Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway back to JOJ. I think tonight she is gonna be demoted. Cos just another 2 more episodes left. But the way they cried seems like a longer separation cos she wouldn't cry so badly unless is for LS or Yoon. She doesn't care for the Queen throne except to be closer to LS.
LS better not abandon her !!! And through CS machineries, which for the life of me, DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Guest Janie1430292518

I think they both were trying to hide their tears from each other from the way they were crying. It makes me sadder now. :((

as long as they are in it together, i am sure i can take it, i can watch.

it's a continuation from their earlier episodes, they love each other, but circumstances kept them apart.

this time, they are together fighting. OJ is her old self, the girl with pride, she bow down gracefully, not acting deranged and attacking non essential people.

it was LS who placed her there as queen, now, they are targeting him using her. poor OJ, but LS is there for her and us.

Guest Janie1430292518

And also the part the eunuch looks so happy when LS said he was going to rest and go to Queen's chamber. Hehe

Guest Peggy Tan

Guess tonight ep 22 will be ;

1) SB diagnosed pregnant (anybody guess on how & when LS hit on her)

2) OJ sacrificed her Queen's seat to help LS regain the citizen's heart

3) IH reinstated (maybe mid ep or end of it, but does that mean IH going to die in ep 23?)

Any other spoiler info for tonight?

If the drama topic is closed temporarily, it should serve as a warning to all users. I think the heat may be able to cool off because of that.

Guest maxga

SB pregnant??? I was hoping that they make it a one time mistake on LS part. Why do he even sleep with her..I though he doesn't even like her.

Guest dreamdoll

Btw, update - Oh man now I have a celeb on my FB list of friends. DP accepted my friends request. I'm having second thoughts though. LOL

Guest maxga

Yes, I know its his duty to produce heirs as many as possible but nevertheless it is sad that he's not being being loyal to our OJ. As a king he has the power to say NO, meaning he doesn't have to sleep with other woman if he doesn't want to. He can take concubines for the sake of appearance only.

Archived