BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Guest adikkeluangman

방탄소년단(BTS) - 'I NEED U' MV (Original ver.)

I don't get the story line actually but the acting is on point on some boys. So did the MV shoot both in Korea and U.S or only at U.S?

@raisin_Atlast I found this thread again! Everytime I try to come here my browser kept crahsing!

I came to find if anything got posted about Sick teaser pics!    Hope someone will post it here too! I just want to say maybe Kim Taehyung will get on the lift at last and switch on the alarm button !!! Hehehe

I'm just a fanboy of BTS and my job keeps me busy from visiting here as often as I would like

Just want to share 

Another member gets ready to join Suga and Rap Monster in the 'Sick' elevator

Just like yesterday when we got a hint to Suga's teaser, BTS is teasing for their teaser images (how much deeper can we go?!) for "Sick".

So far we have rappers Rap Monster and Suga in the crimson elevator getting ready to head to the 12th floor. This other member hinted in the new teaser seems to be joining the elevator ride to head to the 11th floor

BTS will be following up their "I Need U" promotions with "Sick" (also translated "Dope"), and will start on the fourth week of June.

credit to allkpop 

and more

Suga joins Rap Monster in the elevator for 'Sick' teaser images

As predicted, Suga is up next for BTS' "Sick" teaser images!

As with Rap Monster, Suga seems to be going for a military look in their bright crimson elevator as well. Rap Monster was headed just 'up', and Suga is headed along with him to the 12th floor.

Check out the teaser images below and be ready for their follow up song promotions in the 4th week of June.

suga_1434380835_Suga1.jpg

suga_1434380836_Suga3.jpg

credit to allkpop

Guest hotshotlover30

Hey guys! Thought this might be of interest to anyone who wants to learn BTS choreography! 

BTS's choreographer and Big Hit Entertainment's creative director Son Sung Deuk is hosting a dance workshop!

BTS “I Need U” MV Reaches a New Milestone

bts-i-need-u.jpg

Thanks to the help of ARMYs, idol group BTS‘s music video for their spring comeback track “I NEED U” has reached a new milestone, accumulating more than 10 million views between their main YouTube channel and the 1thK channel.

The video was declared rated 19 and has been edited to rated 15 for a more friendly-viewing time. It was released together with the group’s mini album entitled “The Most Beautiful Moment in Life pt. 1” last April and has gained a lot of attention and love from BTS fans all over the world.

Meanwhile, BTS is currently doing their follow-up promotions with a song entitled “Dope” from the same mini album and have most recently released both a music video and the dance practice video as well.

BTS-i-need-u-mv-view.jpgBTS-I-NEED-U2.png

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/29/bts-i-need-u-mv-reaches-a-new-milestone/

• Like 1

BTS Jimin and J-Hope Have a Hilarious Dance-Off on “Yaman TV”

BTS2-800x450.png

BTS‘s Jimin and J-Hope held a hilarious dance showdown on the 24th episode of Mnet‘s “Yaman TV.”

In the clip (below), the two impress the studio with their charismatic couple dance moves, but afterwards the MCs ask for something goofier. Haha asks Jimin, “I feel like you could do something more comedic with this same song?” And the other BTS members immediately chime in with support, saying Jimin is good at that kind of stuff.

Jimin accepts the challenge and says, “I’ll dance with all I’ve got.” And he does. J-Hope is up next and even up until the last minute before his starts dancing, he looks unsure and hesitant, only to bust out twerking… with a beanie over his head. Needless to say, this is not something you want to miss.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/29/bts-jimin-and-j-hope-have-a-hilarious-dance-off-on-yaman-tv/

• Like 2

BTS’s J-Hope Is a Ball of Aegyo and Energy in This Girl Group Dance Marathon

J-Hope-800x450.png

On the 24th episode of Mnet‘s “Yaman TV,” BTS‘s J-Hope proves he is a dancing machine starting with a hilarious dance-off with fellow member Jimin to a girl group dance marathon (clip below).

In just a minute, J-Hope squeezes in his rendition of the choreographies to all the heavy hitters, Red Velvet‘s “Ice Cream Cake,” EXID‘s “Ah Yeah,” and SISTAR‘s “Touch My Body.”

It seems like the songs that the DJ would play were not planned in advance, which makes J-Hope’s dance covers of the songs all the more impressive.

Check out the clip below. It’s definitely a Monday pick-me-up if there ever was one!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/29/btss-j-hope-is-a-ball-of-aegyo-and-energy-in-this-girl-group-dance-marathon/

• Like 1

BTS Announces Release of Summer Package With Goofy Vacation Vlog

BTS2-800x450.png

BTS has announced the release of “2015 Summer Package in Kota Kinabalu” with a goofy vacation vlog.

The video follows the boys of BTS around on their adventures in beautiful Kota Kinabalu. There are clips of individual interviews with the members, and of the boys just being their usual selves, poking fun at each other and fooling around. The group does classic vacation-y things together like banana boating, parasailing, chilling by the pool, oh, and letting huge snakes wrap themselves around you (J-Hope‘s expression though!).

“2015 Summer Package in Kota Kinabalu” will include a 100-page photobook, a DVD, and a travel set and will be available for pre-sell on July 7 followed by an official release on July 22.

BTS.png

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/02/bts-announces-release-of-summer-package-with-goofy-vacation-vlog/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

MV_Yankie(얀키)_ProMeTheUs sasasa nawawawaeaew999ss9s99ss  asasasda(튀겨) (Feat. 도끼, 쥬비 트레인, 더블 케이, 랩몬스터 of 방탄소년단, 톱밥, 던밀스)

Check out Yankie's MV 'ProMeTheUs (Feat. Dok2, Juvie Train, Double K, Rap Monster of BTS, Topbob, Don Mills)'!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

방탄소년단(BTS) '쩔어' MV

I like the MV concept and the dance. The views already reached 2.5 millions. I'm surprised that it didn't go higher.