Jung Ae Yeon 정애연

adriblue

photo256366.jpg
bannersoompi4c.png
Name: Jung Ae-YeonHangul: 정애연Birthdate: November 30, 1982Birthplace: South KoreaHeight: 169cmWeight: 49kgStar sign: SagittariusFamily: Husband/actor Kim Jin Geun and one sonEducation: Daejon University (Contemporary Dance)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aynjungCyworld 
bannersoompi4d.png Shark (KBS2, 2013)Can We Get Married? (JTBC, 2012)Before and After: Plastic Surgery Clinic (MBC, 2008)Salt Doll (SBS, 2007)The Youth in Bare Foot (MBC, 2005)Hong Kong Express (SBS, 2005)
bannersoompi4e.png
Holly (2013) Two Weddings And a Funeral (2012)Killing Time (2011)Lady Daddy (2010)More Than Blue (2009)When I Turned Nine (2004)If You Were Me (2003)
bannersoompi4f.png
Talk and City (2013)I' am Model Season 4 (2008-2009)
bannersoompi4h.png

Yoon Do Hyun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Jung Ae Yeon Reunites WIth Choi Soo Han In Seven Years

On the 4th episode of KBS 2TV Monday/Tuesday drama "The Prime Minister and I" broadcast on February 4th Na Young (played by Jung Ae Yeon) and Woo Ri (played by Choi Soo Han) met for the first time in seven years.

Woo Ri says to Yul (played by Lee Beom Soo) that he wants to meet his mother Na Young who he had thought died.  At this, Yul asked, "Why do you think think you need to meet your mom all of the sudden?" and Woo Ri said, "Now that grandpa has died and I won't be able to see him, I thought that I need to meet mom" and replied in a mature way.

Then, Joon Ki (played by Ryu Jin) walked with Na Young and Woo Ri turned around to see Na Young.  Na Young was nervous and cried as she walked closer to Woo Ri.  Woo Ri that faced Na Young could barely speak as he said Hello to Na Young and Na Young called Woori's name and brushed his cheek.

At this, Woo Ri started to cry as he couldn't hold back the tears and calls Na Young, "Mom."  Woo Ri cried as Na Young joined him and she said, "Can Mommy hold you once?" and for the first time in seven years, held Woori in her arms.

Meanwhile, Joon Ki who was able to meet Woo Ri and Na Young apologized saying, "I know I did a lot of wrong things.  It was too much.  If I apologize, will you be able to take my apology?"  Yul said that time will be able to solve things and emphasized that they were friends, as the two showed signs of possibly resolving their conflict.

Credit: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15361/20140205/jung-ae-yeon-reunites-with-choi-soo-han-in-seven-years.htm

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived