the Dynamite video?

kekekek... you know me, I pay more attention to background even in dramas. :D hahahaha.... so what was eye catching was that rainbow sprouting fields! hahaha... immediately, I was thinking "where did they shoot this? how long did it take to create that VFX" -- given the catchy beat, I was expecting a more fantasy type field/background throughout the song.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

@partyon Thanks for tagging! ^_^

I liked the song and I liked watching them! :lol: First few notes, and the beat, reminded me of another singer and one of his songs. The rest of it, and the MV, have shown why BTS has huge following. 

Actually, I haven't really watched nor listened to BTS, though I did see their carpool karaoke. They were awesome!

This new song and its MV is tastefully done. Fearless forecast: their first English song will be iconic, and it will break records and barriers, if any. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2