Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

smurfette55 said: Yea don't bait them anymore... I've never seen such vehement 3rd party supporters... oh well... maybe Angelina Jolie's fans. lol
Lets just pity her... her role is terrible from the start and worse still she has to settle for leftover love.  IMO the PDs have not been kind to her... theres no genuine affection btw her and the king, just used love.  Its kinda sad if you think about it.
Also they prob had to go with HSY instead of Kang Jiyoung cos the latter girl would have given KTH a serious run for her money... so they just picked the least pretty one, and fed her to the dogs with the storyline.
If we empathise and sympathise, we can forgive their powerpuff tweens.  Lets be the adults and let it go... dun engage them anymore. Haha

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smurfette55

I know... but good that she that should not be named's rabid fan is still going on with her outbursts 
I smell a jail term coming up... muahahahahahha
*robotic voice* - this device will self destruct in 5 seconds... 5...4...3...2...1

Guest dreamdoll

ratgirlina

wrote:

»

we have 3 more heart breaking eps. but this time we will watch it.<br />

<br />

bracing self for more dreading moments. LS as long as you are with OJ, we will be there for you too, if not, may our rant and curses goes to you and writer nim. <br />

<br />

OJ fighting!

Guest smurfette55

dreamdoll said:

ratgirlina

wrote:

»

<br />

bracing self for more dreading moments. LS as long as you are with OJ, we will be there for you too, if not, may our rant and curses goes to you and writer nim. <br />

<br />

OJ fighting!

I just thinking thing about the opening credits of the drama, where OJ was helping LS with his clothes, while the rest could only peep.
I think its rather meaningful now that the writer did not lose her marbles over the characterization (crossing my fingers over the last 3 episodes).

The two people are truly in love, and they are in their own bubble. The rest are outsiders looking in, but not able to enter.
- IH, always only able to peep but never enter into the room- CS, wants to take her away, but stopped by DP- SB, stayed slightly hidden behind the curtains to imply she is crafty

Guest Janie1430292518

I don't want to see any lights go off or any hugs or anything that touches each other skin between LS and SB. I don't care how she will get pregnant, just show a baby comes out the next day would be good enough. Lol. Am I too harsh?

Guest smurfette55

Just been informed edr48490 is jailed for 7 days.  With limited post abilities, we'll be spared from her abuse for a while.  Thank goodness...

Guest dreamdoll

smurfette55 said: dreamdoll said:

ratgirlina

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

OJ fighting!

Wow! I love how she spoke out during the kneeling scene. Her acting was spot-on.
When she begged LS to let her take care of SB because it is the Inner Palace business, and he asked if the business is "Jealousy". So to protect SB, he wants to promote her to Suk Won immediately.
OJ was shocked and knelt down on the floor in tears. He asked if he is going to let go of her hands. He said he is trying so hard not to release her hands. She came to the palace to look for Lee Soon, the royal guard, not the King. She told him that she endured the sufferings but she never felt these were sufferings. Because of her low status, she felt that it is her price to pay in order to be with him. That is why she wants the Queen's position, so that she is worthy of him. But what is the point of this position if you let go of my hands.
He replied that he has never released her hands. But now that she is the Queen, she has to carry out her duties. As a mother of the nation, how can she do this? So think about it. That child, she will be promoted as I want her to be.
OMG ! He is a jerk. He didn't even change his expression after hearing all she said. He didn't care what she said AT ALL.

Guest dreamdoll

Thinking of the scene in ep 21 where LS and SB were on the bridge, and SB (though illiterate) was acting to try to get LS to read the propaganda book (by holding the book upside down) - 
LS to SB: So in the midst of your poverty, you managed to learn how to read as well? :D

JulieSean said: I just thinking thing about the opening credits of the drama, where OJ was helping LS with his clothes, while the rest could only peep.
I think its rather meaningful now that the writer did not lose her marbles over the characterization (crossing my fingers over the last 3 episodes).

The two people are truly in love, and they are in their own bubble. The rest are outsiders looking in, but not able to enter.
- IH, always only able to peep but never enter into the room- CS, wants to take her away, but stopped by DP- SB, stayed slightly hidden behind the curtains to imply she is crafty

JulieSean said: Wow! I love how she spoke out during the kneeling scene. Her acting was spot-on.
When she begged LS to let her take care of SB because it is the Inner Palace business, and he asked if the business is "Jealousy". So to protect SB, he wants to promote her to Suk Won immediately.
OJ was shocked and knelt down on the floor in tears. He asked if he is going to let go of her hands. He said he is trying so hard not to release her hands. She came to the palace to look for Lee Soon, the royal guard, not the King. She told him that she endured the sufferings but she never felt these were sufferings. Because of her low status, she felt that it is her price to pay in order to be with him. That is why she wants the Queen's position, so that she is worthy of him. But what is the point of this position if you let go of my hands.
He replied that he has never released her hands. But now that she is the Queen, she has to carry out her duties. As a mother of the nation, how can she do this? So think about it. That child, she will be promoted as I want her to be.
OMG ! He is a jerk. He didn't even change his expression after hearing all she said. He didn't care what she said AT ALL.

Guest dreamdoll

Just read Baidu Forum, Chinese fans are speculating LS did not bed SB at all, that it's a plot by Western faction in a bid to get OJ's brother to make a fatal mistake, by spreading the false news that SB is pregnant, OJ's brother will try and kill off SB's child on his own to protect OJ's position as queen. By him committing this crime, OJ is implicated. Coupled with the objection she is facing from civilians, she decided to step down so as not to put LS in a spot. 

dreamdoll said: Thinking of the scene in ep 21 where LS and SB were on the bridge, and SB (though illiterate) was acting to try to get LS to read the propaganda book (by holding the book upside down) - 
LS to SB: So in the midst of your poverty, you managed to learn how to read as well? :D

Archived