Yoo Jae Suk 유재석

aznboy78

Guest jahye

Everyone should watch the Happy Together Friends episode with Yoo Jae Suk and Tak Jae Hoon as the guests.

It's soooo funny! The story of U.T. and when Yoo Jae Suk looks for his friends.. I don't want to ruin it, but it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen MC Yoo do.

These are pictures Lee Byung Jin (gagman, on Sang Sang Plus and Truth Game) took himself and posted on his website.

37ic.jpg

46mx.jpg

18wc.jpg

23fp1.jpg

credits; leebj.com

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sereneryne

he's the man! hilarious and daring (in banjun!)..

i love it when he match up with Kang Ho Dong.. damn funny!

• 1 month later...
Guest StylishAzNx07

MC Yoo makes me laugh so hard. xD He seems liek one of the nicest and friendliest celebs out there too~

lol hes my hero<3 SO HILARIOUS~

• 1 month later...
Guest dbsgforever101

:D he's such a funny mc and his pair-up with other mcs like kang ho dong are hilarious ...

lol on xman he does the stupidest/funniest things so he really seems like on of the participants, not the mc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^ :D I was just about to post in here about that! I found out last night looking at Newsen.

2006 must be the year of the gagmen. First Shin Dong Yup and Kang Ho Dong got married. Yoon Jong Shin is engaged, Park Myung Soo revealed he has a girlfriend and now MC YOO!!!

Hopefully Kim Jae Dong and Shin Jung Hwan are next! :lol:

Born: 5/3/1981

Job: MBC Announcer

20061122191418782e7_192549_0.jpg

20061122165421151e7_170227_0.jpg

20061122191755775b6_192033_0.jpg

20061122182948640e7_192527_0.jpg

20061122161658889c4_162209_0.jpg

2006112216411894094_164259_0.jpg

20061122193500800d8_194026_0.jpg

credits; yahoo

MC Yoo is taken :(..darn it! lol. Seriously, though, he`s my favorite MC. I love when he tries to copy guest`s dances in the background!

Na Kyeong Eun is pretty! Yeah, hopefully Kim Jaedong & Shin Junghwan get gfs soon too :P

^Thanks for the news!

Guest love_jesus

wah Yoo Jae Suk is taken? lols. i didn't know. aw lucky girl. i bet MC Yoo is just one of the kindest anyone will ever meet. and the funniest puahah. He can definitely make people laugh by just being himself. a natural ^^

Guest StylishAzNx07

anyone have a pic of mc yoos girlfriend??? i wanna see what she loosk like ... i wonder if shes pretty...congrats to him...soooo awesome he has a gf ..he really is an awesome person ^^

• 2 weeks later...

12-05-2006

Late Bloomer Yoo Jae-suk

By Han Eun-jung

Staff Reporter

200612051928440yoo.jpg

Comedian Yoo Jae-suk

In a recent survey conducted by a matchmaking agency that asked its female clients who they thought were the most eligible bachelors in the country, comedian Yoo Jae-suk came in fifth spot following K-pop sensation Rain, movie stars Jang Dong-kun, Song Il-kook and Cho In-sung.

Yoo is not the average dreamy heartthrob, nor does he share the same clean-cut good looks as the other stars. His signature bug eyes and lean figure are why he is affectionately called Meddugi (grasshopper) by his fans and co-stars _ but he is still one of today’s most popular television personalities.

Known for his good-natured and humble style of presenting, the three programs Yoo is currently emceeing are ranked in the top 10 most watched entertainment shows.

According to viewer ratings compiled by AGB Nielsen for November, KBS "Happy Together-Friends" ranked second with 15.7 percent, MBC "Muhandojon" was the third most watched program with 15.2 percent and SBS' "Ilyoili Chota-X Man" was ranked ninth with 13.8 percent.

The 34-year-old comedian, who was discovered in 1991 through a talent search organized by KBS, was a late bloomer. Nearly a decade after his debut, Yoo landed a short but regular spot on the Seo Se-won Show that was the real start to Yoo’s career as a star comedian.

But once recognized for his candied tongue, whole-hearted charm and friendly image, he has seen offers to host shows roll in, securing his standing as TV's most sought-after presenter.

Today Yoo is also the highest paid television presenter, earning 8 million to 9 million won ($8,000-$9,000) per episode. He is expected to earn approximately 200 million won this year alone.

