BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#FilmOut #BANGBANGCON21isComing]

Congratulations on great collab BackNumber x BTS.  This is just based on traditional digital sales and streams. Congratulations to #BTSARMY around the world too for loving the song.  Besides breaking the record of a Japanese song on Hot 100, they also charted songs of three different languages at the same time. Film Out #81

Eyy86opXMAMN2t5?format=png&name=small

Eyy872XXEAoxrB6?format=png&name=small

Credit to the owner

• Blob 1

Yey! I am happy for FO’s achievements. 

Side mini-rant is that I dislike the fact that the song “Ue o Muite Arukō" (上を向いて歩こう)—- the real name of the song - is reduced to ‘sukiyaki’, which is a Japanese beef hotpot dish. The real name and meaning is so beautiful and means ‘looking up (at the sky) as I walk’ it has a very uplifting and optimistic message and nothing at all related to the dish. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2021 at 11:35 AM, Yinye said:

Yey! I am happy for FO’s achievements. 

Side mini-rant is that I dislike the fact that the song “Ue o Muite Arukō" (上を向いて歩こう)—- the real name of the song - is reduced to ‘sukiyaki’, which is a Japanese beef hotpot dish. The real name and meeting is so beautiful and means ‘looking up (at the sky) as I walk’ it has a very uplifting and optimistic message and nothing at all related to the dish. 

Yinye - Thank you for the input.  I realised i'm familiar with the song after listening to it.  I found this:

It reminds me when I was a girl guide in school.  I can still remember the first two line in the chorus of this song called "Sakura" 

and this is our BTS

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

Dynamite TT are so cute!

The covers of the Japanese album: BTS,The Best is out and they all look so good!!

The first photo is of the Japanese FC edition (my favorite but alas...), followed by the 7Net exclusive version, then the Limited B (DVD version).

The second set is Limited A with the Blu-Ray, then the Limited C with Photobook, and then the Universal Music exclusive version. 

Very tempting to buy... this link to the Japanese FC site — has it all listed out too. 

• Thanks 1