Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sicknine

xopo17 said:@sicknine :  get well soon dear and i hope u can join us on ep.23 n 24 . i thought u are affraid to those silly fans since last night so many war on JOJ thread

Baidu speculated that LS may have kept OJ away from the palace and when she got pregnant again. (yes love scene) LS made a deal with SB to have the second son looked after by her.

I find this unlikely. OJ will never let her son come under her care.

Guest sicknine

I really don't understand why idol fans can't accept critics from people about their idol. I heard Yunho DBSK got so MANYYYYYYY critics for his lack of acting talent. He just never improved even recently in Queen of Ambition and all his fans have accepted the truth he can't act but he can dance and sing well :)
To tell the truth, not ALL idol can act , sing and dance. 
High-5 with smurfette55 because I agree only Yoochun that turned into a very good actor beside singing and dancing on the stage.

Guest kimbee

sicknine said: I really don't understand why idol fans can't accept critics from people about their idol. I heard Yunho DBSK got so MANYYYYYYY critics for his lack of acting talent. He just never improved even recently in Queen of Ambition and all his fans have accepted the truth he can't act but he can dance and sing well :)
To tell the truth, not ALL idol can act , sing and dance. 
High-5 with smurfette55 because I agree only Yoochun that turned into a very good actor beside singing and dancing on the stage.

Archived