Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just what i remember from the recap, cuz i dont understand if that what they are really saying,

royal guard asked LS when he gave him order to raid Oj's uncle place

eunuch cheer up smiling, after LS met minister jo in the yard, LS went to Oj chamber and saw DP there with OJ.

ratgirlina said: this is just what i remember from the recap, cuz i dont understand if that what they are really saying,

royal guard asked LS when he gave him order to raid Oj's uncle place

eunuch cheer up smiling, after LS met minister jo in the yard, LS went to Oj chamber and saw DP there with OJ.

just watch the bridge scene again. i love it, i can see it in LS face how much he misses OJ, or rather in YAI? i mean KTH keep having scene with everybody else but not him.

it wasn't the self poisoning that's been bothering LS, it's QM death, OJ got scared for a completely wrong reason.

YAI even butt in during DP scene, reel or real?

Guest jade_ngbn

dreamdoll said: smurfette55 said: dreamdoll said:

ratgirlina

wrote:

»

we have 3 more heart breaking eps. but this time we will watch it.<br />

<br />

bracing self for more dreading moments. LS as long as you are with OJ, we will be there for you too, if not, may our rant and curses goes to you and writer nim. <br />

<br />

OJ fighting!

Guest xopo17

JulieSean said: Frankly I'm a bit depressed abt yuukisnow comments that we bring negativity to the thread. Maybe I shld just stay here cos I can't promise not to swear at SB when she's really bad n annoying

Archived