BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD60 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#AOTY #MAMAVOTE #Butter_HolidayRX #OnVacation]

Hiiii BTS announce a vacation, new “era”—— an album and concert in March 2022. They’ve worked so hard and I hope they have an incredible time with their families and friends. Looking forward to it then!! 

PS: I am also going offline for a while to enjoy my vacation. Take care everyone! 

• Blob 2

BTS, I hope you will have an enjoyable vacation with your family members.  

* I'm taking an opportunity too, to wish a happy holiday to friends especially @Yinye  Let's take a break too :getmygrooveon:

Edit - The 7 men suddenly open an IG a/c each and life is back to normal.  :glasses:

• LOL 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Wishing an enjoyable and a happy holiday to BTS and families]

Guess what?  All 7 members currently have an IG account each however it's limited in certain part [Good for them] As always they still want to share some parts of their activities with #BTSARMY. 

Well it is similar to us whenever we went for a holiday, left some pictures of what we were doing, the interesting places we went to etc.

Credit to the owner

• Where's My Oppa? 1

The impact

JK's impact :hahah!:

Credit to the owner

p.s

As for me, after a day I know I'll never be able to catch up.  :tightdeadline: So, I'm going to take it easy and just wish them to be happy during their vacation and enjoy exploring the app. and share with ARMY whatever they like.

• Blob 1

I am living vicariously through Namjoon on his IG.  Glad that he's sharing his love of ARTs with #BTSARMY  Do follow their IG if you want to see what they are up to.  I have already accepted the reality that I'll never be able to catch up with their activities in real time (plus the notification of IG doesn't seem to work for me) :no_mouth:  J-Hope's posts on IG also look fine in his style. The 94's line are adapting well with their IG a/c.

Though they are on holiday at the moment, ARMYs are still busy with other various content related to them as always. Besides Joon, we have already heard parts of V's OST from the drama "Our Beloved Summer".  Waiting for it to drop in full soon.

Jin, how are you doing?  Your song is getting the best attention from everyone - the challenges even from the government agencies .. :grin: (that you didn't ask for), the rise of merch (dog's toys - that you didn't ask us to buy).  We love it and hopefully the Busan boys, Jimin & Jungkook and you will go through these days fine and be happy.

Yoongi, hopefully you'll not give up on IG or  just share it through Weverse.   We are okay.  Most probably you're active in producing something either for your group or someone else (just a prediction)

p.s

Writing in my 2nd language is not my strongest point so most probably I'm not able to express well what I have in mind.  We just love to see them enjoying their holidays.

• Love 1

Jin's impact

SugaxJuiceWRLD

Spoiler

*For those who might not know, he featured in "All Night" (BTS World in 2017).  Usually a featured artist will take part in each other's song later. )

Credit to the owner

• Like 1