BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[bANGTAN BOMB] Boys over Flowers

when they show taehyung, jungkook, and jimin together my heart fluttered. F4 for sure 
Suga is soooooo funny. he's so cute when he looks annoyed/pissed

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

cupdaddy

said:

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[bANGTAN BOMB] Boys over Flowers

when they show taehyung, jungkook, and jimin together my heart fluttered. F4 for sure 

Suga is soooooo funny. he's so cute when he looks annoyed/pissed

Guest adikkeluangman

스타들의 '키스' 열풍, 이유는?

San E, Epik High, BTS, Park Bo Ram, Block B and Super Junior give some kiss to support new debut solo artist KIXS. 

Guest SimplyWookie

Hey guys~ Me and severeal other Swedish KPOP fans (mostly ARMYs) are trying to bring BTS back to Sweden. They had a showcase here on teh 29th of July 2014 and we would love to be able to see them again. We are currently working really hard through MyMusicTaste (who brought Block B and NU'EST to Finland) to make BTS return to us. 
I was just wondering if some of you would like to help us out. You do not have to "make" the event, but if you could share it on Twitter and Facebook that would be gold - and it would be even better if you're a Swedish/Scandinavian/European fan that want to attened the concert if it happens. I would be so grateful if those of you who want enter the event and those of you who don't, but want to help out a fellow ARMY helps sharing the link~ (link to the MyMusicTaste event: http://m2t.tv/TdPd)
We are close to reaching the yellow stage now, we just need to commit more time to share the event on Twitter and Facebook. When we reach the yellow stage we will be able to sugest a venue, we will be able to choose dates were we're able to attend a concert - WE WILL BE ONE STEP CLOSER TO SEEING BTS.Make the event here: http://m2t.tv/TdPd

[starcast - RAP MONSTER x WARREN G] Ep 03. "When hip-hop god meets hip-hop legend"

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/319811

this segment was fun to watch. the atmosphere is so different when RapMon is alone, and without his members. but it's cool nonetheless :)>-

I watch KBS World TV on television. My favourite show is1 Night 2 Days. I was searching on the net about the members on that show. Then found out about Defcon being on Weekly Idol. Then found that YouTube is a gold mine of kpop.. I was watching this show last year when BTS came on the show.

The first thing that stood out to me was V's smile all through the show.

That's where I started and now I follow all things Bangtan and never looked back.

I think I'm even understanding some Korean words and wanting to learn the language.

Ps: I'm going to go watch the episode again though I might skip Suga requesting for them to accept his track!!

I want to see V's smile again! :P

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-je_rnz_nznQ/U2IMcxKqT4I/AAAAAAAAAU8/yEQtQezTyOI/s1600/140430+BTS+WEEKLY+IDOL+by+FLORA.MP4_000263997+(26).jpg

:P

Guest babynim-

Hello~ I'm new here. Please take care of me, BTW J-Hope Biased. Hope to have fun here  :) :)  Maybe I will be active here because I love Bangtan so much ^_^ 

Guest adikkeluangman

2015 BTS LIVE TRILOGY: EPISODE I. BTS BEGINS teaser

Can't believe these kids will have their own solo concert already. All the best guys.