BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSonVacation #ARMYsAreBusy #GirlOfMyDreams]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSonVacation #GirlOfMyDreams #CongratulationsBTS]

Just putting their old interview (a year ago)

Credit to the owners

BTS Tops LIVE75 Chart With Average of 53438 Tickets Per Night

BTS powers to No. 1 on Pollstar's LIVE75 chart the strength of four sold-out performances at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, Calif., Nov. 27-28 and Dec. 1-2, easily scoring HOT SHOT status as the artist with the highest-ranked debut. Being the sole stadium concerts included in box-office results used to create the chart, the per show ticket average of 53,438 is almost three times higher than the second-ranked tour. The group’s four-show ticket count at the stadium reached 213,752 – the highest for a solo headliner at one venue since the beginning of 2021.

Grosses for BTS topped $33.3 million in L.A., averaging $8.32 million per show to give the South Korean septet the HEAVY HITTER mantle as the touring act with the highest gross average. It surpasses the $2.79 million figure from Genesis’ North American tour that produced the top gross average last week based on two Chicago sellouts.

Written by Bob Allen

• Blob 2

There are lots of articles about Namjoon's love of art and now he is taking us "Namjooning" through his IG every day.  Aren't we lucky?

I may not be able to go to the museum / gallery that he had gone to however I was inspired to include a visit like this in my itinerary.  The first one I went to was THE ArtScience Museum in Singapore.  At that time BTS was having a LYS Concert there in 2019.  I did have an enjoyable day at the museum and found out later that there were lots of ARMYs leaving their signature in one of the exhibitions. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Yinye said:

Hiiiii! I am back from vacation! I feel sooooooo out of the loop! Will slowly catch-up!

Welcome back! Hope you are recharged and enjoyed your holiday.    All the best @Yinye I myself can't catch up :hahah!: and just follow the one I can.

This performance is really out of this world.  Great performance Coldplay and our Tannies.

Date confirmed!

Credit to the owner.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1