[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[NEWS] 130405 JYJ Press Conference at Tokyo Dome Concert 2013April 16, 2013 · rilanna

ch_1365113582_1177604653_0.jpg

Idol group JYJ had a concert in Tokyo Dome in June 2010, and after 3 years, they are meeting their Japanese fans in Tokyo Dome again. With 2 concerts in Tokyo Dome, which is every singer’s dream stage, JYJ expresses their goal of wanting to have activities as JYJ for a very long time.

April 4th, 4pm, JYJ members, Jaejoong, Yuchun and Junsu, had a press conference for “2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome ~ The Return of The JYJ~” with a Korean interview team in Tokyo Dome.

Q: This concert in Tokyo Dome is after an interval of 3 years. What are your thoughts?

JS: Since 2010 til now, it has been 3 years that we can stand on the stage in Tokyo Dome again. Even 3 years ago, when we stood there, it was especially meaningful. After 3 years, to stand on that stage again, the significance is even deeper. The time that we took to get back up on that stage was longer than I expected. So for today’s last performance, we will work even harder so that there will be no regrets.

JJ: It really feels very special. 3 consecutive days of performances. Because we have not had a concert for a long time, we were very worried that the seats will not be filled. But in the end, it was unimaginable that we had a blank period for so long. It made me realise this, that they “believed in us to the end”. After 2 days of concert, it feels like only time has passed, the support and enthusiasm of the audience has not changed. This last day, we will also do our best.

YC: 3 years ago, when we had the concert in Tokyo Dome, after it ended, we gathered here with the staff, I remembered I cried a lot. At that time, I did not think at all that we will spend such a long time to be able to stand in Tokyo Dome again. I really feel very happy that we can stand on this stage again. There were times when we ran ahead with all our might, it is really good that our fans can be happy together with us.

Q: Until now, you are rarely on Japanese TV or newspapers. This Tokyo Dome concert has the meaning of re-starting your activities.

JS: The Tokyo Dome concert 3 years ago had the meaning of the start of our Japanese activities. We never thought that it would become our last stage in Japan. Although we worked very hard in Korea, half our activities were in Japan, which can be said to be our “second country”; so to us, Japan is our other homeland. The fans are also very enthusiastic, the songs released were even more than in Korea. But, in this kind of situation, “whether it is concert or TV programme etc all cannot be done”, it really caused a lot of anxiety.

But actually, not being able to have activities in Korea and Japan as well, it was an opportunity for us to become more mature. And we also became very grateful for little things. In the past, appearing on TV was taken for granted. But now we feel so thankful when we can make just a little sound on a broadcast. It would be good if this concert can become the re-start of our activities in Japan.

Since JYJ stood in Tokyo Dome in June 2010, it is an interval of 3 years. This concert is an activity started after JYJ won the long lawsuit with Japanese agency Avex in January, and so it has a great significance.

Q: Compared to the Tokyo Dome concert 3 years ago, what is different?

JJ: The difference is, in these 3 years we did not have a Japanese album, in the past we sang in Japanese for concerts in Japan, but now not all the songs are in Japanese. I think for fans who come to this concert, they will hear more new songs compared to songs that they already know. After this period of time, fans have formed their own families, some got married, I guess this is also one difference.

3 years can be said to be very long, it can also be said as very short….. believing in a future that cannot be confirmed and waiting for us is a confidence that cannot even be given to family or friends. For the sake of our uncertain future, they supported us from afar, waited for us, for this I am very thankful.

Q: What are the activity plans for Japan from now on?

YC: I believe this concert in Tokyo Dome will become the opportunity for us to start anew in Japan. Even though many legal problems have been solved, but there are still difficulties. It will probably get worse from now on. But we just want to continue to work hard. Even if obstacles appear one by one, we should treat it as natural and overcome them. We hope we can have activities smoothly in Japan. Even for very small things, we should be thankful for what we can get and continue to work hard.

Q: This Tokyo Dome concert, how was the song selection done? Besides JYJ songs, there are also songs by other musicians?

JJ: We have not sung Japanese songs for a long time, so we want to sing Japanese songs for our Japanese fans. Junsu and I have released solo albums, so we can have our solo stage. Yuchun does not have a solo album but he is singing his new song, and we are also singing songs that each of us like.

Q: Why did you choose Ayaka’s “Under The Same Sky”?

JS: When we were thinking “let’s each select a Japanese song to sing”, I immediately thought of this song. The first time I heard it, I thought it was a song that can really comfort people’s hearts, and it bears the feelings that we want to convey to fans that we could not see for 3 years. So I felt that I must sing this song at this concert.

Q: What is the JYJ 2013 plan?

JS: This year until the middle of the year, it will mostly be about the JYJ album. From last year til now, we have been talking about this.

Q: This year is the 10th anniversary of TVXQ. What are your thoughts?

JS: 10 years ago, I was still a second year high school student. I remember at that time, we stood in front of everybody on Britney’s stage. Unknowingly, I have become 28 years old, and it is our 10th anniversary, I really dare not believe it’s already 10 years. Many, many things happened in these 10 years. There were many funny things and many sad ones as well. But during this period, whether it is as a singer or as a person, we went to many countries and got to know many different cultures. After the 10th anniversary, we want to continue to walk on towards the 20th anniversary.

Q: Hideaki Tokunaga’s “Rainy Blue” was a song performed by TVXQ as a group of 5. What is the reason for choosing to sing this song now as JYJ ?

JJ: We sang it as a group of 5 and we also sang it as a group of 3. It is also true that we said “the 3 of us will not sing songs from the time that we were 5″. The reason for choosing this song is that it has been 3 years since our last concert in Tokyo Dome, so it has the meaning of “let’s look back and recall the memories of that time”. The main theme is to recall the past. This song holds our most important memory and so it was chosen.

Q: The dream when you first debuted as singers was a Tokyo Dome concert. Now that you have achieved it twice, what is your next dream?

YC: It is not wishing for more than what we have now, but rather, feeling that even if we need to spend a lot of time on it, we want to do this work for as long as possible. As long as we are not completely broken down, if we continue to work hard, even when we get older, we can continue to do this work. There are many things we want to do, but because there are restrictions, we can’t do them and there is some regret. But still, we want have a thankful spirit for the things that we have obtained and keep on working hard. To be with people who are important to us, to be as JYJ, to go on having activities for the long-term, that is the goal.

Q: It has been 4 years of having activities as JYJ. Looking back, what is the hardest thing and what is the happiest?

JS: Rather than saying things were hard, now I have become more thankful for the happy things. I do not feel sad/unfortunate. This matter that we JYJ are not able to go on many TV programs, whether it was 4 years ago or now, it has always been a very serious issue. We hope it will improve soon. We do not know when, but we will not give up and will keep on working hard.

JJ: Because of information/news regarding JYJ having a concert in Tokyo Dome again, we realised that there are many fans in Japan waiting for us. We have always felt “we should be almost forgotten by now”, but we could meet so many people once again and confirm the trust that our fans have in us. Really grateful to our company staff and CEO.

