True or False.

Admin

1 hour ago, larus said:

Yes, sadly. Now we feel like the last dinosaurs. There are threads where I talk to myself. I called them Me, Myself and I threads. :lol: I personally can`t manage the very fast moving threads but I am glad they still exists.

lol :D Tell me about it!

1 hour ago, larus said:

Next person loves Agatha Christie`s mistery novels/movies based on her writing.

I love all types of mystery novels and movies, Agatha Christie is no exception. She was a great writer! Remember reading And Then There Were None for the first time, and being totally surprised by the ending. :D

Next person: is reading a book right now

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Read Sydney Sheldon book before.

True but it was so long ago that I don`t remember which one. I must look for it in my bookshelf if I still have it. :D

Next person wanted "secretly" that James Bond to be defeated by a woman.

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Actually I think that it would be cool if the next James Bond would be a woman.

No, it would not happen according to the latest news. I think it is good this way. First I thought.... why not? But no... it will be better if they will introduce another agent, a woman this time, to be the new super agent heroine in the franchise if they want a change.

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Have you read Tell Me Your Dreams, its the best of SS. 

I don`t think I read it. Thanks for your recomandation. Who knows... maybe I will rediscover SS.

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Next person: likes working out

False. I am lazy. I prefere watching sports or other people working out. :lol: But sometimes, I like doing sports.

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Next person. Love to try new body washes or new skincare

False. I buy sometimes skin products and did not finish them (sometimes they expire without using half of them).

I answered both questions. I saw later the new question. :lol:

Next person... rediscovered black and white/ old movies in this "stay at home" period.

• LOL 1

I miss the gym.... :(

I would say false, because I have watched old movies since childhood. Some of my favorite movies are old movies from the 50s or earlier. :)

@larus Which movies have you been watching during the lockdown? Any favorites?

EDIT: @Lawyerh beat me with the question, so will answer hers as well. Heck no! I am definitely not a perfectionist. :D

Next person: likes their coffee with milk

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

But I somehow like to read gossip from actor / actress on old movie era . Some tragic love story of them quite interesting. Not sure if any of you know Alain Delon & Romi Schneider. 

I read the biography of old movie stars. Yeah, I know about Alain Delon and about Romi Schneider.

Just yesterday I read about Audrey Hepburn. Last week about Joan Fontaine and her sister Olivia de Havilland (I watched an interview with Olivia from 2006), Gary Cooper and Orson Wells. I don`t chose a particular actor. it is radom. Maybe after I watch/rewatch an old movie I read about actors as well.

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

I would say false, because I have watched old movies since childhood. Some of my favorite movies are old movies from the 50s or earlier.

I watched and liked them but I admit I tend to not look back after a while. I start to watch them again lately. I don`t have favorites. I watch on You Tube what I can find first. Just yesterday I watched three Audrey Hepburn movies Charade, Love in the Afternoon and Sabrina. I think I will continue with her movies How to Steal a Million, Roman Holiday, Breakfast at Tiffany's and My Fair Lady.

BTW, I watched Jane Eyre  (1970, 1944, 1934 versions) last week. :lol: 

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Next person: likes their coffee with milk

True. I don`t drink coffee much but I like it. I can drink black coffee but I can put milk and sugar as well. I even like milk with coffee. :D

Next person doesn`t like the red carpet fashion much on Kdrama land but watch it anyway.

• LOL 1

TRUE! 80's and 90's music was much better than the music today. :D That's why I like the Good Casting soundtrack because they throw in 80s songs... :D

1 hour ago, larus said:

BTW, I watched Jane Eyre  (1970, 1944, 1934 versions) last week. :lol:  

Wow! You're so dedicated @larus ! :) How were they?

I'm a big Hitchcock movie fan, but I have watched so many other famous classics. I just watched Bringing Up Baby with Kathrine Hepburn and Cary Grant.

I was surprised that it was such a slapstick comedy. Kathrine is hilarious in the role. :D

57 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

False. Love red carpet fashion haha

Even the Korean one? :crazy:

Next person: has watched Gone With The Wind at least once

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I think Romi is still special for Alain. And since she died so young, it must be painful for him. 

