Yoo Jae Suk 유재석

aznboy78

I have a question. I think he use to be in a show with Shin Jung Hwa, a chubby guy who's on a lot of shows, and some 3 other guy. The show had like 4 guys (I think like 3 or 2 were regulars while the others were special guests). Then an actress comes on the show and she is placed in a glass box while the guys sit on a chair in front of a swimming pool. Whenever the girl does a specific motion or says a specific word (each guy is assigned a motion and word), water either shoots from the top or the chair flips backward. I'm quite sure Yoo Jae Suk was in it. What was the show called and would it be far fetched to find it online to download?

I LOVEED that show.

I think this the show you were talking about.

kbs2_023.jpg

슈퍼TV 일요일은 즐거워

http://www.kbs.co.kr/end_program/2tv/enter...ertv/index.html

If you have a KBS account you could watch 56K for free. But it's bad quality unless you want a better quality then I can't help you. I don't know where it is.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha... :w00t:

I'm so glad for this thread dedicated to Yoo Jae Suk. :rolleyes:

Such a cute and warm-hearted comedian!

Who wouldn't love this adorable guy? hahaha...

I have been watching a couple of his shows and I absolutely find this guy lovable and funny. :D

Yoo Jae Suk, fighting!!!!

Heh MC Yoo. Rocks. I've only really seen him host X-Man but that alone tells me that he's great. Almost everything he does makes me crack up. Hell, he even laughs at himself. That's what makes him funny.

I've seen a bit of Love Letter with Kang Ho Dong, but to no offense to Ho Dong, it seems like something is missing when he hosts. The atmosphere is not the same. I know the shows are almost totally different, but it doesn't have that same humorific (:P) feel as it does in X-Man with MC Yoo hosting.

• 2 weeks later...

MC Yoo is the best!!! I can't believe he isn't married yet!!! He's actually very popular with female stars because he has such a good personality.

I think Yoo Jae Suk and Song Eun Ee (송은이) would be a good match! She's one the regular panel guests on MC Yoo's 진실게임 (Truth Game).

200512221927241110_1.jpg

A lot of their friends always suggest the two of them should just get married already. They're both about the same age ('72/'73) and near the age of marriage and already good friends, so a lot of people say they should just hook up! :D

Yoo Jae Suk hosts a lot of the top rated game/variety shows now: Happy Together Friends, Xman, and 진실게임.

O i didn't know that there was a thread on my fav MC~!!

omg i really miss him on Banjun Drama.... *sighs*

it was sooo funny when they made the parody on Lovers in Paris...

and when they won against eric's banjun they were celebrating....^_^

how adorable~! i love his facial expressions when is next to that woman on xman that called herself his girlfriend while vs. minwoo in the of course game~!

sooo hilarious~!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest crackednut

MC YOO!!!!!!!!

I'm not Korean...so usually I have no idea what he's saying. Yet...it always seems funny anyways...????? o.o

I love his dancing too...friggin DANCING MACHINE

and have you ever noticed that he's usually dressed VERY well?

Classy man...classy. B)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest saranglsc

So great to see this thread!! I <3 MC Yoo. He's what keeps me watching X-Man.

Personally, I find Kang Ho Dong sort of annoying. He tries too hard to be funny (esp. during the Of Course part of X-Man). Yoo Jae Suk's comedy seems more natural and real.

I don't know where to ask this, but since Yoo Jae Suk is a MC, I figured I'll try here. How do MC's contracts work?? Are there no station loyalty thing? How can one person host shows on all three major networks? Here in the states, I can't even begin to imagine the law suits and controversy that would arise if this happened here.

Guest I AM ON AWAY

I love this guy, he's so funny! =) He can make people laugh through his actions AND his words.

I really enjoyed the BanJun dramas with him in it a long long time ago.. They were funny.. Now the Banjuns are slowly going down the drain

Guest dadedum

I don't know where to ask this, but since Yoo Jae Suk is a MC, I figured I'll try here. How do MC's contracts work?? Are there no station loyalty thing? How can one person host shows on all three major networks? Here in the states, I can't even begin to imagine the law suits and controversy that would arise if this happened here.

I'm just going to take a guess. I think MCs probably belong to management companies, who negotiate with the broadcasting companies on their behalf. Or maybe he works as freelance and signs his own contracts :D. If you look at the actors they don't just stick to MBC or SBS either. Also I think nowadays with dramas a lot of them are made by outside production companies, so MBC/SBS/KBS would just bid to acquire the rights to broadcast them.

Great to see a thread on MC Yoo.. He's what keeps me watching X-man... His dancing skills are hilarious !! I love how he doesn't take himself seriously and helps cover the awkward silences on the shows with a funny comment :P

Guest lunagal

Seriously I would marry this guy in a heartbeat if I had the opportunity.

As for management company, he revealed on King Saturday that he is under Shin Dong Yup's (another hilarious gagmen/ MC) management company.

Guest BLurBLur

can anyone tell me what shows he is presently hosting?

hmmm lets see.... Xman (SBS), Happy Together Friends (KBS), Truth Game (SBS), King Saturday (MBC) & Come To Play (MBC)... i think thats all.. am i missing any?? :unsure:

I'm just going to take a guess. I think MCs probably belong to management companies, who negotiate with the broadcasting companies on their behalf. Or maybe he works as freelance and signs his own contracts :D. If you look at the actors they don't just stick to MBC or SBS either. Also I think nowadays with dramas a lot of them are made by outside production companies, so MBC/SBS/KBS would just bid to acquire the rights to broadcast them.

there are different kinda of contracts that MCs sign... MC Yoo for example sign individual show contracts.. meaning he is attached to the show and not any network in particular.. so he can host shows on all 3 networks... Kang Ho Dong on the other hand sign contract with networks... KHD is attached to SBS so he can only host shows on SBS and not any other networks....

i cant believe that he is still not married.... i would think that he would be hot property among available females... his personality and wit would charm anyone !!!! :P

• 1 month later...
Guest xjuyonx

i love yoo jae suk! SOOO FUNNNNNY holy... i like kang hodong, too, but sometimes he gets a little over-the-top and annoying.. but mc yoo is alwaysss hilarious!

i also really like tak jaehoon, but he's only REALLY funny on sang sang plus, i think.

I find his intelligence, sense of humor, humbleness/kindness and wit to be incredibly SEXY. It definitely more than makes up for everything else.

I think alot of female celebrities find him great because he really is all those things and would probably treat them with respect.

Guest vic_taebin

this man is HILARIOUS! if ever you guys saw the banjun dramas he was in ... it'd crack you up! man, i love how MC YOO just laughs at himself like it was nothing. He's very talented if he can make everyone laugh....VERY TALENTED! he's cool.

Archived