Source: Kstyle NewsChinese translation: 台灣粉絲同樂會English translation: melodysky@ParkYoochunSingaporeFCPYCSGFC and JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[TRANS] 130416 Interview with Yuchun in Rooftop Prince Japanese GuidebookApril 16, 2013 · rilanna

BHOd5uwCcAAI5Vc.jpg

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Yuchun
Really experienced painful love through the role of Lee Gak

Since Yuchun debuted in the drama world in 2010 with ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’, every piece of work has left solid results, giving off a unique sense of presence as an actor. In the drama ‘Rooftop Prince’, the ease of acting from historical drama to comedy, mournful and moist eyes, cute look of surprise with big round eyes, and more, the 20-episode drama showed all of Yuchun’s charms at one go. And this work is by far the best interpretation of a role, bringing to everyone a fantasy-like realism. “I really experienced painful love, even the atmosphere during the shoot became strange,” Yuchun recalled those times.

Felt it was very interesting upon first reading of the script.

Q: When choosing a work, we heard that you will select it if the story attracts you when you first read the script. Is it the same for ‘Rooftop Prince’?
A: If I want to really compare, out of the 3 works that I have done to-date, ‘Rooftop Prince’ attracted me the most. When reading the script for Sungkyunkwan Scandal, there were 4 episodes, ‘Miss Ripley’ was also about the same, ‘Rooftop Prince’ had only 2 episodes of script, but I decided I have to act in it after reading these 2 episodes.

Q: Which parts did you especially like?
A: Time travel and one person acting 2 roles were great, and the role of Lee Gak was very attractive. In the 1st episode, he is a very dignified Crown Prince (first in line to the throne), but when he came to 21st century Seoul, that stance completely collapsed, this is what I really liked. And on the script, it was written that it will not be a simple comedy ending, so I decided to take it on.

Q: From the first broadcast, it was evaluated as a very interesting drama, did you expect that?
A: When I first read the script, I already felt that it was very interesting and it would be very popular. But when practising, I started to feel it would be bad if I was the only one who thought it was interesting. There is a big difference between the script and the image, isn’t it? Not only me, the director and the 3 servants also worried over this. So when Lee Gak time traveled from Joseon period to 21st century Seoul, I was careful not to look too exaggerated. As much as I could, I acted serious and so viewers felt it was interesting. Even in a funny situation, Lee Gak has a serious look on his face, so I think that made viewers laugh.

Q: Joseon crown prince Lee Gak and modern princely Yong Tae Yong, how would you compare the two?
A: Lee Gak is like a celebrity; Tae Yong is like a person who wants to escape from the life of a celebrity. Lee Gak is in the centre of all matters, he is watched by many eyes, every action is accompanied by responsibility. In contrast, Yong Tae Yong lives the life he wants and is a free spirit.

Q: When you decided to act in this, there were only a few days to the start of the shoot. In this situation where you had no time, how did you shape the character?
A: In forming the character of Lee Gak, the most difficult part was deciding on the overall tone of voice. The tone is not just decided by thinking “have to do it this way”, but it should flow naturally out of the character. In the first half, when I had not fully merged into the role yet, I was bothered by the tone. I kept feeling that I did not show well the majestic dignity of a crown prince, so I concentrated on this part when acting. For example, when I am leading my men, just by my eye expression, the other party will feel overpowered; or by my eyes I express that I “will not let criminals go unpunished”. I focused on showing these details.

Q: The tone and actions that only a crown prince has, were they set by you?
A: There was not enough time to prepare; at the start I was worried about the pace of speech, posture and gestures. But after a while, I grasped it naturally. Especially the habit of clasping my hands behind my back, after the drama ended, I still do it out of habit. (laugh) Recently, I have been reminding myself not to put my hands behind my back.

Q: In the second half, one person acting as two characters, Lee Gak even posed as Yong Tae Yong. When you were acting, were there any complicated areas?
A: No. I just concentrated on the role of Lee Gak and the rest of the acting came naturally. In the Joseon period, I just focused on showing Lee Gak’s grief and anger at losing the Crown Princess. In the modern world, I considered the situations that Lee Gak was in and had to show all sorts of feelings. But in the later part, acting as the real Tae Yong was a bit hard. Preparation time was insufficient, plus I was used to Lee Gak’s ancient style of a soothing tone of voice, and I became unable to catch up with the speed of modern speech. When I had to act as Tae Yong immediately after acting as Lee Gak, I think I did not handle the details well, so I have some regrets there. At that time, I suddenly thought of spectacles. With spectacles, it’s Tae Yong; without spectacles, it’s Lee Gak. So the 2 are clearly distinguishable.

In the scene at the amusement park, felt dizzy due to inhaling helium.

Q: In the first half of the story, with the death of the crown princess etc, the turn of events caused big emotional ups and downs. Did you adapt quickly to the shoot?
A: In the first episode, there was already a show of emotions and it unfolded very quickly, so shooting was tough. The content in episodes 2 and 3 were compressed, emotions had to be explosive in one moment and withdrawn in the next. And the scene where Lee Gak in modern Seoul thinks back to Joseon, that was a big burden, honestly speaking. Thinking about filming a funny scene, then very soon, we had to shoot the sad scene of seeing the crown princess’ body at the same location.

Q: To switch feelings so quickly, it requires a lot of concentration, isn’t it?
A: Yes. The feelings will not come or go in just an instant. So after shooting a scene, I will eat a sandwich to calm my feelings down, drink Milkis (a Korean carbonated drink, like Calpis Soda, that Yuchun likes) to adjust my mood. (laugh) Listening to music, reading the script over and over again, thinking about this and that. The outdoor shoot at Namwon (南原) was like that. Because there wasn’t enough time.

Q: Can you tell us some interesting bits about the outdoor shoot at Namwon (南原)?
A: The scenes of Joseon in the first episode, strolling with the crown princess, discovering the body in the pond, were all filmed at Namwon. These scenes should only take about a day to film, but it started to rain in the afternoon and it became dark quickly. So the scene where Lee Gak and the crown princess were strolling side by side and Buyong was walking behind them, it was shot at daybreak after waiting one night. Because it was a daybreak after rain, the sunlight was very beautifully reflected.

Q: In the 3rd episode, Lee Gak and Park Ha went to the amusement park and you inhaled helium, that scene was very interesting. How was it like filming it?
A: That was rather difficult. There were many scenes to be shot at the amusement park, the sky was getting dark, I just kept inhaling the helium gas earnestly  (laugh) After saying to Park Ha (imitating voice after inhaling helium), “Unreasonable fellow!”, there were some more words. The feeling in the 2 lines must be continuous, I had to maintain the same voice. I sucked in as much gas as I could from the balloon, it caused me to become dizzy and I couldn’t say my lines. I had a moment of blackness in front of my eyes and I swayed; Han Ji Min sunbae (t/n senior) had a fright and said, “Your lips are purple!” I had no other thought but “quickly inhale the helium and finish it fast!” (wry smile)

Q: Are there any other scenes that we see as very interesting but were very hard to shoot?
A: Lee Gak and his 3 servants learning to brush their teeth from Park Ha (episode 2). (Jung) Suk Won hyung (as Wu Yong-sul) kept laughing and NG many times. Ji Min sunbae also looked very apologetic as she squeezed toothpaste on the toothbrush. (laugh) If the shoot was boring and you are not getting along with your co-actors, it would be very difficult. As for us, our relationship was very good; while swallowing toothpaste, we could still be laughing happily. But when you swallow too much toothpaste, you start to feel a bit faint. You have hiccups and your stomach feels very uncomfortable. (wry smile)

Q: What is the secret of maintaining a good atmosphere on set with actors of the same age?
A: I think the key to that lies with the actresses. In many situations, there are many actors and fewer actresses. For males, even if we don’t have a bath sometimes, it is alright. But for actresses, skincare is very important in order to look their best. So they often go without make-up. The actress who is the red dot among the green, if she is not in a good mood, the whole atmosphere on the set will be affected. But this time, Ji Min sunbae was more cheerful than anyone else on the set. The other actors and staff also got the job done calmly and smoothly. Jung Yumi who acted as Se Na was also like that. When you are tired, it is not easy to smile and chat cheerfully while eating, but Ji Min sunbae could face everyone cheerfully even when she was tired. Because of her, everyone had strength to complete filming.

Q: You don’t think that it is because of your good looks that you are so well-loved? Your co-actors say Yuchun does not ever let others see exhaustion on his face.
A: I am a normal person; if really tired, it will also show on my face. (laugh) Sometimes I will also quarrel with my manager. But the way you express is very important. For example, to my manager, I can’t use an agitated tone, I will say something like, “As a human, we should sleep for at least an hour a day, isn’t it? Even you would be tired, right?” If people around me see that I’m tired, wouldn’t they be even more tired? Actually when I first debuted, I was very exhausted and felt very dissatisfied. Why did I have to do this job, I did not know what was more important and I just did the job. But now I am very clear about what I’m doing and how important this job is, so I just do it happily. But controlling my own agitated feelings is still very difficult. (laugh)

Q: After the filming ended, did you still keep in touch with the other actors?
A: Yes. After the filming ended, Lee Tae Sung hyung and Yumi came to my home to play. Ji Min sunbae didn’t come because she wasn’t feeling well and was getting a drip at the hospital. We drank beer and chatted about all sorts of things, and then we went to a restaurant near my home (明太鱼料理店) and drank soju before we parted. Actually Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki that I acted with in ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal were also very warm and friendly; they left a deep impression on me as actors. But the Rooftop Prince team were more like old acquaintances rather than actors and our relationship naturally became good. This kind of experience was a first, so it was unbelievable, but it felt really good.

Q: Lee Min Ho, Choi Woo Shik and Jung Suk Won who acted as the trio of servants, did they have tacit coordination right from the start?
A: From the start, there was no time to consult with each other on acting, but the tacit coordination was good. The 3 of them became very good friends, and I could also join in and act in a very relaxed manner. I think it’s because the trio prepared very enthusiastically, even the most detailed areas were accurately set, that’s why we could do improvisations. Especially Choi Woo Shik, he is very clever. He kept coming up with new ideas.

Q: Talking about improvisations, “omurice” being split up and pronounced as “o-mu-ra-i-su”, was that your idea?
A: Koreans now generally pronounce it as “omurice”. In Joseon, there were no foreign words, so the pronunciation should not be so smooth, I thought “maybe I can say it separately, syllable by syllable”. So that’s what I did, and for the last syllable, I thought it was more realistic to pronounce it with rounded lips “su”(수) than with straight lips “seu”(스). This way of pronouncing it was very interesting and had a great response. The trio who imitated me also said so, and after that, even the script was written in that way. (laugh) It does not mean that we had to do it that way, but thinking in Lee Gak’s position, words and actions that were different from the script naturally came out.

Q: Yuchun has the looks that will move a woman’s heart…
A: (Immediate reply) No, I don’t think so. Talking about being handsome, I am still lacking. I think it’s because I am not perfect, that’s why I am loved. (laugh)

Q: But still, Yuchun, who is normally good-looking and trendy, (laugh) had long hair and weird fashion like a red jersey and a denim jacket and jeans in the drama. How was it like wearing them?
A: I personally like it very much. I actually like that kind of outfit. It’s very different, isn’t it? A denim set and snow boots, is there anyone dressed like that? The hair is also bundled up. (laugh) This kind of dressing, if it does not bind with the scene of the drama, it will make people feel strange. But it goes well with Lee Gak who came from Joseon 300 years ago, has strange actions and is very awkward. It’s a pity that the wig wasn’t quite suitable at first and looked a bit strange. During filming, it was improved upon, until it finally suited my head shape, and then I had to cut my hair due to the storyline! (laugh)

Q: The love with Park Ha was deep and caused much suffering; what are your thoughts on acting this love that traveled through time with Park Ha?
A: I think it is the same for all acting, but especially for a setting like time travel, if you cannot merge yourself into the role, the feelings of romance will not arise. If you are not serious in acting, and it is not realistic, it will make viewers feel that it is just imaginary or it will give a feeling of falseness. On the other hand, if you are totally immersed in the role and understand the love that traveled through time, and then you act it out, your mood will become very depressed. I cried several times while filming this drama. Jimin sunbae as well. Once you have fallen into this unimaginable love, you can’t pull yourself out. This kind of painful love lasted during the filming. And so I am very afraid of the theme of time travel or fantasy.

Q: What are the love scenes that you still remember vividly?
A: In episode 19, the wedding scene, and the scene where Lee Gak and Park Ha are lying in bed and saying thank you. But the one that left the deepest memory is not these. It was shot for episode 19 but was not shown because of the time factor. Lee Gak has gone back to Joseon, Park Ha alone goes back to the bench where they used to sit and reminisces their past in tears. Because she is so sad, Lee Gak appears in her imagination, smiling, and then disappears. Knowing how the two are feeling and seeing Park Ha crying, but I had to smile, it was really very painful. Oh right! I also like the scene where I put the necklace on Park Ha. Knowing that we have to part very soon, putting the necklace on Park Ha, she touched my clothes, and suddenly I felt a gush of pain, ah, the feeling became very strange. My feelings were a mess and I was thinking, “What should I do~”. Then, from the rehearsal of the wedding scene, I cried a lot. Ji Min sunbae really, really wept. Seeing this kind of crying was the first time for me.

Q: You also cried in the kissing scenes. Was it written like that in the script?
A: No. In this drama, I cried a few times because I could not help it. The kissing scene was one of them. Especially the first kiss with Park Ha, it was not just a confession of love, but also held the meaning that Lee Gak has decided to give up returning to Joseon. After understanding his own feelings for Park Ha, doesn’t he have to abandon the mission of solving the mystery of the Crown Princess’ death and going back to Joseon with the 3 servants? When I thought of this, I couldn’t help but shed tears.

Q: When doing the shoot for kissing scenes, did you feel uncomfortable?
A: Like I said just now, Ji Min sunbae is very cheerful and straightforward. Filming together for about 4 months, I felt like I have known her as a friend for 10 years. So although it was the first real kissing scene, compared to the light touching of lips in ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’, it was done more easily.

Q: In the last scene, holding Park Ha’s hand, was it Lee Gak or Tae Yong, viewers have different opinions. How do you see it?
A: I thought it was 100% Yong Tae Yong. Holding Park Ha’s hand and changing into Lee Gak, it does not mean that Lee Gak came back into the modern world. It is just an expression of the love between two people who cannot meet. The image is imaginary, but we still want to convey to the viewers something real. Although Yong Tae Yong is the reincarnation of Lee Gak, he does not have any memory of his past life at all. So in the script, when Tae Yong goes to Park Ha’s shop, it is first written that when he sees Park Ha, he does not sense anything. But thinking that Park Ha left all alone in the modern world was very pitiful, we made this adjustment, Tae Yong keeps looking at Park Ha like he senses something, and then he smiles gently.

Q: What did you learn from this work?
A: My acting skills have widened, the desire to do dramas is stronger. Not that “I want to get better” but filming has become much happier. Rather than saying acting is pressurising, I think it is a lot more interesting than pressurising. There was acting that I did after agonising over character analysis, there was also acting that came naturally out of being totally immersed in the role. In ‘Rooftop Prince’, I showed feelings and actions that were not in the script and I got to know this kind of joy. So from now on, I want to take on the challenge of different roles. I hope one day I will become an actor that does not rely on make-up, lighting or camera angle, but relies solely on acting to be the best. Of course there will be times when I meet my limitations, but I will not be like how I was during ‘Miss Ripley’. At that time, I had the idea that I must act well and the pressure was huge. Because of ‘Rooftop Prince’, I changed my mentality towards drama shoots. From now on, I want to film every one of my works happily.

Source: 百度朴有天吧Chinese translation by: 橘lei&未然English translation by: melodysky

Sorry for posting lots of articles but they are important to get to know and understand who Park Yoochun is and his honest thoughts about important things in his life as an actor and singer. :)>- ^:)^ ;)

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[HQ PICS] 130402 JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome (Day 1) – Part 3: YoochunApril 8, 2013 · rilanna

- Yoochun Focus -

DSC01958.jpg

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.DSC01969.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.DSC02471.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.DSC01975.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.DSC02035-2.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.DSC02510.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.DSC02068.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.DSC02159-2.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.DSC01922-tile.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.DSC02227.jpgDSC02253.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.DSC02294.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.DSC02377.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Credit: 다마스크 via PYC DC Gall

tumblr_mkxcqnN9dW1rl0jezo7_1280.jpg

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.tumblr_mkxcqnN9dW1rl0jezo9_1280.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.tumblr_mkxcqnN9dW1rl0jezo10_1280.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.tumblr_mkxcqnN9dW1rl0jezo8_1280.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Credits: @_Moon_J + @jeje_reicoShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[sCANS + DL LINK] JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome Photosets, Part 3 – Park YoochunApril 7, 2013 · rilanna

Part 1 | Part 2

20130403ycpic34.jpg

20130403ycpic44.jpg
20130403ycpic40.jpg
20130403ycpic33.jpg
20130403ycpic49.jpg
20130403ycpic39.jpg
20130403ycpic48.jpg
20130403ycpic53.jpg
20130403ycpic54.jpg
20130403ycpic43.jpg
20130403ycpic47.jpg
20130403ycpic32.jpg
20130403ycpic38.jpg
20130403ycpic51.jpg
20130403ycpic37.jpg
20130403ycpic52.jpg
20130403ycpic42.jpg
20130403ycpic46.jpg
20130403ycpic36.jpg

20130403ycpic50.jpg

20130403ycpic31.jpg
20130403ycpic41.jpg
20130403ycpic45.jpg
20130403ycpic35.jpg

Download 24 photos, 2.15 MB [Sendspace]

Credit: @naicha_kunShared by: JYJ3
Sexy Chunnie!!!!!!!

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[NEWS] 130407 JYJ Park Yoochun, ‘As Long As I Don’t Go Bankrupt, I Want To Work For a Long Time’April 7, 2013 · rilanna

61693-yoochun-work-for-the-longest-time.

Group JYJ’s member Yoochun revealed that he wants to work for a long time in his career.

Yesterday, group JYJ held a press conference for their concert ‘The Return of the JYJ’ in Tokyo Dome of Japan.

On this day, Yoochun said, “Our goal is to keep doing this work for the longest time possible. As long as we don’t go bankrupt, I want to work for a long time. I want to be even more active but I’m sad that there are so many restrictions. But I will be thankful with the things given to me and try my best.”

About being in the 10th year since their debut, Junsu said, “Now that I look at it, it is. We debuted when I was a sophomore in high school, and I’m already 28. There were many happy moments and hard moments for the past 10 years, but I think I learned life lessons that one can’t easily experience. We will now go for our 20th debut anniversary.”

Source: KpopstarzShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[TRANS] 2013 JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome – Letters to FansApril 6, 2013 · rilanna

These letters appeared on the big screen onstage near the ending of “Boy’s Letter”

8625450733_8d21e2cac1_o.pngThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.[TRANS] Even though it’s embarrassing to be writing a letter like this to the fans, but I feel if I write it into words, my pent up feelings can be convey. I am always grateful of your unending support- Junsu

8626582482_17ed29ac67_o.pngThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.[TRANS] If there’s none of you who stand in front of me now, I don’t think I will be here.The very reason that I am standing here is because of you who’re standing here.- Yuchun

d6dudh.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.[TRANS] I think there’s no other happiness I’ve ever felt where I can stand and sing before all of you like today.I hope this happiness would stay in mine and your heart “forever”~!-Jejung-

8625474253_9efc5b21ba_o.pngThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.[TRANS] It was such a long time. (We) made you wait. For a long time… Thanks to that long time.. We, have become stronger..  Everyone, thank you.And, I love you.“Forever”… -JYJ -

Picture Credits: @jeje_reico(JS, YC) + @JJ_Peace(JJ) + lejxiah(JYJ)Translation Credit: Helly of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3Please take out with full credits

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[PRESS PICS] 130405 JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome (Day 3)April 4, 2013 · rilanna

JYJ

photo ch_1365113287_881721517_0.jpg

photo ch_1365113287_881961299_1.jpg

542122481.jpg

photo 542106114.jpg
photo ch_1365113287_882349165_2.jpg

thein201304050605060.jpg

photo ch_1365113582_1177604653_0.jpg

photo ch_1365113583_1177828479_1.jpg

photo 201304042226261139_1.jpg

photo 790876_0_550440_97837.jpg

photo 201304050207482410_1.jpg

photo 201304050218252410_1.jpg

photo ch_1365113584_1178855697_1.jpg

photo ch_1365113583_1178323192_0.jpg

photo ch_1365113584_1179394404_2.jpg

photo f8eaab79d2c4f8fd00593cb4bda067ec.jpg

photo seiji201304042300042.jpg

photo 201304042226261139_2.jpg

photo seiji201304042300043.jpg

photo 201304050204382410_1.jpg

photo 201304050132372410_1.jpg

photo 130405kc2.jpg

Jaejoong

photo 201304050216382410_1.jpg

photo 201304050217552410_1.jpg

photo 30000258606.jpgphoto 1365103573683.jpg

photo 201304050214182410_1.jpg

photo 201304050224062410_1.jpg

photo 201304050216072410_1.jpg

Junsu

photo 201304050219232410_1.jpgphoto 20130404003189_0.jpgphoto 57678069.jpg
photo PYH2013040416170001300_P2.jpgphoto 201304050222312410_1.jpgphoto 201304050221332410_1.jpg

