Quantcast
Jump to content
triplem

True or False.

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, thanie said:

FALSE . I only do it when I'm feeling sick ... 

TRUE. Well, it's been 3 weeks. We have to have our temperature taken upon entering the company's premises. Company's Precautionary Action due to nCoV :w00t:

 

Next Person: Hands are sweaty

 

 

 

False: I dont sweat much :P 

 

Next Person: Having lunch

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, angelangie said:

 

False: I dont sweat much :P 

 

Next Person: Having lunch

TRUE :P

 

Next Person: Is either angelangie, lawyerh or mouse007 :rolleyes:

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So smart true :lol: @thanie its me again bwahahaha

 

Next Person. Like to eat ramen noodle instant

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

So smart true :lol: @thanie its me again bwahahaha

 

Next Person. Like to eat ramen noodle instant

 

False: too expensive :x

 

Next Person: Should be back to work now

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

False: too expensive :x

 

Next Person: Should be back to work now

FALSE. I should be going home now

 

Next Person: Is very particular with internal phone storage. The larger phone capacity, the better! 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, thanie said:

FALSE. I should be going home now

 

Next Person: Is very particular with internal phone storage. The larger phone capacity, the better! 

 

False i dont mind it as to me phone is just to call and snap some pictures :P 

 

Next Person: Just finish a Japanese Episode

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

False. Starting c-drama now

 

Next Person. Have a lot of money to burn :joy:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

False! I wish!!

 

Next person - likes to change hairstyles!

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mouse007 said:

False! I wish!!

 

Next person - likes to change hairstyles!

TRUE! I want to have it this month

 

Next Person: Is drinking coffee rn

 

Good Morning, Dears @angelangie and @Lawyerh

  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, thanie said:

TRUE! I want to have it this month

 

Next Person: Is drinking coffee rn

 

Good Morning, Dears @angelangie and @Lawyerh

 

True: just finish it before i start work hahaha.....definitely going to need it today!!!

 

Next Person: is having an headache

 

morning my dear :) 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

True: just finish it before i start work hahaha.....definitely going to need it today!!!

 

Next Person: is having an headache

 

morning my dear :) 

FALSE.

My head is fine

 

Next Person: Is a home buddy 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, thanie said:

FALSE.

My head is fine

 

Next Person: Is a home buddy 

 

True: i prefer staying at home

 

Next Person: Just reached home

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

False. Long time ago reached

 

Next Person. Have unrequitted crush now or before...

 

Good evening, Dears @thanie @angelangie :lol:

  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

False. Long time ago reached

 

Next Person. Have unrequitted crush now or before...

 

Good evening, Dears @thanie @angelangie :lol:

TRUE, but I don't dwell on it. I'm too busy with people who loves me, who value me as a person :wub:

 

Next Person: Prefers fresh-squeezed juice than commercial ones

 

Have a nice and  productive day ahead, Chinggus @Lawyerh and  @angelangie :rolleyes:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, thanie said:

TRUE, but I don't dwell on it. I'm too busy with people who loves me, who value me as a person :wub:

 

Next Person: Prefers fresh-squeezed juice than commercial ones

 

Have a nice and  productive day ahead, Chinggus @Lawyerh and  @angelangie :rolleyes:

 

false no preference :P 

 

next person: shaking her head at someone

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True!

 

ugh, some people are just so insanely frustrating. 
 

Next person, has gone out of the house before wearing a shirt inside out

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

True!

 

ugh, some people are just so insanely frustrating. 
 

Next person, has gone out of the house before wearing a shirt inside out

 

True! not only inside out......back to front and front to back also!!! :D

 

Next Person: about to take body measurement

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rosierosie said:

haha no^^

 

Next person is watching a kdrama or cdrama

TRUE.

I'm currently watching Secret Garden

 

Next Person: Got a pair of dangling earings

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thanie said:

TRUE.

I'm currently watching Secret Garden

 

Next Person: Got a pair of dangling earings

 

True :D 

 

Next Person cooking dinner

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...