The Hunger Games

KoreaDarling

* I used the search feature to look for any threads about the Hunger Games, but I couldn't find any.
I finished all three books a couple weeks ago, and I really enjoyed them. I saw the first movie a while back before I read the books, but I'm so glad I finally got to know all the little details and have a better understanding of what was happening and why. To be honest, I think the movie is a bit mediocre compared to the book, so many details were left out or changed in the movie. The last (third) book though, was a bit of a let-down. I expected a more climatic, dramatic, and memorable ending.Nonetheless, I can't wait for the second movie to be released!
Anyone else read the Hunger Games? What was your opinion on the movie/book(s)? 
Talk about anything related to the Hunger Games here!

Guest knockblock

The other thread is old and has gone for months without activity. I don't think it's bad to have a new one while it's fresh.

I really wish I had read the books before I saw the movie.  I could have came up with my own images on how everything looked like but now I only see what I saw in the movie.
Anyway, I am slowly finishing the third book. I think I'm little more than half way there but it's so slow. I haven't touched it in a month.

@Booger Face Completely agree! Though I was fine imagining the actors and actresses as the actual characters. The guy who played Peeta has a really kind looking face @_@
ah, I finished the three books within 2 weeks.... Tell me when you finish because I want to rant about the ending uwahaha 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PandaKiss

My favourite series of all time! Agree, the movie and the 3rd book were quite disappointing. The ending seemed totally rushed when resolving the love triangle. -_-" 

Guest eigengraux

Catching Fire's my favorite among the three. I stopped comparing the books with their movie adaptations since Harry Potter 6. I tried to appreciate them separately as a book and as a movie but I would say that I like the book more since it's more detailed. 

Guest Krrypton

really loved jeniffer lawrence. Although the movie wasn't great, i liked her. I have an agenda of not reading books after i've seen the movies, but i'll try to read these.

Archived