Yoochun

photo 201304050213522410_1.jpg

photo 201304050214552410_1.jpg

photo PYH2013040416180001300_P2.jpg

photo 30000258598.jpg

photo 201304050213022410_1.jpg

JYJ

photo 30000258580.jpg

photo 20130405000041_0.jpg

As tagged. Via NateShared by JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[Concert Review] 130405 JYJ Makes Up for Its 24,552 Hours Away at the Tokyo DomeApril 5, 2013 · anmcha3

It took 24,552 hours to get JYJ back on the stage of the Tokyo Dome. At the sight of the numbers counting down to 0, fans screamed out loud in anticipation, and finally the three JYJ members appeared onstage before them.

This was what marked the group′s new start.

During the 24,552 hours they had been away, Kim Jae Joong, Park Yoo Chun and Kim Junsu had become more mature, more stronger and more closer. They showed how much they had grown in the three days of concerts held from April 2-4 for their 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome – The Return of the JYJ.

The lights filling the 50,000 seats of the Dome shook as if to ask why it had taken so long for them to come, and didn′t miss a beat as the precious concert unfolded.

photo vr1.jpg

The opening was followed by a performance involving JYJ and 50 dancers, as well as the song Mission from JYJ′s albumIn Heaven.

The members showed they weren′t going to ease things in, as they went on to sing Ayyy Girl from their first worldwide album The Beginning, followed by Be the One.

After the torrent of songs, Junsu finally opened up.

“We really wanted to see you, on this stage,” he said, as Jae Joong and Yoo Chun agreed.

Everyone knew that the group had been through so much to return to the Tokyo Dome, and fans cheered to show they knew it. Placards reading ′Together Forever′ lined the rows of seats, showing how fans wished to accompany JYJ on the trials up ahead.

photo vr2.jpg

Solo performances followed.

Kim Junsu, the first one to perform, sang Breath and Lullaby. Jae Joong performed Only Love, while Park Yoo Chun played the piano and sang Friend, a song by Anzenchitai. Kim Dong Ryul′s classic Old Song was also reinterpreted by the singer, after which Jae Joong appeared onstage again to sing his solo single One Kiss and Nakashima Mika′s Glamorous Sky.

The solo performances went around a second time. Junsu sang Uncommitted and Under Everyone′s Sky.

Under Everyone′s Sky was especially sung with meaning, as Junsu had said in the press conference before the concert, “The song expresses our thoughts. It holds a message that we wanted to convey to our fans to thank them for their four-year wait.”

Yoo Chun then sang his new single I Walk Through Spring with Her for the first time ever.

The concert hit its climax with Jae Joong′s solo single Mine and Junsu′s Tarantallegra. The performances and stage effects came together as one, and the two burned bright in their charismatic performances. The audience cheered itself hoarse.

photo vr3.jpg

The three became one again after that, and sang In Heaven, Boy′s Letter, Get Out, You′re and Found You, putting on car parades and stepping close to their fans.

Their performance of Rainy Blue, a song they had released when they were still five under TVXQ (DBSK), had everyone look back at their reality.

“Now we only have the three of us. We will stay together forever,” Yoo Chun said.

Jae Joong bowed, saying, “Words like ′goodbye′ or ′farewell′ don′t really fit you or me. I want us to work hard and continue to move forward. Please help us do so.”

JYJ then ended the main portion of the concert with a performance of Fallen Leaves, saying it was a song they wanted to sing for their fans.

An encore was called for, as fans refused to leave and continued to scream for more. In more comfortable attire, the three reappeared onstage with their dancers and sang Be My Girl.

The concert finally came to a close with Empty, another promotional single from their worldwide album.

photo vr4.jpg

The concert was indeed the start of JYJ′s fight to make up for the time it had lost.

Photo credit: C-JeS EntertainmentReach reporter Park HyunMin on Twitter @happygato!Credit: enewsworldShared By: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[FULL TRANS] Yuchun’s Interview and Foreword in Singles Magazine April 2013March 30, 2013 · rilanna

img_0009_-_bab9bbe7babb.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.img_0009_-_bab9bbe7babb.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Foreword

The atmosphere on the set of the photo shoot was very quiet. To let him concentrate on the expression of his emotional acting, everyone was watching without a word, using our eyes to encourage him.

But once the shoot was over, he turned back into a person with a mischievous smile and honest speech, the extremely charismatic 28 year-old Park Yuchun.

“Compared to being grateful, there is more of an apologetic feeling.” This was his reply to the question regarding the April Tokyo Dome concert, for fans who have been waiting for them.

Fine features, bright-eyed, a cute smile even at the smallest joke, young Micky Yuchun who went through a worrying period like a youth who ran away from home, has now become a real man who can naturally act in a love story drama or an action film. Because during this period, everyone went through all kinds of joy, anger and sadness, the relationship/feelings between JYJ and their fans is even more special.

From ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ to ‘Missing You’, for those who recently became fans of the actor Park Yuchun, they might often forget that he is originally an idol star. He did not choose the safe path to walk, and is also not the kind who cares only about himself when acting, and his acting is also not the kind that is deliberately created by a management agency.

Also there is a high wall of obstruction between JYJ and the general public. When we told him that we collected some questions from fans for this interview, he laughed out loud and said, “I’m so worried, because our fans are not so innocent.”

I suddenly realised that, before he became an actor who seems mysterious and isolated from the world, he was actually a singer who sweated on stage and interacted with the public. When he talked about acting, he was careful and always humble, saying that he is still a newcomer in acting. He is also a very warm, upright and well-mannered young man who looked you in the eye when talking, spoke with no hesitation but also did not go overboard; it was an interview with wit and wisdom. Thus, in the 50 minute conversation with Park Yuchun, it felt like it was only 5 minutes.

bbefc1bebcbc1_-_bab9bbe7babb.jpg

Q: JYJ will be having a concert in Tokyo Dome in April. As this re-starts your Japan activities, fans have very high expectations. How are the preparations coming along?

YC: We also feel that this activity is very meaningful. I hope I can do my best to show a varied performance. But to integrate so many elements into the performance, there is also a limit. Taking into account the existing conditions, we will try our best to expand the scale of this performance, and hope it will satisfy fan expectations. I will perform with the feeling like “this is really the very last performance”. We performed many times in Japan before, but I have never had the thought that “this is my last performance”.  Now that I look back, I can’t help but think, “Ah, I should have performed better at that time.”

Q: You said this performance is very meaningful. After experiencing many restrictions and difficulties, I think you all feel the preciousness of fans more than before.

