Do you know any EXPLICIT Korean shows/movies?

Guest NS Yoonji

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sicknine

@arishia Okay. I just peaked at it and the scene was just 1 minute. I'm scared to watch it because my family members are around me but then, couldn't resist at all :))

the whole frozen flower raw and with english sub is uploaded on youtube... no cut... just search. it might ask you to confirm that you are 18 but there are more than 1 uploaders. 
it's also uploaded on dailymotion, if you're having trouble with youtube. if you can't still watch it, torrent it... there's lots of seeders
EDIT: there's also clips of the intimate scenes. there's also stills and it will show up on google. just search. 
for the full movie on youtube search "Frozen Flower full movie eng sub", that should do the trick

The IntimateLa BelleThe ServantA Good Lawyer's WifeEverybody Has Secrets(?)Cheaters(?)Searching for the ElephantSweet Sex and LoveSummertime (in one episode of Strong Heart the main girl was saying that it's on TV every summer and she's embarased because people keep telling her they'd seen her)Marriage is a Crazy Thing The Scarlet LetterUntold Scandal (I think this is the one @syahrilaiyub was talking about)ArdorClub ButterflyBewitching Attraction
I think Son Ye Jin and Park Si Yeon were in some.
Actually, some many of the actors today started by playing in "18+" movies. Uhm Jung Hwa, Uhm Ji Won, Ryu Soo Young, Oh Ji Ho, Hwang Jung Min, Ji Jin Hee, Jo In Sung, Shim Ji Ho, Kim Sung Su are some of the most well-known actors who stared in these movies.I can't believe how many of them I know... without those mentioned before. :)) No, I didn't waste my time watching all of them, but I watched... Frozen Flower. :D Now, with your permission, I'll go back to my innocent dramas. ;)

Guest jamaatunrohmah

No Regrets.

My sweet innocent Kim Nam Gil refused to marry a girl and chose a guy instead.

Guest syahrilaiyub

The IntimateLa BelleThe ServantA Good Lawyer's WifeEverybody Has Secrets(?)Cheaters(?)Searching for the ElephantSweet Sex and LoveSummertime (in one episode of Strong Heart the main girl was saying that it's on TV every summer and she's embarased because people keep telling her they'd seen her)Marriage is a Crazy Thing The Scarlet LetterUntold Scandal (I think this is the one @syahrilaiyub was talking about)ArdorClub ButterflyBewitching Attraction

I think Son Ye Jin and Park Si Yeon were in some.

Actually, some many of the actors today started by playing in "18+" movies. Uhm Jung Hwa, Uhm Ji Won, Ryu Soo Young, Oh Ji Ho, Hwang Jung Min, Ji Jin Hee, Jo In Sung, Shim Ji Ho, Kim Sung Su are some of the most well-known actors who stared in these movies.I can't believe how many of them I know... without those mentioned before. :)) No, I didn't waste my time watching all of them, but I watched... Frozen Flower. :D Now, with your permission, I'll go back to my innocent dramas. ;)

I thought ji hyo is cleared from being guilty no?

Guest doanlan

Do you Watch " Untold scandal" with Bae Yoong Jun & Jeon do-Yeon ????

a korean version of " Liaisons dangereuses" ??? there's a bed scene btween them ................... gooseboom !

but the story is like that, many remake, version r the same b/c the story in the novel is like that !

so, just ... cinema, even Frozen flowers....... for me, it's normal

if there's love, there's.... sex !

but Jang Dong Gun didn't dare playing bed scene b/c he's afraid of his wife

ao why the chinese version of Liaisons dangereuses he played with Cecilia & Zang Yiyi is...............a flop !

Archived