BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Interesting article and related to the event too

tmb_730x450_bts-esquire-27nov20.jpg

The BTS Models

Lainey
POSTED BY LAINEY
ON 28/11/2020 AT 3:43 AM

It’s been a big week for BTS and their ARMY. On Wednesday, the band received its first Grammy nomination for their smash hit “Dynamite”, which is a goal they’ve been talking about for years. Their new album, BE, their second of 2020, was released last Friday and is expected to challenge for the top of the album chart. 

BE, as RM, Jin, Suga, j-hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook have said, is an album that could only have happened during the pandemic. This is BTS singing about their uncertainty, about their frustrations, and sharing in the loneliness and fear that so many people around the world have experienced this year. It is also, however, an album about grounding yourself in what’s real and what can never be broken – friendship, connection, and the empathy that is borne from that combination. This is what BTS constantly tries to find and then transmit. 

I love this album, and maybe it’s because it came at a time – like exactly on the day – when it was announced where I live that we’d be heading back into lockdown and I don’t know when I’ll be able to see my parents and I miss my friends so much so the songs went straight to the soul and stayed there. But even though BE is for the heart, BTS is also on this album flexing their musicality. And, for me, no song illustrates that more than “Dis-ease”, led by j-hope. The title is a clever play, hitting on both the pandemic but on how COVID has not only threatened us physically but emotionally. It’s made us vulnerable biologically but it’s also eroded our trust: in information, in leadership, in what was “normal”, in each other, in ourselves – all that wrapped up in a track that’s funky and retro, a song you could totally party to… which adds another layer to its meaning. That’s the imbalance of it, right? What you’re hearing sounds so fun but what they’re actually saying is unsettling. That is the unease of “Dis-ease”. It’s the best song on an album full of very good songs. 

I do have a complaint though. And it’s not necessarily a criticism, more a fan’s lament: there are several unit tracks on BE that are so great, I can’t wait to hear them live… except when they’re in concert (whenever they go on tour again), there’s only so much time available and it’s not possible between their already extensive catalogue, and their own solo songs, to fit in enough of the units. “Fly To My Room”, for example, is suuuuuch a cute, fresh sound for BTS that it would suck not to be able to hear them deliver it in a stadium. But the song that this applies to the most is “Stay”, the second to last song on the album that’s a collaboration between Jungkook, Jin, and RM. 

“Stay” is exactly the kind of song that should be played near the end of a show – high energy that builds and builds, a beat that should get everyone jumping up and down and sweaty, with their arms in the air and the lights blasting and streaking across the arena and everyone’s screaming and laughing and you can’t help but toss your head back, your arms thrown around the people next to you…

Click HERE to go to the original article

@Ameera Ali So have you found any BTS song to go to yet?

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

@Ameera Ali So have you found any BTS song to go to yet?

Listen to all there song all day  , they are so talented but my favourite so far is Dynamite I kept repeating it all day :wub:

But can I say I didn’t know their was a cam focus on all of them separately in YouTube , I appreciate it so much because it allowed me to enjoy them more & their performance & I got chance to  eyeing my favourite V :love: . 

** he so cheeky , the way he spank him  :D 
C7768135-BC11-4BA6-8B6E-3A650A114D52.gif

*my heart drop beat when he sing his part 

9B1108B9-EA55-4956-97FB-9EAFEB14637E.gif

I am thankful for all information everyone 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Listen to all there song all day  , they are so talented but my favourite so far is Dynamite I kept repeating it all day :wub:

But can I say I didn’t know their was a cam focus on all of them separately in YouTube , I appreciate it so much because it allowed me to enjoy them more & their performance & I got chance story  eyeing my favourite V :love: . 

** he so cheeky , the way he spank him  :D 

V is famous for his facial expression and his  facial expression changes every time.  We are able to see how they enjoyed performing in front of the audience just  by looking at them.  Watching them interacting among themselves also make us feel so happy.  They are the happy vitamin.

We are going to see plenty more of Dynamite's performance till next year (the Grammy Awards)

p.s In the meantime let me find the other stage cam videos

JK

V

Jimin

JHope

Suga

Jin

RM

This is their latest performance.. It was an amazing .. more than amazing performance

Credit to the owner

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

Yes, why not....  :hooray2:

But this is a little bit different and we love this performance.

SET LIST "Dynamite" "Save ME" "Spring Day"

MUSICIANS V: vocals; Jin: vocals; Jimin: vocals; J-Hope: vocals; RM: vocals; SUGA: vocals; Jungkook: vocals; KHAN: drums; DOCSKIM: keyboard; Kim Kiwook: bass; Shyun: guitar

From  Left: JHope, Suga, Jungkook, V, Jin, RM and Jimin

Credit to the owner

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

First and foremost, my heartiest congratulations to BTS for their major 2021 Grammy Award Nominations! 

Were they nominated for two awards - one for the hit song Dynamite and the other for Best pop duo/group performance category?

20 hours ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

A short intro:  From left to right:  JHope (Feb, 18, 1994), Jimin (October 13, 1995), Jungkook (Sept 1, 1997), RM (Sept. 12, 1994) (Leader), Suga (March 9, 1993) and V (December 30, 1995) and Jin (December 4, 1992). 