YC: Yes. Compared to vague ideas like “performing until we can’t hold the mike” or “until we become too old to do any more activities”, this time, it is again a bit different. Rather than feeling thankful, I feel more apologetic towards our fans. Regarding activities in Japan, I am always saying, “If we do this, we can do it in this very interesting way.” But reality is not like this. So to a certain extent, it makes me feel very down and also very apologetic. No matter when, as long as we have activities in Korea, Japanese fans will come to participate. I really feel very sorry and also very touched.

Q: Is there the feeling of “Starting anew from now”?

YC: Yes. I really like having activities in Japan. Honestly speaking, although this time the Tokyo Dome concert is possible, it does not mean that everything also became easy. Even now, Avex is preparing to interfere in our activities again. (JYJ won the 2-year lawsuit against their former Japanese agency Avex, and according to the verdict, their contract with Avex has ended and they can finally resume activities in Japan.) I really have this kind of feeling “it’s good enough this time that we have the chance and we can perform”.  So when I get a chance like this, I will do my best to show as much as possible to our fans.

Q: When will you release your solo album?

YC: It would have been good if I could complete it before this concert.  I want to show the feeling of a pastel tone in the album, and also some Rap.  Because of this, when I was composing, there was a bit of chaos inside me.   While writing the tune for a song, I would think, “Oh, I want to add this other feeling.”  Then there would be a number of different elements added and the balance in the song could not be properly maintained. If my solo album is released hastily like this, I myself will not be satisfied.  Even though I know fans are waiting in expectation of my album, but I think even if it is very late, it is better to slowly and completely finish the story in each song, and then release it.

Q:  Something with a pastel tone, makes me look forward to it too! There are many fans who want to listen to the album of Park Yuchun-style ballads.

YC: I had some difficulties writing the lyrics. In the past, I always wrote the lyrics first, and then while reading the lyrics, the tune that came into my mind would be put in. But this time, I changed the way I work.  I gave more importance to the score and the melody flow.  But when I finished the arrangement, I could not find suitable lyrics. The arrangement and the bassline were gorgeous, but when I put everything together, I found that the lyrics were not distinct and did not go well with the melody. So I couldn’t write suitable lyrics. From now on, I will proceed step by step to complete them properly, one song by one song.

Q: After drama ‘Missing You’ ended, your haircut attracted a lot of attention. Why do you change your hairstyle so often?

YC: Frankly speaking, my body does not only belong to me, it is not so easy to change my hairstyle. Because of my job, I have to follow certain rules. But I think I still have some selfish motives, “I want a haircut that is my own style”. Finding a suitable hairstyle is very important, but changing hairstyle helps to relieve stress for me. Because there are too many things that I can’t do freely, I have this way of thinking, as long as I don’t have to report to the prosecutor’s office, it is ok to do it. (laugh) People around me asked, how to shoot a CF like this (with this hairstyle)?! Ah, frankly, it is very good to have many commercials, but if I don’t get a single one, I would think that I am not the type that they want. Then I hope I will meet their requirements through my next work. But if it’s because of my hairstyle that I cannot get commercials, then this seems to be a different issue. (laugh)

Q. All the hairstyles you have had til now, which one do you like best?

YC: Actually this time I wanted to shave bald like Hareem, and then have a tattoo on my scalp. Haha! Just kidding! For me, I like long hair. After shooting ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’, my hair was so long that I could tie a ponytail. Long hair that is about that length. But once I cut it short, I could no longer grow it long as I wished. I think I finally understand why girls find it hard to grow their hair long once they cut it short. . My mother is also like that. Also, if I want to grow my hair long, I have to stop work for one year. But I am working throughout this year.

Q: In a past interview, you said that if you couldn’t work, you would go to the countryside with your members to do farming. Do you think this can happen?

YC: At that time, I really had this intention. I would really give up being an artiste, and with this thought, I left my former company. I seriously thought of giving up everything, and just live with my family and take care of them. But my members held on to me; we held on to one another.

Q: Because you have always lived in the spotlight, for you to give up everything, it must have been hard.

YC: I am the type that does not care for this kind of things. What I wanted in the past was just to live somewhere quietly. I can do any kind of job. I have already done manual labour before, so what is there that I can’t do? (laugh)

Q: When did you do manual labour?

YC: It was before debut, to make money to travel to Korea.

Q: With the recent drama ‘Missing You’, you got the nickname “Leader of Chemistry”. To have chemistry between actors, you have to listen to the lines and actions of the other actor; for a newcomer, it is a bit hard to understand the acting of your counterpart, but Yuchun’s first drama already gave us that, that you are acting based on watching and reacting to your counterpart’s acting.

YC: The senior actors and directors also mentioned this and said it is my best point and also my strength. The first time, I really just went into it without knowing anything. I heard the other person talking and so I listened. Normally, we listen to others when they talk. At first, I did not know what it meant, but now I know that listening to others is so important. So it is the same when memorising the script, when I get lines that are very long or when we have to shoot almost immediately after getting the script, saying the lines like having a dialogue with another person, then I will naturally remember the lines. In this way, doing the shoot is more interesting and the acting is more natural and attractive.

Q: Idol-turned-actors, few have good results; actors need a life with more freedom but idols’ lives usually do not have that. Yuchun can be said to be living more freely, and also experienced a lot of things between people, so compared to other idol stars, you have richer emotional expression.

YC: I have personal experiences and also experiences as an artiste, these accumulated experiences are very helpful to acting. Having personally experienced it, knowing how it feels like and then expressing it, it becomes easier. I see some senior actors go travelling when a drama shoot is over, although sometimes it is for a photo shoot, but to see more, to rest more, to encounter more, they are all part of the process of accumulating experiences; it is necessary for an actor’s life, and it is beneficial.

Q: When you first started filming for ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’, did you expect that acting would take up a large part of your life?

YC:  No, I didn’t.   At that time, I just really wanted to try acting, but I was not confident and I felt the burden because it was a historical drama. So I was just trying it out, and if I was interested, I would continue acting. (laugh) I realised acting is a very hard job, you need give it a lot of care and attention, but it is very attractive.

Q: With the end of each drama, you will know some emotions or techniques that you did not know before; it must be very interesting. How was it after the last drama?

YC: This drama ‘Missing You’, I could understand it with my mind and I could imagine the picture, but at the start, I felt like I did not blend well into it, my way of expressing was sometimes not suitable for that situation, so I suffered a bit. But fortunately, the character that I played was very different from the past, fans watching the drama also saw something different, and that made me feel very satisfied. In fact, this part is the hardest; it is obviously still the same me, but I have to show a different person, it will not feel different just because of a change in a person’s speech, behaviour, eye expression, tone of voice etc, so I became a little sensitive. But fortunately, everyone saw him as “Han Jung Woo”, so I was very happy.

Q: Actually, if Han Jung Woo is not acted well, he will become a stereotype. Traditional love story plus a detective with a wound in his heart, normally it would be acted with intensity and sorrow. But Han Jung Woo, despite his hurts, is a very cheerful young man with a kind of tenderness, this is one of the reasons why I like this character Han Jung Woo; I feel that it is only because of “Park Yuchun” that there is this “Han Jung Woo”.

