• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

false i have a latin name next person is eating rn

True. I am not a Superstar I am Immortal.   False. WHERE?     Next person is not afraid of heights.

Neither true nor false. Not that I like it, just that spoilers don't bother me, nor diminish the excitement over shows or stories.   Next person has surprised his/her significant everyone do

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I never enjoy brodway musical or perhaps I did but I forget and I don’t know the song titles.. but I think I am going to like it.

so a kind of true..

next person is like reply 1988 kdrama

False. On a slump

Next person prefers vegies over meat

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

his name is Rafa.. yes he is so cute >,< I miss him already I forget to kiss him before go to work because he was watching cartoon with my mom :bawling:

He is so cute and chubby :wub:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, partyon said:

Did you quit the game?

Not yet, but thanks for putting me back into the game.

It is hard to find questions.:D

False. I don't gave nightmare often. 

Next person doesn't have a Facebook account. 

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, larus said:

Not yet, but thanks for putting me back into the game.

It is hard to find questions.:D

I know, it's super hard to come up with questions. :D

Seriously no to  @/\mirmz/\ 's question. :D:D What about you?

Next person: has a real camera (not just a phone camera)

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

maybe.... XD 

lol :D You always reply with "maybe" or "perhaps" :D 

Stuffed animals are cute though. :)   I own a panda stuffed animal. What about you?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, partyon said:
4 hours ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

lol :D You always reply with "maybe" or "perhaps"

Yeah I don't like to put a lot of my life on the internet. Plus if you really did want to know some info if you do some digging around I'm sure you'll find something. Not encouraging you to stalk me on the internet tho. :D 

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Stuffed animals are cute though. :)   I own both a panda and a moose. What about you?

I have a giant white tiger my best friend gave to me on my 13th bday and a turtle my mom gave me.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, partyon said:

I know, it's super hard to come up with questions. :D

Seriously no to  @/\mirmz/\ 's question. :D:D What about you?

Next person: has a real camera (not just a phone camera)

False. Dont like take pics

Next person thinks spring still a bit cold

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Hijau said:

Next person thinks spring still a bit cold

True for this spring but I like it anyway. I don`t particularly wait for the very hot summers.

Next persons likes to take pictures of flowers.

• Love 1

@larus r u here just to be new drama forum maker?  Both 0ly40 and u. Or does Soompi hire people to do that? What pleasure u get for being a new forum maker? U guys dont posted much either there.

3 hours ago, Hijau said:

r u here just to be new drama forum maker?  Both 0ly40 and u. Or does Soompi hire people to do that? What pleasure u get for being a new forum maker? U guys dont posted much either there.

I am not new at Soompi.:D I have been constantly here from 2012. When I say constantly, I don`t mean just reading the forum but commenting on several threads as well. Not much as other people but not less either. There were a time when I think Soompi was more active than it is right now (just my feeling perhaps). Maybe we did not have the same drama path and you did not see me much commenting here. :D

Sometimes there are shows that I really love but not comment much (Hospital Playlist for exemple). I started to comment but stopped because the thread is moving too fast for me. And there are times when I am there with just a few  regular people on a thread.

About starting new threads. I `ve started to do it from 2015. I wanted to comment in a new thread and It wasn`t opened. Opening threads is volunteering like any other things here. I start only dramas I will watch and I watched like 95% of them. It is a way to stay in touch with a drama I am interesed in, even from early stages. And perhaps that`s why I am still here at Soompi.  Sometimes is more fun than whatching that actually drama. And it doesn`t take too much time. It is more time consuming to watch the drama, read all the commnets and comment and stay in touch with all the comments. 

I hope I have satisfied your curiosity. :D You can start a new thread as well if you want it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, larus said:

There were a time when I think Soompi was more active than it is right now (just my feeling perhaps).

Nah, it's not just your feeling. Soompi was a lot more active 5+ years ago. Even the less popular dramas would have 150+ pages of comments. Now, some get max 10 pages :D

• Like 2
1 hour ago, partyon said:

Nah, it's not just your feeling. Soompi was a lot more active 5+ years ago. Even the less popular dramas would have 150+ pages of comments. Now, some get max 10 pages :D

Am one of those inactives

16 hours ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

next person likes broccoli on pizza 

I never tried it but I say yes. I like broccoli on pizza. I love vegetables and I will try every combination.

16 hours ago, partyon said:

Yes, sadly. Now we feel like the last dinosaurs. There are threads where I talk to myself. I called them Me, Myself and I threads. :lol: I personally can`t manage the very fast moving threads but I am glad they still exists.

Next person loves Agatha Christie`s mistery novels/movies based on her writing.

• LOL 1
  • Guest pinned this topic