Thank you so much for the bio intro.  Will try to see who is who :D   
And thanks for all the clips @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ esp.  the clip Life Goes On that brings hope and cheers to everyone during this difficult moments.   Likewise to @stella77 for the Black Swan clip, the one with the contemporary dancers and ballads.

13 hours ago, Jillia said:

Thank you so much for tagging me, @partyon! :D

What can I say? I'm not sure I can really participate in this listening party. Why!? I'm a Army since the beginning when BTS was still considered as outsiders and "nugus" (who?). I love all their old songs and my favorite BTS era is HYYH and Wings.

Spoiler
13 hours ago, Nodame said:

@stella77 Hi my dear friend! Nice seeing you here! Yeah here it is 11:30am.

Yeah I started listening to Kpop in earnst in 2006. Don't get me wrong, I knew of Rain and Boa and SES, HOT, Dj Doc, etc too thanks to my Korean American Friends and going to the Korean American parties in College. I liked the dance music but did not know song titles and artists then. 

time.

Whoa  @Jillia!!   Including @Nodame   You guys are so cool, so devoted ! 

My preference are Dynamite (like the beat and the colours) and Life Goes On, which is very relatable, bringing hope and cheers to every human on this planet.
Kamsahamnida ! 

Have a great weekend.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

First and foremost, my heartiest congratulations to BTS for their major 2021 Grammy Award Nominations! 

Were they nominated for two awards - one for the hit song Dynamite and the other for Best pop duo/group performance category?

This is the category:

Enm04xHXMAIVWXz?format=jpg&name=large

Hope you will have a great weekend too.  Please feel free to listen to their other songs too besides the one in BE. Plus besides their official albums, there are also mixtapes, gifts and cover songs on their Soundcloud.

BONUS

The link: Soundcloud

RM - MONO

V - Winter Bear

Jimin - Promise (look at the URL at the end (http:// ,,,,,, bangtan/firstjiminpresent)

You can also search through the account for the other members mixtapes / cover etc

** Thank you to everyone who has answered the poll and shared your own experiences.  You guys are amazing. We appreciate it very much (12)

giphy.gif

Short quiz: Name all the members sitting at the back. 

You know who you are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Welcome to our "1st Listening Party" #BTS_BE #GrammyNominatedBTS #Dynamite25thWin #LifeGoesOn1stWin]

In case anyone would like to try

31760e80f2d34a88b3f74cd0362af184.jpeg?s=

QUIZ: Which Song On BTS’s “BE” Album Are You?

I got this

You got "Life Goes On"! While this year has been tough for you, it has also been rewarding. You're great at finding new things to do and going with the flow, no matter the circumstance.

En5wfa2UcAIkbdM?format=jpg&name=large

No audience only ARMY BOMBs (light sticks) can be seen at the back

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

This kids are so talented :). they have this charm that can make you drove into them. Me being an ajuma, never have thought that i can be addicted watching their dance practice video and guesting. So Good and funny!

ARMY dont be mad,  for me JIMIN is the most appealing of them all (he has the most beautiful face of them all :wub:) Don't get me wrong all them has their own good quality for me JIMIN, JIMIN, JIMIN :heart3:Jiminie | Park jimin cute, Bts jimin, Park jimin btsHis eyes can hypnotize!!:smiley:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

So happy to see many ppl enjoy this listening party!

For the quiz above, I got ‘STAY’!

“You got "Stay"! You've nailed the art of never feeling lonely. Your confidence and optimism carry you through the darkest of times, and you know you've always got your friends and family to lean on no matter the distance.”

:) 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

This kids are so talented :). they have this charm that can make you drove into them. Me being an ajuma, never have thought that i can be addicted watching their dance practice video and guesting. So Good and funny!

ARMY dont be mad,  for me JIMIN is the most appealing of them all (he has the most beautiful face of them all :wub:

They are indeed.  Hope you'll have a lovely day, every day and as they say once you Jim-in you cant Jim-out.   Besides singing, his contemporary dance is one that I always look forward too  It's mesmerizing.   Thank you for joining our BE listening party.:hooray2:

(Jimin was a student of the Busan High School of Arts, where he specialized in modern dance. He attended the audition of Big Hit Entertainment from the advice of his school teacher and was accepted as a Trainee and later chosen to become one of the BTS members)

Credit to BigHit Ent

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

Short quiz: Name all the members sitting at the back. 

You know who you are.

Wait, was this question for me? :D

I can recognize RM on the far right ! But the picture is so tiny, I cant see the other guys very well. :D

EDIT: Found a bigger picture of them. I shall attempt to name them all   :scream:

billboard-music-awards-2020-bts-dynamite

From the left:

1. Suga

2. Jin

3. V / Taehyung

4. Jungkook

5. Jimin

6. RM

7. J-Hope

Man, this took some time, but I hope I got them right :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wait, was this question for me? :D

I can recognize RM on the far right ! But the picture is so tiny, I cant see the other guys very well. :D

:D I'll make sure I have it in a bigger size next time ha ha.  

* Well done @partyon I can see how your eyes move from the front to the back to the front ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

:D I'll make sure I have it in a bigger size next time ha ha.  

I found another picture that was larger :D I listed the members in my previous post.  I really hope I'm correct with my guesses - haha

EDIT: I usually recognize Suga and RM immediately, but Suga threw me off in that pic. He looks different than usual

:rubchin:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1