BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Taekook shippers gonna be uncontrollable. Looks like writer must be some fanfic one lmao

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/taeju-and-kook-are-the-names-of-the-lead-characters-in-koreas-1st-bl-drama.395907/

And female lead is from thailand. Take the hint :unsure:

And hi guys can i join BTS fanclub? I am jk and tae biased but i support whole group.

44 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Taekook shippers gonna be uncontrollable. Looks like writer must be some fanfic one lmao

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/taeju-and-kook-are-the-names-of-the-lead-characters-in-koreas-1st-bl-drama.395907/

And female lead is from thailand. Take the hint :unsure:

And hi guys can i join BTS fanclub? I am jk and tae biased but i support whole group.

An OT7 ARMY, welcome.  FYI, there are so many info about BTS here and there and I prefer those that are positive and reliable to my knowledge and it does make me feel uncomfortable to just read the link.  Well, hopefully we'll  be able to differentiate and be grateful for the real persons and enjoy their music.  So, were you one of those 50 million? :)

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MapOfTheSoul7#ThankYouBTS] Stay Safe Everyone
On 4/18/2020 at 1:10 PM, stella77 said:

I am watching all of Bang Bang Con since i have not seen their older tours. It is fun and good to hear the older songs performed live. It is a good break for my PS4 and FFVII Remake lol 

update: 11 hrs some minutes later - I cant believe I made it lol. It was def. great to see their first tours and they were so young! It was entertaining and made me appreciate their older songs e.g. Tomorrow especially - ok off to sleep! 

Congratulations!  Who could have believe that we are able to experience their earlier concerts and see their growth.  It was an emotional roller coster for some ARMY since they were there from the beginning, going through all the ups and downs.  Well, don't forget we're going to have another experience for the coming Fiesta.

@Deepakmahajan  I prefer Soompi better :) 

• Love 2