Their chemistry captured well even on this black & white pictures

It was like a novel/ movie romance. Beautiful and tragic.

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Wow! You're so dedicated @larus ! :) How were they?

I said that I will watch all the adaptation. I kept my word. The 1943 version was alright. I even saw Elisabeth Taylor when she was 11 in the tiny role of Helen Burns. I liked Orson Wells and cinematography considering it was from 1943. But 1934 version was hilarious. Nothing from the novel feel.

I like Hitchcock too. It was a long time since I saw one of his movies. I planed to rewatch Joan Fontaine (who was in Jane Eyre 1944 version) in two of his movies, Rebecca and Suspicion. She was the only actress from his films who won an Oscar (for Suspicion).

I don`t remember old movies very well even if I saw them before. :lol: Probably I watched Bringing Up Baby  before. I will search for this too. Right now I remember another movie with Kathrine Hepburn and Cary Grant. James Stewart was in it too. The Philadelphia Story.

I agree with you about red carpet fashion in Korea. Only white black and nude. When I see color it is holiday for me. :D

Since you are familiar with k drama red carpet,  @Lawyerh do you remember So Ji Sub`s famous magician outfit? A funny way to spice things up. :w00t:

1 hour ago, singlebilingual said:

The next person has watched this first YouTube video before:

Now it was the first time.  Elephants have long trunk?:w00t: It is one of the first attempts to try the vlogging?

Next person wanted to have a superpower (when she/he was a kid).

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

True agree with u on that.. but hes an eye candy :lol:

Next Person. Felt cold now

False. I live in the sand pit, where it's summery 11 out of 12mo. :sweatingbullets:

Next person loves homeschooling.

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

o heck no i absolutely hate it. i hate it with all of my being.

next person has a pitbull. :) 

False, hahahah! I had dogs, but not pitbulls.

Next person has My Little Pony app in his/her device :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, larus said:

False. What is that? :D

Next person wears a watch.

My Little Pony is a game app by Gameloft for Hasbro. It's mostly about collecting ponies and building your own Equestria. :lol: 

False, I don't wear a watch anymore, coz I can always check the phone for the time. :P

Next person has stocks of face masks good for two months. ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

My Little Pony is a game app by Gameloft for Hasbro. It's mostly about collecting ponies and building your own Equestria. :lol: 

Good to know.  I never heard of it. I don`t have on the phone any games but I have on my tablet. I play only Criminal Case. I finished compleatly one and now I play four different versions. :D

24 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Next person has stocks of face masks good for two months. 

False. I brought one, one or two months ago, but I `ve not used it yet. :D

Next person likes every color.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, partyon said:

False. I like most colors though.

Next person: has more than one credit card.

False. I don't have anymore. Cancelled it coz it's not getting used. :)

Next person prefers online shopping than malls to prevent impulse buying or extra shopping. :lol:

16 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Next person prefers online shopping than malls to prevent impulse buying or extra shopping. :lol:

True. I prefer online shopping and I have been doing online shoping  from a long time (before lots of people around me :lol:). But not to prevent impulse buying. First, I did it because I didn`t have time go to shoping. Online shopping doesn`t prevent extra shoping. Au contraire. I have to restrain myself to not buy things I don`t really need it. It is good than I am not addicted to shopping through. :w00t:

Next person uses internet every day.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, larus said:

True. I prefer online shopping and I have been doing online shoping  from a long time (before lots of people around me :lol:). But not to prevent impulse buying. First, I did it because I didn`t have time go to shoping. Online shopping doesn`t prevent extra shoping. Au contraire. I have to restrain myself to not buy things I don`t really need it. It is good than I am not addicted to shopping through. :w00t:

Next person uses internet every day.

True, I use internet daily. 

There are more things to see in the mall, so more temptations. :lol: Compared to online shopping, I can control the sites I visit to purchase. What I don't see online, I won't be buying. :)

Next person doesn't use text messaging anymore.

• Love 1