[Drama 2003] All In 올인

rubie

Guest shred

chula-hunnie, now that Fantom Ent. (a merge & new name for Player Ent.) website is finally up... here are the pages to all the ALL IN hot guys! The hasn't been much updates or photos yet but something to highlight for further future reference.

All of them under the same roof! :P

http://www.fantoment.com/LeeByungHun

http://www.fantoment.com/JinGoo

http://www.fantoment.com/JungYuSeock

For those looking for Jin Goo (the young Kim Inha), his upcoming work is in Jo In Sung's movie, Mean Streets. Prior to that, he was last seen in A Bittersweet Life with LBH.

And for those unsure, Jung Yu Seock was the actor playing one of LBH's rivals in All In.

wubie ... i went to Fantom's new website andddd eeee i loved seeing both Kim In Ha are still under the same management :wub:

and that pic of LJJ with the aviator glasses was to drool for, haha!

i see all in has already made its way to youtube :sweatingbullets: - uploaded by a Spanish speaking fan i think!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bananabee

Oh wow, this drama is playing right now in Canada (dubbed in Chinese) and it's almost finished! Can't wait! :lol::rolleyes::w00t:

who is the actress playing the young sooyun? she looks sooo familiar...

Hi xjuyonx, welcome to All In! :)

The actress playing young Soo-yeon is Han Ji Min. She is actually the same age as SHG but acted as the younger version of the latter. After All In, HJM went on to act in Dae Jang Geum and has gained a lot of recognition for her performance in the drama, Resurrection. She's also in Wolf with Eric & UTW as well as the new drama Great Inheritence with KJW.

There's an article on her at Page 6, as well as some drama caps from All In throughout the thread.

ensor200601082050451sky2.jpg

Han Ji Min's thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2238

[i see all in has already made its way to youtube :sweatingbullets: - uploaded by a Spanish speaking fan i think!

Yes discovered quite a few treasures related to ALL IN in there. I get my ALL IN fix in there. They have MV and BST uploaded. SO full of treasures....Love it.

Guest maisara

ive watched ALL IN and its a good one!!!

and the OST is really nice too! i really love LBH here!

ive watched ALL IN and its a good one!!!

and the OST is really nice too! i really love LBH here!

Hi maisara! Welcome to All In, good to see you here. :D

Come share your thoughts on the drama, ok. We'd love to hear them!

Yup... many agree that All In's soundtrack is definitely one of the best! :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

alright! finally~ i was able to watch this drama after downloading it ages ago :lol: only up to episode 6 so far but i really liked how it began..the beginning episode was gripping! woohoo!

i like the young ppl who played their younger selves, especially the young lbh! whoa! the guy can act! and han ji min, gosh, i had no idea that she and shk are the same age~ she can literally pass off as someone who is 16 or smthing..way to go ;)

the sceneries are cool too especially those takes they did at the grand canyon~ i swear i have to go there one day!!! :lol:

more comments to follow as i watch the series~ :P

Guest shred

^ another jin goo lover? i don't mind sharing my young kim in ha anyway :lol:

yes, if there could be one word to describe ALL IN's opening credits ... it'd be riveting. it's still one of my all-time faves for a drama's [opening credits].

and i think someone has mentioned that han ji min and jin goo should work together again ... i couldn't agree more. they sizzle .... ;)

wubie ... i went to Fantom's new website andddd eeee i loved seeing both Kim In Ha are still under the same management :wub:

and that pic of LJJ with the aviator glasses was to drool for, haha!

i see all in has already made its way to youtube :sweatingbullets: - uploaded by a Spanish speaking fan i think!

Yup, the same stars from Player moving on to Fantom... a very likely possibility for future collaboration of Jin Goo-LBH or Jin Goo-LJJ and of course, better prospects for the young actor too... to shine in Japan like his senior actors.

I've posted the Fantom stars' pics at BH thread, too... hehe... *hot* LJJ and his girlfriend belong to the same agency. Ooo.. I think that's rather sweet.

