BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

18 hours ago, pompyavi said:

I mostly listen to piano or violin instrumentals. :piggydance:

I see.... love your gif.  You mentioned the piano remind me of Alicia Keys singing a short verse of  "Life Goes On" the title track of BE

@partyon

Wow that's a lot of info of more than 7 years... ha ha..Which info would you really like to know?

For now maybe I can share the interview that the members had that is related to their contribution in this album.  However for now, there are only five members.  The link:

[Magazine] BTS BE comeback interview

Jimin

V

Jhope

Jin

Jung Kook

RM

p.s@stella77 will also be able to help and share other BTS info too.

Credit to the owner

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@pompyavi or other friends that like instrumentals - They did an art film where they allow incredible contemporary dancers to adapt a performance to their song Black Swan and the music was orchestrated. The song is about loosing the passion for one’s art. One of my favorite from them ever but it’s not from this new album. As someone who also listens to lots of classical, soundtracks and instrumental music - I really enjoyed it. There’s a group of classical musicians that reacted to this too. Let me go dig it up! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

@partyon

Wow that's a lot of info of more than 7 years... ha ha..Which info would you really like to know?

Just a short introduction. Name, real name, age, position in group, some fun fact about each member. Oh, and a picture of each member too :D

I am sure @Lmangla would appreciate it too :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

listened to the songs and out of them, enjoyed life goes on and dynamite. life goes on has really has great pertinent lyrics -- saw on top that alicia keys has done a small version and the lyrics do have this kind of soulful vibe when translated. I like the video too -- the empty roads, dust on bicycle and everyone lounging in pyjamas. doesn't it feel like most of us have been living out of our PJs most of the year? and the dynamite song is a good one to hear as you are driving down somewhere with the trees whizzing by...

thanks for organizing the party @partyon, @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 11/27/2020 at 11:24 AM, Ameera Ali said:

Now I understand: milk do body good :D

Maybe it would give him energy to clean his room too? :D

I am now re-listening to all their songs, and I'm liking Telepathy the most so far :glasses:

EDIT by @partyon

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 1st

Well done for solving the first clue! :kiss_wink:
We're kicking off our Soompi Advent Calendar with BTS! 
Behind the first Advent Calendar window, we find a video of BTS singing Christmas carols last year. 

Hope you enjoy it - feel free to sing along to get into the December spirit! Which Christmas carol is your favorite? Please comment on the event thread. :kiss_wink:

gettyimages1175686088170667a-020e8e67-49

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

Edited by partyon
Edited for December event 2021
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Maybe it would give him energy to clean his room too? :D

I am now re-listening to all their songs, and I'm liking Telepathy the most so far :glasses:

why do it , his friend can help :joy:

** advantage to be in group 

E2FF6A1C-564C-4D00-8117-99F337E223F4.gif

• LOL 5

@Ameera Ali :D

EnVqq7DXUAcSctT?format=jpg&name=large

A short intro:  From left to right:  JHope (Feb, 18, 1994), Jimin (October 13, 1995), Jungkook (Sept 1, 1997), RM (Sept. 12, 1994) (Leader), Suga (March 9, 1993) and V (December 30, 1995) and Jin (December 4, 1992). 

If you are lucky to be at their concert / performance you'll be able to hear their real names through fanchant according to this order: Kim Namjoon (RM) Kim Seokjin (Jin) Min Yoongi (Suga) Jung Hoseok (J-hope) Park Jimin (Jimin), Kim Taehyung (V), Jeon Jungkook (Jungkook).

There are three rappers - RM, Suga and JHope) and Vocalists - Jungkook (main), Jin, Jimin and V. However sometimes you'll also be able to see the rappers sing and the vocalists rap .B)

@Lmangla @partyon

This is also a reference that's quite good about BTS members since it has been updated (15mins+). 

p.s If you check the earlier post of this thread, you will be able to see how they have grown up.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

11 hours ago, joccu said:

I like the blue and grey song.  that is the kind of song that ends up on my playlist. 

Yes, it's so soothing (+sad too) and V has chosen this song to share with other members that is supposed to be on his own mixtape.   Their voices are heavenly.

Inviting: @mirmz @Ms.Park @evie7 @Omojjang  @vangsweetie637 @ferily @bohmi

@backstreetboysfan 

to our Listening Party too.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

For ballad lovers, some of my favorite BTS ballads

The Fandom calls this one ‘Queen’

Spring Day

We are Bulletproof- The Eternal 

The Truth Untold

One of their Japanese song: Your Eyes Tell

They have sooo many beautiful ballads and these are only the recent ones - there’s more for solo songs and from their early albums too! Their discography is so impressive. Like if you like jazz - check out ‘Rain’. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

Hello!

Of course I heard about BTS, there is a worldwide craze about the group and one of them even came to my city ("undercover") :). Heard about it later as the restaurant posted a photo of RM there. I haven't paid much attention to BTS (or any K-Groups to be honest). I listen more to the sounds of music rather than lyrics.

Before Dynamite, I hadn't really listened to the boys. I've enjoyed the BE album since it came out on Spotify. And thanks to the Black Swan videos, which are really intriguing. Keep it up! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

52 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon, thanks for tag, and @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ for organising the party :love:

Though I haven't listened much to BTS (or Kpop in general), Dynamite is so catchy!

Thank you for being here... when somebody hear the word KPop sometimes they have already made up their mind the type of music based on what they usually see (That was me too when I was a GP) After knowing BTS, I've learnt a lot that they are not what I thought of.  What usually attract most of the fans is the message that is delivered through their songs.  Well hopefully you'll be able to listen to all the songs in the album and share with us later.

We are lucky to be able to see the content of BE by Suga.  (At the moment I also do not have one yet, because of the shipping restriction) 

It has been a long time.  Some used to watch his review years ago as ASMR.

Credit to the owner

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

My ‘BE album’ is also in ‘transit - somewhere between Hong Kong and BKK’ for like over a week now; I think it will arrive next week! 

Happy to see Suga doing an album review!!! Looks like his physical therapy is going well! 

Edited by stella77
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @stella77 @Sarang21 @Jillia

Having now listened through all of the songs on the album 3 times, I can confidently say that my favorite song is Telepathy.

For me, lyrics aren't necessarily so important - I mostly appreciate the melody and singing.  I did read through the lyrics of the songs though, but my answers are all based on the actual melody.

As you can guess from my name partyon, I like to have fun -> meaning that I naturally gravitate towards the songs that I can dance to. party_blob.gif?1547582922

All songs were strong though, and I did appreciate the ballads too. What a cool idea to make an album that covers the feelings and emotions during the prevailing pandemic.

I appreciate that we could have a Listening Party, because I would probably not have discovered these songs otherwise. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Welcome to our "1st Listening Party" #BTS_BE Congratulations #GrammyNominatedBTS #Dynamite25thWin]

I am not a fan of kpop groups (boys or girls) but I listened to all the songs listed.

It is my second time I watched a video of BTS after watching and listening Dynamite

The songs...

I liked Dynamite, Lives Goes On and Blue and Grey. I probably will listen BTS if I will hear a song on a radio but I don`t feel the need to search for a particular song to listen from time to time. Perhaps with an exception. I liked Black Swan. I like the dance and the classical music moments the most. I looked for the official MV and I still liked it. So, my favorite song of BTS (from what I listen so far) is Black Swan.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4