BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

Because I was busy with work, I miss the live show but here’s the entire BTS x LV show:

They all look in amazing but Hobi, V, and Jin were my favorite looks. 

I also wanted to ask that our fandom be mindful, empathetic, and listen to valid criticism - it helps everyone - BTS and Army be better!!! Now many Native American and Indigenous Army are feeling hurt, ignored and not supported by the fandom. I emailed Big Hit today to do my tiny part — the current request to Big Hit to stop using Native American and Indigenous cultural items as decorations etc. Ignoring this issue is the worst because of all the erasure that this community continues to endure. 

That said - after 12 hour work day today and it’s likely to go for the next few days, I’m going to sleeep with BTS ballads as lullabies. Take care and catch-up on Friday when PTD drops. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1

Another long day at work and just finished about an hour ago. So I grabbed some food and just finished the Amazon interview. It was fun with this good interviewer asking great questions. I hope BTS will be a group that last for 20+ more years if they want to continue. Also bring on the jazz, bossa nova, rock Bangtan!! Oh I also just remembered PTD is tomorrow!!! I am ready for new music. 

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Butter6th1BBHot100 #Butter12thWin #BTSTheBest #PermissionToDance #HappyBirthdayARMY]

I am going to use this playlist and go to bed since it is also raining outside. Happy B-day to us Army!!! PTD tomorrow!! Blah I need to check what time for it - work just scheduled a meeting. Have a good night!!!

Sleepy Good Night GIF by Loof and Timmy

• Blob 1

Hiiiiii. I was so busy with work that I didn’t get a chance to post here. PTD MV and including sign language is such a great and meaningful thing and on Twitter there are so many touching stories about it! I go back to streaming snag hopefully my Butter Set will arrive sometime next week - curious to see whose photo cards I get. I want Hobi’s lol. 

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Butter6th1BBHot100 #Butter12thWin #PermissionToDance #HappyBirthdayARMY]