BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

I missed the trailers for the game and just now reading some of the interviews lol. So much content and my work was crazy busy before the holidays etc. From the articles, I can so relate to Jin re being a bum on my off-work days - that is also why I play games or watch dramas to decompress from my intense work heheh. I also may have screamed when I read that Hobi deleted all his work and is starting again. Super happy to read that Suga and Jimin are both happy. I feel JK and Tae are still exploring. Lastly, I fully relate to Namjoon too. We live with our thoughts and sometimes think too much because we realize the responsibilities. 

I also wish a safe, Happy holidays to fellow ARMY too! 

• Love 2

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

p.s

One of the reasons of posting this various info here is so we can refer to the original source whenever we need it.  I myself, am still in the process of completely reading and understanding the latest interview that BTS did. There's a lot to take in so use your own precious time whenever you able to, to go through it all.

• Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSonVacation #ChristmasTreeIsComing]
2 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Where is the Link for RM's GQ Australia interview? I see the other members but not him. Will it be added later?

:heartbreak: I'm sad. It is there in the post, just click on RM's picture. Please try again.  

Credit to  the owner.

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSonVacation #ChristmasTree #GetWellSoonYoongi]

I woke up and learnt about the news.  ARMYs everywhere in the world wishing Yoongi a speedy recovery #Get well soon Yoongi. 

@bearcreek ,  as Bock says:

BTW, @bearcreek there's a correction to the announcement.  Could you please change it to the latest one? Thank you.

They edited the wording on Weverse a bit and said he had tested negative for the PCR test taken before leaving the US (instead of before traveling to the US)

Credit to the owners

• Love 1

Tae’s Christmas Tree is lovely! So so good  and even better with earphones too. I love his voice and the lyrics are so sweet!!

Wishing Yoongi a quick recovery and so that he can be with his family and friends again soon. 

Merry Christmas dear ARMY friends!

Christmas GIF by Maori Sakai

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

[Credit]

Lyrics by 남혜승, 김경희

Composed by 남혜승, 김경희

Arranged by 남혜승, 김경희

Synthesizer by 남혜승

Guitar & Keyboard by 김경희

Session Recorded by 남혜승 @ SORI NARLY

Vocal Arrangement by Pdogg

Digital Editing by GHSTLOOP

Recording Engineers by Pdogg @ Dogg Bounce

Mix Engineer by 정우영 @ HYBE Studio

Mastered by 권남우 @ 821 Sound

Mastering Cover Designed by 딩클리 (DinkleLee)

Credit to the owner