[Drama 2013] Answer Me 1994 / Reply 1994 응답하라 1994

StaRix

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rookie singer NC.A lands a role in 'Reply 1994'

August 30, 2013 @ 2:55 am
nca_1377836393_af_org.jpg

In just a few weeks since her debut, rookie solo artist NC.A has already landed a role in the highly anticipated 'Reply 1997' sequel, 'Reply 1994'!

Her agency stated, "[NC.A] will star in tvN's 'Reply 1994', which will air starting this October. She will show her cute charms as she plays the role of a student."

NC.A made her debut this month with her single album 'My Student Teacher'. She got the opportunity to star in the sequel when 'Reply 1994's PD Shin Won Ho saw a pre-debut photo and asked her to audition for the drama. 

'Reply 1994' premieres this October! Are you excited?

allkpop.com/article/2013/08/rookie-singer-nca-lands-a-role-in-reply-1994

Guest jjsweeter0211

‘Reply 1994’ Receives a Broadcast Date in October

With the weight of Reply 1997 on its shoulders, tvN’s upcoming drama, Reply 1994 has revealed a broadcast date. 
intresting

On September 12, tvN stated that Reply 1994 will air its first episode on October 18 at 9 PM (KST). The drama will air every Friday and Saturday, giving two episodes per week. 

72004460.jpg

Reply 1994 unveiled its first poster on the same day as the broadcast date announcement, revealing the main cast lead by Go Ara, Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon Suk, Kim Sung Kyun, Tiny G’s Min Do Hee, B1A4’s Baro, and Son Ho Joon. The actors and actresses dressed in late 90’s fashion, already bringing in scents of nostalgia, 

Reply 1994 is about a group people who come to Seoul from all over the countryside as they learn to live in a big city. It will focus on the trends of basketball, Seo Taiji and Kids, and other social issues that occurred in 1994. 

Sung Dong il and Lee Il Hwa, who appeared as A Pink Jung Eun Ji’s parents in Reply 1997 will be returning for the new series. 

Photo Credit: tvN 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/45882

Guest jjsweeter0211

GO ARA, JUNG WOO, YOO YEON SEOK, & OTHER LEADING CAST MEMBERS LINE UP IN “ANSWER ME 1994″ POSTER

Posted by goodange on Thursday, September 12, 2013 · 

As with its predecessor’s poster(s), Answer Me 1994‘s lines up its lead characters, who don the fashion trends of the time … lots of baggy clothing! LOL.

But where are the Birkenstocks and tie dye shirts?

3_zpse2e2309f.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/12/go-ara-jung-woo-yoo-yeon-seok-other-leading-cast-members-line-up-in-answer-me-1994-poster/

Archived