YC: At first, I did not have such intention. (laughs) Although when discussing with the director, there was such a feeling, but it was not the Han Jung Woo that I portrayed. But as I acted, it naturally became like that. (laugh) So I just went with the flow. That’s why I am troubled when thinking about the next drama, for example, if acting as a doctor or a medical intern, it is not just portraying the role of a doctor, but you have to see what kind of character that doctor in the drama is. When I take on my next drama, I hope I can act out something that is totally different from Han Jung Woo in ‘Missing You’, but right now I still don’t have that confidence.

Q: In an interview, Oh Jeong Se who acted with you in ‘Missing You’ praised your acting skills. He said that in the script, there were instructions like “tears are going to flow” and “tears forming in the eyes” and they were all expressed very well.

YC: “Tears forming in the eyes” is the most difficult, haha, honestly speaking, when I saw the expressions that were instructed in the script, the burden was very big. (laugh)  This time, the script had very detailed acting instructions and I spent a long time thinking and worrying over how I was going to express them. For example, a line has 3 rows and all 3 rows have acting instructions, to express them linked together is so difficult. Because sometimes when I am saying a certain line, I just feel like tearing at that part, but the scriptwriter knows which are the best parts for tears to fall and it is all written down, I tried very hard to follow the script, but actually I could not do it properly. (laugh)

Q: But it looks like you did well. For “tears forming in the eyes”, what do you think of to focus?

YC: I think of my lines and the other actor’s lines; when I’m acting, I hardly think of anything else. But crying scenes really take up a lot of energy. This time I really cried a lot, a lot. Really cried too much. So everyday, when I got the script and I saw that there were no crying scenes, I would feel happy inside for a while, because I know that acting sad scenes and tearful scenes is more stressful compared to memorising lines, and is also physically draining. It is much better to have long lines. But then when I really saw very long lines in the script, I would say, “Oh~NO~~!” (laugh)

Q: As an actor, are there any seniors that you most respect?

YC: There are many. But all the seniors that I like have one thing in common, this is what I think….. just….. they are all very cool. (laugh)

Q: What is the meaning of cool? To Park Yuchun, what does being “cool” mean?

YC: The type that is very natural. I like that kind of feeling. Honestly speaking, I am the kind that needs my hair and make-up to be done to look just alright. I want to become the kind that does not need any make-up but looks cool with his natural acting. But now I am not at that stage yet, and I am not that kind of person, but that is my aim. I started out as a singer, to change suddenly is very difficult. But when I am over 30 years old, I believe I will have the chance to show the things that I want to show. When that time comes, I really want to act with “very casual acting”. (laugh)

Q: Very casual acting?

YC: Really very casual acting. That means “acting in whatever way that you want” that kind of acting. Camera and lights are all done by others, I don’t have to care about that, just focus on acting and act with lines that are very natural.

Q: Do you want to try a very strong role?

YC: Yes, I really want to. Now my acting skills are limited, but if nothing goes wrong, I believe the chance will come later. When the chance comes, I will grab it and work hard at it. If it goes well, my mother and my agency won’t have to worry about me any more. I want to give them a sense of security that “Yuchun can actually do very well”, because now everyone is worried about me.

Q: Why are they worried about you?

YC: They say I look shaky.   One time, I felt alright mentally and physically but when I went for a drink with a noona (t/n. big sister) from the publicity team, she said, “You look shaky.”  Not long after this, I fell very ill due to stress. Then later, when that noona saw me, she said, “I told you right,  you look shaky.”

Q: You are the type that will bear with it even if you are sick?

YC: I really dislike going to see the doctor. I will only see the doctor if I am feeling very very unwell. Even the medicine that is bought, I don’t really take it. This time, I was really feeling unwell and so I took a few pills.

Q: How do you maintain your energy? When filming for a drama, you can only sleep one or two hours a day.

YC: Working with a happy mood, and the staff take very good care of me, I’m not lying, they really take very good care of me. Not just preparing my food, of course that is also done, but when moving between filming locations, everyone talks and laughs, and it makes me feel very comfortable inside. So after a shoot, boarding the car, on the way home, I feel very happy, all these give me a lot of strength.

Q: The people around you are also very happy because of you, isn’t it? You are the mood-maker on the set, right?

YC: It’s good to work happily. Everyone is tired;  laughing a bit more can’t be bad, right?

Q: Because there are no other activities, you seem mysterious to people who have only just become your fans. So they often forget that you are actually a very cheerful and humorous person.

YC: Yes, I am very cheerful. But everyone will also look cheerful when they are in a good mood and look a bit depressed when they are feeling down. I just have a few more cheerful moments than other people. (laugh) Especially when the weather is good, I will be even more cheerful. On a day with beautiful sunshine, when I’m moving around in the car, I will be feeling very blessed.

Q: Do you want to go on variety shows?

YC: For talk shows, I will feel a bit of stress, and also I think they won’t invite me. (laugh) I prefer the variety shows that have a bit more freedom. In a very comfortable atmosphere, having a happy chat, that kind of show.   Recently I watched “March — Friends’ stories”, if there is a chance, I want to try this show.

(t/n. for some info on this show, see link below)

Q: What is your next schedule for acting?

YC: Basically, for the TV stations, the dramas for the first half of the year are already confirmed. I may have to see how it goes in the 2nd half. Korean TV stations are not that many. I also want to do movies. Just want to let everyone see a different me. But during ‘Missing You’, Song Ok Sook senior told me, “I didn’t think you would choose this drama.” It is very different from ‘Rooftop Prince’ and ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’. For an actor to change his existing image, it is a very big risk; sometimes even if you can act well, the viewers may not be able to accept what they see. At that time, I just wanted to let everyone see a different look of mine, I didn’t think that much. So now that I’ve heard those words, there are more points to consider when choosing the next work.

Q: To take up new challenges in acting, for an actor, that has always been a very natural thing to do. But now it has become something that needs courage. Nowadays, young actors are very careful when choosing a script.

YC: How do I put it? Some people like me with long hair, some like me with short hair, but I won’t care too much about that, because this is me. As long as I don’t go over certain limits, no matter what my look is, I think everyone would like it. Putting it another way, it may be a certain self-confidence, I have this bit of self-confidence. This may be unfavourable to me, but I want to try many different roles, as much as I can that is within my range. This is also one way that I find joy in my work. Of course, not everyone in the country is my fan, so I do have to consider that. (laugh)

Q: You have a lot of fans, and also many over-excited fans. In fact, you have talked about “sasaeng” (t/n. stalkers). Celebrities who have those problems usually hide them, but it seems like because of JYJ, these problems were brought up to the surface and discussed.

YC: Based on our personalities, more issues could have been raised, but our agency solved a lot of it for us, that’s why it is only to this degree. Now it is a lot less, so I am very happy. I feel that, when I am filming or something like that, it is work, so it is ok to follow me. But if you follow me on my personal trips in my private life, and keep following, sometimes accidents will happen, it is very dangerous. Moreover, in this world, how can people live just for themselves, just to satisfy their own desires.   Even though there were good intentions at the start, but if the consequences are not good, then it is not right.