There seems to be alot of All In MVs and clips on YouTube... another great way to share great goodies! :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

i love that little music box they use~ it's so cute..and i cant believe soo yeon gave it to in ha on his bday!!! the words she sed to him were sweet too~ aaawww... :blush:

Guest angel4u

Oh wow, this drama is playing right now in Canada (dubbed in Chinese) and it's almost finished! Can't wait! :lol::rolleyes::w00t:

do you know which channel is this playing in canada? particularly in toronto

Regretfully... 11/05

At the very last moment, ntv7 (Malaysia) will not be airing ALL IN tonight... reasons are not given. Another series is taking the slot instead.

Sorry for the wrong information earlier.

Rubie how sad is that...and I was going to ask you if kept the prison scenes intact. Maybe they will show it at a later time hopefully.

I'm alright zashi... still a bit sore for missing the opportunity to have a really good discussion about the series and to talk about LBH, of course.... but panda here will get over it. :)

Maybe they'll screen it later but I really doubt that. Only when I see it on the tv screen, then I'll believe. ;)

What about the prison scene? Media clips or image captures? If you want the screencaps, I have loads of them! Would be very happy to share them here. When All In was first aired in Korea, I saved every single caps posted online... not including those fabulous images at lbh.com & honeyhunny. totally hunnielicious. :blush:

I was wondering if censors will allow it to be shown. The shower part because in the Philippines I think it was edited out. I was looking forward to a discussion about ALL IN. You know I love this show to bits...

I was wondering if censors will allow it to be shown. The shower part because in the Philippines I think it was edited out. I was looking forward to a discussion about ALL IN. You know I love this show to bits...

That shower scene will definitely be censored here, no doubt about it. :ph34r: But give me awhile to go through my All In music-box for that uhm... our bare... Hunnie-exposure. :blush:

Let's talk about All In, zashi... might as well make the best of it, right? I must admit I haven't seen all the episodes to say I'm an addict like I am to BD but where BH is concerned... I'm willing to start from scratch. I wasn't really ready to watch or talk about the series earlier but now, everything's fine and could not be better & more appropriate.

Well after viewing it for about 10 times...or more so now thanks to youtube it is really handy.....I have my favorite parts memorized...I tell you if I want to forget my sorrows...I put my ALL IN dvds...off away I go...It is really a good series, the story is realistic. I guess one of the reasons it was given a no go in Malaysia..aside from gambling being the main storyline, there is gangs and violence, illegal activities and mafia like themes to the story. Too many moral values being touched on.

We can always discuss ALL IN in this thread. I love you tube coz there are some treasures that can ve viewed there....I hope your not too sad...but then again LBH is just a remote control away...

Well after viewing it for about 10 times...or more so now thanks to youtube it is really handy.....I have my favorite parts memorized...I tell you if I want to forget my sorrows...I put my ALL IN dvds...off away I go...It is really a good series, the story is realistic. I guess one of the reasons it was given a no go in Malaysia..aside from gambling being the main storyline, there is gangs and violence, illegal activities and mafia like themes to the story. Too many moral values being touched on.

We can always discuss ALL IN in this thread. I love you tube coz there are some treasures that can ve viewed there....I hope your not too sad...but then again LBH is just a remote control away...

Yeah... the gambling bit & violent elements in All In were much too real for comfort. The actors were good in their roles, with details that seen as a threat to have it on tv. YouTube does have lots of All In clips shown... I've seen some of them, especially the popular campus scene where InHa & SooYeon finally reunited. But share more of the links here, ok.

So, let's start the ball rolling shall we? I don't have much of the young InHa & SooYeon caps... there are some on the early pages of the thread. But here are what I have from (older) InHa's prison caps.

All In clickable thumbnails

th_311.jpg th_312.jpg th_313.jpg

th_314.jpg th_315.jpg th_316.jpg

th_318.jpg th_319.jpg th_320.jpg

credit: SBS, leebyunghun.com

Archived