His consistent presence on eligible bachelors lists over the past few years may be the reason local broadcasters and tabloids gave so much coverage to Yoo when rumors broke out that he was dating a television announcer. Last week, Yoo confirmed that he had been dating the Munwha Broadcasting Corporation (MBC) announcer Nah Kyoung-eun for the past four months.

They met on the set of "Muhandojon." Cast mates like Park Myung-soo and Chung Jun-ha congratulated Yoo and asked him for details on his new romance.

After answering a few questions, Yoo said that he is careful of what he says because Nah is a public figure.

However Yoo did also say, "We are both of an age where we respect each other's positions."

Although Yoo has said in numerous interviews that the two have not discussed marriage yet, whether one of Korea's most eligible bachelors gives up the honor sometime soon is something fans will just have to wait and see.

ejh09@koreatimes.co.kr

Source: The Korea Times

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...19121911700.htm

Guest mintoro

anyone have a pic of mc yoos girlfriend??? i wanna see what she loosk like ... i wonder if shes pretty...congrats to him...soooo awesome he has a gf ..he really is an awesome person ^^

the pic are just few post above -__-

i was kinda curious few weeks ago when they start teasing him on xman

but something makes me always forgot to check it out

and i was watching xman episode 6, they mention again... haha so not to forget again i straight away gonna check this out

really congrats to MC Yoo, I love this MC so much. He's the best MC, gagman ever.

and i agree that this year is MCs' best romance yearr

hahahhaa

Uncle Shin and Kim Jae Dong... hope they'll get tehir partner soon

and Na Kyeong Eun is pretty~~

hope Yoo Jae Suk really had a good relationship and get marry soon!!

It's nice to see "nice" guys getting recognised rather than you average "hot" celebs. :lol: She's pretty~ Wish them all the best. :)

Some MC Yoo moments ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMQy-oBnPo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbNTWz2p8Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byTV4r2L_0U

^I don't think he laughs like that anymore.......probably toned it down a bit now :P

Good old days with Jae Dong <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba0UmTPx1ro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I KNEW THEY WERE TEASING HIM ON XMAN... I was confused, but now it's all clicking together!! Aren't they getting married in April??? Wow.... in awe... he's so funny... I wonder how he is around her... Anyway, just wanted to say a HUGE congratz to MC YOO!!!! The BESTEST MC in town!!! :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest 91130901230

4bp2weh.jpg

개그맨 유재석(35)과 나경은(26) MBC 아나운서가 ‘4월 결혼설’에 대해 전면 부인했다.

최근 연예계 일각에서 두 사람이 4월7일 결혼한다는 소문이 나돌았다. 하지만 유재석 측은 이에 대해 “전혀 사실 무근”이라고 밝혔다.

한 측근은 23일 “여기저기서 문의를 많이 받았는데 전혀 사실이 아니다. 결혼에 대해 결정된 것이 아무 것도 없다”며 “MBC 아나운서실에도 문의가 많았다고 한다. 전혀 사실이 아니므로 신경 쓰지 말라”고 전했다.

또 다른 측근은 “아직 두 사람이 양가 상견례로 하지 않은 상태다. 결혼에 대해 미리 속단하지 말아 달라”고 주문했다.

유재석과 나경은 아나운서의 열애설은 지난해 11월 불거졌다. 두 사람은 MBC ‘무한도전’ 출연을 계기로 친분을 쌓았고 서로 호감을 갖기 시작한 지난해 여름부터 교제를 시작했다고 한다.

유재석은 기회가 있을 때마다 “결혼에 대한 것은 나경은 아나운서가 근무하는 MBC를 통해 발표될 것이다”고 말한 바 있다.

고홍주 becool@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

For a brief translation:

There have been rumors about Yoo Jae Suk (35) and Na Gyung Eun (26) getting married on April 7th. Sources from Yoo Jae Suk claims that the rumors are false.

There have been many claims within MBC announcer Na Gyung Eun's co-workers but once source ensures them that the claims are all false and not to worry.

Another source says that the two have not even had a bride-bridegroom formal bow yet and asked not to make immediate judgements/assumptions.

Yoo Jae Suk assured that every chance he gets to share his marriage status he will share through Na Gyung Eun's duty, as an announcer, on MBC.

Ok, so maybe he may not be getting married on April 7, 2007 (-__-), but c`mon you know they're gonna get married sooner or later.

Archived