Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ratgirlina said:

JulieSean said:

@dreamdoll @chocolatewaffle. @PrincessMe2515. I just have to rant over this thread Her bloody squeaky voice! OMG ! It's like she's 6 yrs old. And he one dimensional acting. Trying hard to look convincing. It's a comedy filler :)) i actually pushed the mute button and squint till she's off the screenI seriously don't understand how the hell she got casted in this drama...bad career move

She came for FREE.

Guest Janie1430292518

dreamdoll said: Spoiler from Baidu:
A Chinese fan read from Weibo (something like twitter) that next week DP will send the poison to OJ (faked death). It's a plan devised by DP and LS. LS will probably hide her in the small hut in the woods (the one where OJ saved LS' life - since it was already mentioned that nobody can find that place at all).
Sure hope the news is true!

JulieSean said:

Peggy Tan

wrote:

»

ratgirlina said:<br />

<br />

<br />

JulieSean said:<br />

@dreamdoll

@chocolatewaffle

@PrincessMe2515

. I just have to rant over this thread Her bloody squeaky voice! OMG ! It's like she's 6 yrs old. And he one dimensional acting. Trying hard to look convincing. It's a comedy filler

:))

i actually pushed the mute button and squint till she's off the screenI seriously don't understand how the hell she got casted in this drama...bad career move

Guest smurfette55

I actually think she's acting the poverty driven, thief like mentality behavior well.  In all honesty the role was to be owned by someone who came from extreme circumstances so they actually steal things physically, emotionally and whatever their thievery hearts and minds will do.  HSY is quite competent as I don't feel hate for her character, only pity.  For someone who both came from bad backgrounds KTH has this aura around her of sophistication so playing poor can be quite a stretch but HSY did nail it as she has a very ordinary look ... almost blends into the background so in technicality, she only has her street smarts to rise to the top, neither looks nor other physical attributes.

I actually think she's acting the poverty driven' date=' thief like mentality behavior well.  In all honesty the role was to be owned by someone who came from extreme circumstances so they actually steal things physically, emotionally and whatever their thievery hearts and minds will do.  HSY is quite competent as I don't feel hate for her character, only pity.  For someone who both came from bad backgrounds KTH has this aura around her of sophistication so playing poor can be quite a stretch but HSY did nail it as she has a very ordinary look ... almost blends into the background so in technicality, she only has her street smarts to rise to the top, neither looks nor other physical attributes.[/quote']

Still.... I hate everything about her. And I mean EVERYTHING

Guest dreamdoll

Janie said: dreamdoll said: Spoiler from Baidu:
A Chinese fan read from Weibo (something like twitter) that next week DP will send the poison to OJ (faked death). It's a plan devised by DP and LS. LS will probably hide her in the small hut in the woods (the one where OJ saved LS' life - since it was already mentioned that nobody can find that place at all).
Sure hope the news is true!

Guest dreamdoll

Sigh I feel like watching from ep 1 all over again...them hugging in the warrior robes...totally bawling here!

http://youtu.be/E5UKCV4QgOc

One of my fave scenes - 

Sigh I feel like watching from ep 1 all over again...them hugging in the warrior robes...totally bawling here!

http://youtu.be/E5UKCV4QgOc

One of my fave scenes - 

They are so awesome together. I ship them both on reel and real life....

Guest dreamdoll

JulieSean said:

dreamdoll

wrote:

»

Sigh I feel like watching from ep 1 all over again...them hugging in the warrior robes...totally bawling here!<br />

/>

0.jpg

/>

<br />

/>

<br />

<br />

One of my fave scenes - <br />

The scene at the opening credits is even more meaningful now. That no one can enter their circle of love. Everyone else can only look from the outside.

I lub u LS. You are a one woman's man. Why didn't u tell her? She would have been so comforted and make her stronger.

Guest dreamdoll

JulieSean said: The scene at the opening credits is even more meaningful now. That no one can enter their circle of love. Everyone else can only look from the outside.

I lub u LS. You are a one woman's man. Why didn't u tell her? She would have been so comforted and make her stronger.

Archived