True or False.

Admin

hey saint @Lawyerh :joy: name one good actor you get impressed with his acting without abs  :tounge_wink:

@partyon abs is important because sadly their some with abs have lame kiss, I may forgive them because their body :lol:

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Next Person. Giggling alone in the midnight 

True 

Next person : like to watch melodrama :D

• LOL 1

True ...give me the angst

@Ameera Ali @partyon , unlike our dearest @Lawyerh here . I will unashamedly say that we can have the best of both worlds - abs and acting chops!!!! :w00t:..but when all else fails , I am most forgiving when the oppa looks great :P

The next person is in denial :rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yes I am.

next person, a ball of emotional wreck.

in denial over what?

@Lawyerh false...am super sleepy actually...but i was doing some winter garden reading :lol:

The next person has been baking bread during this lock down ( where do people find the time? I barely have time to watch my dramas)

False. I wish I would bake though - found a nice recipe too. :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

@triplem Not sure either who's in denial? Maybe the people on The King thread about why people aren't tuning into watch...? :joy:

Next person: thinks a Korean male actor's abs are more important than him being intelligent  - heheh :joy:

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali

Spoiler

UNLIKE Song Joong Ki who has abs AND an IQ of 140 :wub:

GlaringFriendlyHammerheadshark-size_rest

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, partyon said:

Next person: thinks a Korean male actor's abs are more important than him being intelligent  - heheh

True. I don`t know their IQs. If I had to answer about the acting talent , I would have said ...false. Or there is a corelation between talent, intelligence and nice abs? :D The gif helped to give my answer more quickly. BTW, I never saw SJK in a drama before.

The next person preferes women centric dramas.

10 minutes ago, larus said:

BTW, I never saw SJK in a drama before.

I was wrong. I saw his in Tree With Deep Roots when he played a young character (but I do not remember him in the drama).

1 hour ago, triplem said:

false...am super sleepy actually...but i was doing some winter garden reading 

I am "jealouse" of people who have a good night sleep.

• Love 1

Oh, hi @larus ! Nice to see you on this thread :kiss_wink:  Welcome to the "ABS-CENTRIC" CLUB! @triplem @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh and me are all members - everyone can join! :joy:

We're not sure if there is a correlation between acting talent, intelligence and nice abs. You see, most of the time we are too busy ogling abs to have time to think about the acting talent or intelligence.... :joy:

Both true and false. I love women centric dramas, but I also don't mind abs. :joy:

Next person: used to love an oppa, but started disliking him after seeing him in a certain drama

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

lmao I didn't look at the topic, and thought this was add/subtract topic lol^^. I was getting annoyed that I can't find no one put add/subtract anywhere.

True, I used to kind of like Micky Yoochun before his scandal.

Next person is a Soompi addict^^? 

• LOL 2

True. It's not guaranteed that there'll be a vaccine soon. The HIV situation is an example. And all of the people are suffering or will suffer from this pandemic's impact on the economy.

The next person began to take precautions and save money (or buy gold and/or silver) since January. And the next person is in the acceptance stage because all the worrying was already done in January and February.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Nice to see you on this thread :kiss_wink:  Welcome to the "ABS-CENTRIC" CLUB!

It was a long time since I have been here. I always have been a ABS centric admirer but never have been in a club. :w00t:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Next Person: now need 2 cup of coffee daily

False. I like coffee but I don`t drink coffee anymore (just ocasionally) because I want to sleep during night. I still can`t do it. I have to cut navigating the internet too. Now that`s an addiction. :D

Next person likes spicy food.

• LOL 1

22 minutes ago, larus said:

It was a long time since I have been here. I always have been a ABS centric admirer but never have been in a club. :w00t:

@triplem invited me to the Pervy Ahjummas club under which there is a thread called Abs-abs-abs. :joy: You should join us!

There is always time to post abs pics and look at abs... hehe :smirk:

False.

Next person: has watched a drama every single episode and loved it, but the ending was so bad that you wanted to throw your laptop out of the window - the ending spoiled the whole drama for you.... :joy:

• LOL 1

21 hours ago, angelangie said:

False: Laptop too expensive to throw u know

I would have said the same thing. It never happened to watch a good drama and be so dissapointed in the ending, but even if the writer tottallly messed up the ending (lack of inspiration or sleep?) I will forgive him/her because it gave me a good watch. But I understand the frustration @partyon. To take a bitter pill after lots of candy, it is not nice. :D And thanks for the abs! Niiiiice. But it is an exclusive club? I couln`t post a comment. :w00t:

21 hours ago, angelangie said:

Next Person: About to get a cup of coffee :P 

Again coffee? It is morning here... maybe it is a divine sign? :w00t:

False. I`ve not drank water either. I ate an orange.

Next person never watched a kdrama daily (Monday- Friday drama).

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Next Person: a Cdrama addict

False. I only watch 2 (not sure) but there were Taiwanese dramas (because kKoreans wanted to make a remake). But I enjoy some Japanese dramas (not addicted).

Next person loves to go to work every day (not on weekends, of course).

• LOL 1

So true!!! :tired:

1 hour ago, larus said:

And thanks for the abs! Niiiiice. But it is an exclusive club? I couln`t post a comment. :w00t:

It is not an exclusive club. On top of the club page, there is a banner and a button Join Club. Just press on that and you can comment. Looking forward to more abs pictures.... :love:

Next person: likes to go the club :joy: (aka clubbing)

On 5/13/2020 at 12:20 PM, partyon said:

No, I am prone to maths - like everyone else on the Add/Subtract thread.

It has been a long time since I visit that thread. :phew:

On 5/13/2020 at 4:56 PM, Sejabin said:

next person is missing someone

True... I am missing seeing them face to face.

Next person tends to finish the drama she/he started.

• LOL 1