Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peggy Tan said: ebulli3nt said: If the drama topic is closed temporarily, it should serve as a warning to all users. I think the heat may be able to cool off because of that.
What? Is the other thread being shut down?
There's a chance that it may because the fights just won't stop although there's a warning by the admin.

maxga said: Yes, I know its his duty to produce heirs as many as possible but nevertheless it is sad that he's not being being loyal to our OJ. As a king he has the power to say NO, meaning he doesn't have to sleep with other woman if he doesn't want to. He can take concubines for the sake of appearance only.

Guest dreamdoll

Translation of video preview for ep 22 tonight - 
OJ warns IH, if you appear as the queen again, I will punish you in the name of the law, remember that!
IH retorts do you know OJ what is your limitation as the queen? That you can only rely on the love of the king.
OJ's brother exclaimed, is SB pregnant?? (Why do I have a bad feeling again he is linked to the pregnancy??)
Torture scene - now the second phase is beginning (likely CS' voiceover) we will begin the real hunting...for the queen's position.
Scene of MM in jail - (voiceover) are you saying it's a position that can be changed over easily anytime?
Minister Kim meets with LS, if she (OJ) personally makes a mistake...LS shouts at Minister Kim, go away, I'm asking you to get out!(voiceover) How long more can you hold OJ's hand? I will be looking forward to it. 
LS and OJ are crying.  

dreamdoll said: Translation of video preview for ep 22 tonight - 
OJ warns IH, if you appear as the queen again, I will punish you in the name of the law, remember that!
IH retorts do you know OJ what is your limitation as the queen? That you can only rely on the love of the king.
OJ's brother exclaimed, is SB pregnant?? (Why do I have a bad feeling again he is linked to the pregnancy??)
Torture scene - now the second phase is beginning (likely CS' voiceover) we will begin the real hunting...for the queen's position.
Scene of MM in jail - (voiceover) are you saying it's a position that can be changed over easily anytime?
Minister Kim meets with LS, if she (OJ) personally makes a mistake...LS shouts at Minister Kim, go away, I'm asking you to get out!(voiceover) How long more can you hold OJ's hand? I will be looking forward to it. 
LS and OJ are crying.  

They are still at it. This time new tweens. With better English after we kept thrashing them so they hired better english speaking tweens, who are more senior in their hierachy....Tiring. Maybe should just get them to close the thread.

Guest Janie1430292518

Yeah don't acknowledge them. They should be treated like little pests and just ignore them. We all know OJ is a better character and thousands of other fans agree too. So let them talk about whatever they want since we have nothing against the real Kara members but CSB character and all JoJLIL fans know that she SUCKS big time. No need to go justify with them.

Janie said: Yeah don't acknowledge them. They should be treated like little pests and just ignore them. We all know OJ is a better character and thousands of other fans agree too. So let them talk about whatever they want since we have nothing against the real Kara members but CSB character and all JoJLIL fans know that she SUCKS big time. No need to go justify with them.

we have 3 more heart breaking eps. but this time we will watch it.

bracing self for more dreading moments. LS as long as you are with OJ, we will be there for you too, if not, may our rant and curses goes to you and writer nim.

OJ fighting!

All these posts of the stills with SB !! Aargh....
When I watched the raw yesterday, I just could not stand her "acting" and her voice, especially when she says "cheoh nah" and all whiny....
God ! It felt good when he yellled at her to go away !!

Guest Janie1430292518

JulieSean said: All these posts of the stills with SB !! Aargh....
When I watched the raw yesterday, I just could not stand her "acting" and her vice, especially when she says "cheoh nah" and all whiny....
God ! It felt good when he yellled at her to go away !!

Guest smurfette55

Yea don't bait them anymore... I've never seen such vehement 3rd party supporters... oh well... maybe Angelina Jolie's fans. lol
Lets just pity her... her role is terrible from the start and worse still she has to settle for leftover love.  IMO the PDs have not been kind to her... theres no genuine affection btw her and the king, just used love.  Its kinda sad if you think about it.
Also they prob had to go with HSY instead of Kang Jiyoung cos the latter girl would have given KTH a serious run for her money... so they just picked the least pretty one, and fed her to the dogs with the storyline.
If we empathise and sympathise, we can forgive their powerpuff tweens.  Lets be the adults and let it go... dun engage them anymore. Haha

smurfette55 said: Yea don't bait them anymore... I've never seen such vehement 3rd party supporters... oh well... maybe Angelina Jolie's fans. lol
Lets just pity her... her role is terrible from the start and worse still she has to settle for leftover love.  IMO the PDs have not been kind to her... theres no genuine affection btw her and the king, just used love.  Its kinda sad if you think about it.
Also they prob had to go with HSY instead of Kang Jiyoung cos the latter girl would have given KTH a serious run for her money... so they just picked the least pretty one, and fed her to the dogs with the storyline.
If we empathise and sympathise, we can forgive their powerpuff tweens.  Lets be the adults and let it go... dun engage them anymore. Haha

Archived