Tornado in the house...

Guest Hsiang84

Guest Hsiang84
Originally by Jay Chou, requested by Fantasiimaker
First of all thanx to Lisa for providing the instrumental for this song. This song actually didn't take much time at all to record. Many portions in this instrumental has Jay's voice in it and so I only had to worry about the main melodies. Hope you can distinguish the original vocal and mine and not end up commenting on something i didn't sing. haha I think the quality of the clip isn't too bad this time especially how there wasn't much static during the high note (probably 'cause I turned my head away from the mic), but static was present during one of the falsetto notes. Here's the link, feel free to comment and critique. Kevin - Tornado P.S.- Lisa, 你唱的 version 也還蠻不錯的嘛. :) ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ here's the lyrics for the Chinese speakers 龙卷风 - 周杰伦 词:徐若瑄 曲:周杰伦 爱像一阵风 吹完它就走 这样的节奏 谁都无可奈何 没有你以后 我灵魂失控 黑云在降落 我被它拖着走 静静悄悄默默离开 陷入了危险边缘baby~ 我的世界已狂风暴雨 wu~爱情来的太快就像龙卷风 离不开暴风圈来不及逃 我不能再想 我不能再想 我不我不我不能 爱情走的太快就像龙卷风 不能承受我已无处可躲 我不要再想 我不要再想 我不我不我不要再想你 爱情来的太快就像龙卷风 不知不觉 你已经离开我 不知不觉 我跟了这节奏 后知后觉 又过了一个秋 后知后觉 我该好好生活

Guest fantasiimaker

YESS I was so waiting for this 8DD FIRST.

Haha~ 谢谢,可是当然不能跟你比啦!“龙卷风“还是男的唱比较好听^^

Wow XD; When your singing started, it gave me chills lol. I'm downloading this.

Your voice has a lighter tone/quality than Jay Chou's. The first "我不能.." part felt slightly off, but it wasn't too bad. "我不要再想你" was really powerful ^_^ *nods* There does seem to be much less static here than in some of your other clips. Awww you could've sung along with the bg vocals parts XD *wants to hear more of Kevin* Aaaand the ending was perfect.

Thanks so much for singing this! I knew you'd sound marvelously fantastic.

*loops in Winamp*

我的歌呢?!

哈哈,慢慢唱吧,我不急~~

我觉得周杰伦的歌都满好唱的,就放松把字连在一起唱就好了。哈哈

唱得比周好,bridge漂亮。 flawless performance. :D

<33

Guest conversebunny

我觉得周杰伦的歌都满好唱的,就放松把字连在一起唱就好了。哈哈

HAHAHA omg nan I have to admit that is pretty true...XD that's exactly how he sings lol.

anyways, you always sound just amazing!! O.O I can't get over how much talent you have for singing...you really have the ability to become a professional. planning on it at all?? :)

the quality of this clip is better! I'm glad because then I can hear you very clearly and hear how great you sound. I'm sorry I have nothing insightful to say except for that you just sound so wonderful on everything!! :D

can't wait until your next post! <3

Guest tinasarangg

* jaw drops *

wow. i'm impressed to the max<3

sounds very nice! your voice is similar to jays, but different. i can't describe it but it's very nice to listen to.

<3

Guest jlove1831

Holy crap, you sing better than Jay..I like the song itself more than I like Jay performing it..I have to save your version and only listen this now xDD YOU'RE AWESOME! *swoons*

Waddup kev? rhyming bro.. lol all i see are question marks lol.. so i decided to talk to my chinese friend in question marks and she's confused now.. anyways! good seeing you still post once in a while.. one of the top 3 male singers here.. sounds good. keep posting!

Archived