Hyeon Woo Seong (현우성)

hibiscus23

hibiscus23 said: h2og said: @hibiscus23 - I believe you have to ask the moderator to add your thread to the directory... Did you notice that everyone posted in the directory thread?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

h2og said:

Hi Hibiscus23 aka Lady Ha Ha - Wow... I'm impressed!  You made your own thread!  This is your home from now on!  Congratulations!

oh u r da sweetest! thnx for your support n for visiting this thread! i think this actor is really good & i thought why not give him my time & effort, he's fairly new - he just started in 2010 with a small role i believe (i hvnt seen that drama Three Sisters) but i first saw him in Yellow Boots & was very impressed! i hope he gets to have new project/s soon! we both know a lot of K actors/tresses started mostly from unknown to now some are hallyu already! :)

congratulations013.gif

one of the scenes in Heaven's Garden with his co-star as they had their first date, he wants to held hands with her as his b/day present that day, hence he took out his c/phone to capture that moment!

44460247.1-44580742.1.jpg?rev=1 cr: Naver site

taken in his log cabin during one of their business meetings:

44648632.1-44649440.1.jpg?rev=1 cr: Naver site

Profile: Three Sisters

cr: AsianWiki

• Drama: Three Sisters
  • Revised romanization: Sejamae
  • Hangul: 세자매
  • Director: Yoon Ryoo-Hae, Son Jae-Sung
  • Writer: Choi Yoon-Jung
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes: 123
  • Release Date: April 19 - October 27, 2010
  • Runtime: Mon. - Fri. 19:15
  • Language: Korean

Plot

"Three Sisters" covers the lives of two generations of women.

39 years old Kim Eun-Young (Myung Se-Bin) is the eldest daughter of the younger generation of sisters. She was good in school, but to help her family she didn't attend college. Her personality is thoughtful, but she gets hurt when her husband Choi Yeong-Ho (Kim Yeong-Jae) has an affair.

33 years old Kim Eun-Sil (Yang Mi-Ra) is the middle daughter of the younger generation of sisters. She is a divorcee and her daughter Yun Goo-Sul (Ahn Seo-Hyun) lives with her ex-husband. Her character is somewhat vain, enjoying expensive items like designer clothes and bags.

29 years old Kim Eun-Joo (Jo An) is the youngest daughter of the younger generation of sisters. Although she is a widow, she lives a bright life.

65 years old Jang Jang-Ae (Jeong Jae-Sun) is the oldest daughter of the older generation of sisters. After her parents passed away, Jang Jang-Ae quit school to raise her two younger sisters. Jang Jang-Ae never married and has no children. She runs a restaurant with her brother-in-law Kim Won-Tae (Jang Yong).

61 years old Jang Soon-Ae (Park Won-Suk) is the middle daughter of the older generation of sisters and the mother of the three sisters of the younger generation. She is married to Kim Won-Tae (Jang Yong), who runs a restaurant with sister-in-law Jang Jang-Ae. Jang Jang-Ae also has a son, Kim Eun-Kuk (Lee Jae-Hoon), who was adopted. Jang Soon-Ae's personality is very considerate.

49 years old Jang Ji-Ae (Kyeon Mi-Ri) is the youngest daughter of the older generation of sisters. When Jang Ji-Ae was born her parents died. She was raised by her oldest sister Jang Jang-Ae. With her oldest sister's support, Jang Ji-Ae was able to attend college. While in college Jang Ji-Ae fell in love and fell out of college. She would get married with her college love, but they would then divorce. Jang Ji-Ae's has a romantic personality. She also lost her fortune to a younger man. She now lives with her older sister Jang Jang-Ae.

hibiscus23 said: h2og said:

Hi Hibiscus23 aka Lady Ha Ha - Wow... I'm impressed!  You made your own thread!  This is your home from now on!  Congratulations!

oh u r da sweetest! thnx for your support n for visiting this thread! i think this actor is really good & i thought why not give him my time & effort, he's fairly new - he just started in 2010 with a small role i believe (i hvnt seen that drama Three Sisters) but i first saw him in Yellow Boots & was very impressed! i hope he gets to have new project/s soon! we both know a lot of K actors/tresses started mostly from unknown to now some are hallyu already! :)

congratulations013.gif

Archived