Q: You have said before, “If you are in love, you will make it public”, is that right?

YC: That is why, all the more, I will make it public. If I decide to tell the public, that means I have already thought about it for a long time. So it is alright to make it public.

Q: Then what will your girlfriend do? (laugh)

YC: Of course, there is a bit of worry there. Frankly, it is very hard for us to date someone, from DBSK til JYJ now, everyone has too deep an impression of “sasaeng”.   So in reality, even if I meet someone and we like each other, she will be the first to go far away.  Every woman wants have love that is sweet.  Who wants to be suffering in love;  this I can understand.  Because of this, there is some regret.  If the other person is also a celebrity, the load that she has to bear is different;  she will want to be loved a little more comfortably at least.  Who likes to be scolded for being in love?   And her parents also,  if their daughter is scolded because she is seeing Yuchun,  will they be happy?  Because of these thoughts, people are scared, and so it is hard to be seeing someone.

Q: If it is made public, that means you love that person very much and you are thinking of getting married, that’s why you are making it public?

YC: That’s right. It is not that “we have been together for one year” that kind of thing, but it is after discussing with my agency, my members, and my family, that I decide to make it public. I feel that I should tell it to all the people who like me.

Q: A question from fans, what does it mean to become “Park Yuchun’s person”?

YC: To become my person means I have also become their person. After I left SM,  my family and my people became very important. Because I was in a very tiring and very helpless situation, I really needed those people, I couldn’t do without them. Then after some time passed, I realised it is not most important that these people are mine, but whether or not I have become their person, that is the most important. Because if I am their person, then they are also mine. So I changed my way of thinking. Although it is not so easy, I encounter some situations and it is not so smooth, but it is best to think in this way.

Q: You speak very well. You read a lot, isn’t it?

YC: No, recently I’ve been playing games, haha.

Q: What games?

YC: That’s a secret. I can’t tell you. In that game, my image is not so good because I use a lot of bad language. (laugh)

Q: I heard that you also like comics and movies. Any recommendations?

YC: Recently I watched the animated movie ‘Wolf Children’, it was very good. I felt a lot for it. A girl fell in love with a boy, but the boy is actually a wolf. Knowing it, she still married him and they had a daughter and a son. When they were small, the daughter had the habits of a wolf and the son had the habits of a human. But as they grew up, it changed; the girl wanted to be human and the boy wanted to be a wolf. I could understand the mother’s feelings amidst all this, seeing how she brought them up, I was not sad but very touched.

(t/n to watch this movie, see link below)

Q: Do you cry when you watch a movie or drama?

YC: Usually when I watch a sad movie and cry, it is in the morning, at about 8 o’clock? Usually it is when I wake up early or I have not slept yet, with my room door closed, lying on my bed watching a movie or drama. Sometimes I watch a very sad scene and I don’t cry, but sometimes it’s nothing much and I cry madly. But as much as possible, I will finish watching it on my own, vent out all my emotions, watching it secretly at home, even my mother doesn’t know.

Q: When was the last time you cried?

YC: (looking at the people around, embarrassed and laughs loudly) ahahaha

Q: You cried recently?

YC: ahahahahahaha

Q:  This morning?

YC: No…. ahahahaha

Q: Ok we understand. (laugh) I heard you like to drink. How much can you drink exactly?

YC: I don’t know. Today after practice, I also wanted a drink, haha, after we sweat, we should drink. So usually after practice, I will drink with Jaejoong hyung.

Q: So it’s like a drink of labour.

YC: Yes, that’s right, drink of labour. (laugh)

–end of interview–

Chinese translation: JYJ台湾粉丝同乐会(分享&翻译:J&W) 2013.03.22English translation: melodysky@ParkYoochunSingaporeFCPicture credits: as taggedShared by: Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub + JYJ3TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT to ParkYoochunSingaporeFC

For some info on ‘March–Friends’stories’, see here.  (Detective Hyung aka Wifey from ‘Missing You’ is in it.)

Guest geenvyme

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1em; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[FANART COMIC] 130607 Whose Fault is it for Yoochun’s Distress?June 7, 2013 · rilanna

Fanart Credit: -NianS
Shared by: JYJ3

Guest geenvyme

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1em; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[OTHER FACEBOOK] 130606 Tony Moly Taiwan Facebook Update – New JYJ PosterJune 6, 2013 · rilanna

975983_516980838357518_1347379560_o.jpg

Credit: Tony Moly Taiwan FB

Guest geenvyme

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em;"[iNFO+PIC] Yuchun to be featured in Japanese Magazine “BODA” (June Issue)June 6, 2013 · rilanna

Yuchun is gracing the cover of BODA Magazine, Vol 5
Date of release: June 18th, 2013

photo 51S-ecFDQoL_SS500_.jpg

There’ll be a portion for a complete “Rooftop Prince” guide and some unpublished shots;
and also support ad for Jejung’s upcoming concert in Yokohama.

Credit: Amazon

Guest geenvyme

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em;"[sCANS] Jaejoong and Yoochun featured in Hot Chili Paper 2013 June vol.75June 5, 2013 · rilanna

BL-UyRRCMAAikq_.jpg

BL-U1U5CcAAdwWT.jpg

BL-U858CYAAGSip.jpg

BL-VA4gCAAAYlMm.jpg

Credit: SEI_JYJ

Guest geenvyme

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em;"[FANARTS] Wishing a Happy 28th Birthday to Park YuchunJune 4, 2013 · rilanna

673a390cjw1e5bczf9o5tj20ci0jyjth.jpg
c3eda3e0gw1e57qdx6hlnj21kw17cwj8.jpg
c3eda3e0gw1e5chq83htgj20zk0m80vp.jpg
BL1_ylpCMAAaoyv.jpg
BL2AXswCYAAl-q9.jpg
BL2Fx1kCAAElDrN.jpg
BL2AdqsCYAELnaP.jpg
BL2OD_bCAAE6yHb.jpg
7947d3fcgw1e5b7d9cba1j20lh0rs47c.jpg
7947d3fctw1e5bcxhd5c2j20rs0e4mzo.jpg
BL2Dbt2CIAAJfkd.jpg
BL2Nj8iCYAAJHzn.jpg
BL2Ah1HCUAEfSJN.jpg
BL4YjK7CcAAUzFD.jpg
cc65e984jw1e5c1zvxcsqj20gj0netd7.jpg
BL2K27BCIAMGzah.jpg
BL7acyzCQAA8hzV.jpg
BL1Q0V0CEAIZGVd.jpg
BL5mL04CEAAqlCZ.jpg
BL5mUeHCMAErrNK.jpg
BL7tw8kCAAAXM6M.jpg
20130604.jpg

Credits: NianS + visionary + mjmungzi + H_Jen00 + djgz_jyj + cassiezhong + ゆゆ + tk_hongg + HaAzalea + Hello__xiah + EN6002pyc + BlueFinger画手站 + 007_bomb + bobkarong_nori + mesto12

Archived